Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Re: Fifth & Sixth Draw - March. Expecting 320+ will get ITA

m_dewan33 said:
When jobbank becomes operational, PGWP and other WP holders already in Canada will be able to reap the benefits. Dont forget that many CEC applicant can very well apply under FSW also with a job offer. Dont underestimate the number of people already living in Canada under different kind of permits. Jobbank will do nothing for candidates applying from outside Canada though.
What will it give them that they don't already have? They have existing job boards at their disposal.

kainat

Jan 21, 2014

Guys... You think that JOB BANK will pay no attention to offshore applicants, specially from Pakistan.
?

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Why is job bank not operational now ??

I think it looks better than the old one and so many jobs are updated...

I have called and emailed for a lot of positions but no one has got back to me...

Jobs listed on the job-bank are already being offered to Canadians? and since they can't find anyone; they are been listed there ? Is that correct?

dhaval85

Feb 13, 2015

hELLO guys any possibilities with 356 points....

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015

carl321 said:
Why is job bank not operational now ??

I think it looks better than the old one and so many jobs are updated...

I have called and emailed for a lot of positions but no one has got back to me...

Jobs listed on the job-bank are already being offered to Canadians? and since they can't find anyone; they are been listed there ? Is that correct?
Nope. The Jobs posted on Jobbanks are for everyone. And its not because they can't find anyone. On the contrary, they get too many applications and thats why they outsource resume sorting to other BPO centers. I work in HR so trust me when I say that there are already too many apllicants inside Canada who cant find a suitable positions even though they are highly educated.

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Oh man that sucks :(

Even I get my PR done; I don't wanna goto Canada without a job...

Market looks very bad there right now.. surprisingly the US market is excellent in recent times..

Karolis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015

No way... in my opinion the most it could go down is to 420 and that is at the end of the year. I think 5th and 6th will stay at 700 range given a constant influx of lmia and pnp + people who have old lmia and didnt apply yet.

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015

I'll be surprised if it goes below 350, ever!

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014

Karolis said:
No way... in my opinion the most it could go down is to 420 and that is at the end of the year. I think 5th and 6th will stay at 700 range given a constant influx of lmia and pnp + people who have old lmia and didnt apply yet.
I agree. I have a LMIA but am waiting on my English test. I'm fairly certain many others are doing the same. I guess time will answer all questions

praneet87

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Karolis said:
What influx? Where is this influx suddenly coming from? Why didn't they apply yet? Don't make uninformed claims like that.

Karolis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015

praneet87 said:
What influx? Where is this influx suddenly coming from? Why didn't they apply yet? Don't make uninformed claims like that.
saying that scores will go down to 320 is waaaay more far fetched. I can almost guarantee scores wont go down below 400. Am I guessing, yes. But am I making a guess that is based on the information I read, yes.

valar morghulis

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

kainat said:
Guys... You think that JOB BANK will pay no attention to offshore applicants, specially from Pakistan.
?
Job Bank is a platform where employers post jobs and potential candidates search for jobs. Anyone can apply for it. It is to the employer whoever they consider for an interview.

ashwinmkumar

Jan 29, 2015

Keep wishing!

How did you figure that the CIC will drop the score from 735 to 320 in 1 - 2 draws! Its good to hope, but not like this..

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014

praneet87 said:
Firstly he said constant, not sudden and its not uninformed. Remember there were people in the system awaiting their LMIA and people who have been issued but are getting their English scores etc to submit their express entry profile. I got my LMIA in January and I have not yet submitted my profile for this very reason. That and because I want to make sure my application is ready to go when I do get the ITA. It is time consuming to get the necessary documents together for an application and with only two months you need to really be on your game.

Remember most job offers need to be supported by a LMIA so you will always have these people over 600 points entering the pool as well as PNP nominees. My suggesting is that everyone should maximise their scores as much as possible. Keep searching for a job or get higher scores in your English test. Waiting on the lowering of scores while in some cases necessary is not a very proactive approach.

Good luck to all

pacific3131

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2015
Doc's Request.
Not needed at this time
AOR Received.
01-08-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP Submitted online
Med's Request
Submitted online
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time

Definitely wishful thinking, I think Canada needs immigrants who are likely to succeed when they get here not some immigrant who will need some assistance from welfare services. There are lots of company cutting jobs already . Here in Alberta, recession is looming because the oil industry is down (Blame the Middle East). That means lots of Canadians and immigrants out of work. I think Canada don't need another jobless immigrant. It's the truth and it hurts.

praneet87 said: