+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fiance Visa (TRV) Experience

onestranger

Apr 15, 2019
Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone has had any luck with fiance applying for TRV and gotten it approved. If so, I would really appreciate it if you could share your experience.

Thanks.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It's difficult to get it approved without overwhelming evidence of ties to home country. The visa officer will be concerned that the fiancé will overstay to get married and get PR.

Reactions: Bryanna

onestranger

Apr 15, 2019
It's difficult to get it approved without overwhelming evidence of ties to home country. The visa officer will be concerned that the fiancé will overstay to get married and get PR.
Yeah, that’s the idea I have gotten from reading a lot of the threads here. That is why I wanted to see if there were any success stories and if so, if they could share their experience.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, that’s the idea I have gotten from reading a lot of the threads here. That is why I wanted to see if there were any success stories and if so, if they could share their experience.
Most likely they aren’t going to read your posts so you’ll need to search through the posts, find examples and the contact them.

Reactions: k.h.p.