+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fellow architects, help please! NOC 2151(architects) or NOC 2251 (Architectural technologists)?

inavars91

Nov 4, 2018
Hi guys! I've finished my masters in architecture from Italy, and also hold a work experience of 2.5 years from an office in Bangalore. However, I've unfortunately never acquired my license here in India, since I've never needed to. Would you recommend that I file my express entry under NOC 2151(architects)? OR, do I take the safer bet and go with NOC 2251 (Architectural technologists)? Has anyone faced a similar dilemma with their applications?

Also, any ideas on my chances of getting a PNP nomination either of the NOCs?

Thank you in advance guys!!

aleenaah

Jun 22, 2020
Hi guys! I've finished my masters in architecture from Italy, and also hold a work experience of 2.5 years from an office in Bangalore. However, I've unfortunately never acquired my license here in India, since I've never needed to. Would you recommend that I file my express entry under NOC 2151(architects)? OR, do I take the safer bet and go with NOC 2251 (Architectural technologists)? Has anyone faced a similar dilemma with their applications?

Also, any ideas on my chances of getting a PNP nomination either of the NOCs?

Thank you in advance guys!!
I didn't either from COA ! But i dont think that matters ? You are an architect in your own country still ! so 2151 I'd say. That's what im going for anyway

pecanada2019

May 16, 2019
Hello, I have the same question now. I am an Architect from Spain and applying for EE with one year of Canadian Experience under the title of Graduate Architect. Did you get your PR? What did you choose at the end?
Your experience will help a lot. Thank you in advance.

aleenaah

Jun 22, 2020
Hello, I have the same question now. I am an Architect from Spain and applying for EE with one year of Canadian Experience under the title of Graduate Architect. Did you get your PR? What did you choose at the end?
Your experience will help a lot. Thank you in advance.
No PR yet. Need to improve score :(
I will suggest you go for 2151. Regardless, you already have a year's experience which should shoot up your score. Good luck !

pecanada2019

May 16, 2019
No PR yet. Need to improve score :(
I will suggest you go for 2151. Regardless, you already have a year's experience which should shoot up your score. Good luck !
Thanks aleebaah,
I will think about changing the NOC to 2151.
Thanks a lot for answering and good luck. I hope you get the PR soon!!

Reactions: aleenaah