+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

few questions about immigration application

junkax

Nov 21, 2009
1. do you know how long it takes on average to get the approval from the PIO?
2. Can I chose a visa office different from Delhi since their processing times seem to be very long.
3. Is it possible that they might reject the written submission since english is not my first language? Is it worth doing a written submission instead of the english test?
4. I see that I need the info (photos, etc) for all family members. Also, is it better to add my parents to the application RIGHT NOW or would it be the same to do it later if I know that they WILL come to Canada?
5. Does driver license count as Identity card?

thanks for your help

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

junkax said:
1. do you know how long it takes on average to get the approval from the PIO?
2. Can I chose a visa office different from Delhi since their processing times seem to be very long.
3. Is it possible that they might reject the written submission since english is not my first language? Is it worth doing a written submission instead of the english test?
4. I see that I need the info (photos, etc) for all family members. Also, is it better to add my parents to the application RIGHT NOW or would it be the same to do it later if I know that they WILL come to Canada?
5. Does driver license count as Identity card?

thanks for your help
1. 2/3 months.
2. No, you have to apply to the office that covers your country of residence or a country where you have been ADMITTED for 1 year.
3. Take IELTS you may get 0 if try the written route.
4. You can't add your parents to the application, only your spouse and dependent children.
5. No.

PMM