+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Few complicated questions?

single

Apr 8, 2007
Greetings, This is my first time to write to you. I was referred by one of my friend regarding my few complicated questions that he was unable to answer. I hope you will help me to find a solution.

I landed in July 2005 and left Canada in August 2005 along with my family after completing the necessary paper work. I have never been to Canada since then. I am working as Volunteer with an International organization. I have filed my Tax for 2005-2006 and CCTB checked was delivered every month to my address in Canada. I am now moving to Canada for good in September 2007. I have few questions and will appreciate if you can kindly advise me:-

I am not getting any salary i.e. only basic voluntary allowance, can I put zero in my income while filing my tax for 2006.

I have not cashed any CCTB check for the last year. I submitted CCTB application without knowing the eligibility criteria. Do I need to show it in the tax submission and now can I do it.

I was not having any idea of Health Card and did not apply for it. Is there any problem for me now to apply for myself and family that are currently out of Canada?

I look forward hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Mohen Singh