+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fees refund from northern lights college

dharam.char

Mar 19, 2013
please help me,
i have rejected two times from canadian embassy for january and may intake......so,then i think not to apply third time and i want to back my tution fees from northern lights college,bc.so,please tell me the process of how i can get my fees refund?????????

please help me....

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dharam.char said:
please help me,
i have rejected two times from canadian embassy for january and may intake......so,then i think not to apply third time and i want to back my tution fees from northern lights college,bc.so,please tell me the process of how i can get my fees refund?????????

please help me....
1. What is the reason for rejection (both times)?
2. Where you are from?
3. Have you applied through agent? if yes, then ask your agent for steps to get the refund.

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
I have also got rejection and applied for refund of the fees.. waiting to have my money back... :mad:

Did you apply..?

dharam.char said:
please help me,

please help me....

sran_wick

Mar 24, 2016
vicky4frendz said:
I have also got rejection and applied for refund of the fees.. waiting to have my money back... :mad:

Did you apply..?
College says that it will refund after the expiry of acceptance letter. As I might apply again for visa.

Bank is saying that they'll refund as soon as they get confirmation of study permit rejection from the Canadian Embassy. It is advised that it normally takes up to a month to get it processed.

rosykaur

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
no college can refund until the acceptance letter expires. the student can apply again after taking the refund. that is the process. you speak to your agent and apply for refund by mid sept.

rajveer14

Feb 18, 2015
colleges can have different rules for refund. but generally colleges initiate the process of refund when you send them the rejection letter from CIC. i had read refund policies of 3-4 colleges and all process the refund after receiving rejection letter. i don't why NL college is insisting on expiry of acceptance letter. anyway, may intake is already over and they should have started your refund. if they delay more, i think you should complain to director/principal of college. and still if there is substantial delay, then complain with ministry of education, british columbia.
but i don't think you will need to go that far, canadian are honest, understanding people and if you explain your situation they will surely help you. so, just write to director/principal first.