+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Few questions related to EE - Please help!

visit

Star Member
Dec 25, 2011
This for my brother's family ( family of 3). I am a PR holder living in Canada.

1) Can the proof of fund be from multiple bank sources ( his bank, his spouse bank account)

2) Can it come from a joint account with a parent ? ( with Father)

3) Is it required to maintain the amount mentioned in the CIC website table for all 6 months ? ( starting from Month 1 to month 6).

4) Can "SHARES" be part of proof of fund ? ( that belongs to the main applicant)

5) If in case if we make my sister-in-law as main applicant ( due to brother's age), can my SIL get the siblings points ( through me)? Or Can my brother still get siblings point even though he is dependent in this case.

6) Regarding the police certificate , how many years back to go ? 5 years or 10 years . He was in US 9 years ago. Still need to get PCC from US?

Appreciate if you can help us with these questions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - Yes.
2 - No.
3 - No but he must have the funds when submitting the e-APR and when doing the landing process. If he is depositing the money in a lump sum amount to meet the required funds then he must have proof of where that money came from.
4 - No.
5 - Yes.
6 - A PCC is required for any country for which the applicant spent more than 6 months in a row since the age of 18.

visit

Star Member
Dec 25, 2011
1 - Yes.
2 - No.
3 - No but he must have the funds when submitting the e-APR and when doing the landing process. If he is depositing the money in a lump sum amount to meet the required funds then he must have proof of where that money came from.
4 - No.
5 - Yes.
6 - A PCC is required for any country for which the applicant spent more than 6 months in a row since the age of 18.
Thanks so much for your response.