+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fees payment date before eligibility date

CEC12

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Hi all,
I am going to submit the application for the Canadian citizenship but it happened that I paid the fees before the eligibility date to apply. I will sign and date the application after the eligibility date though. Do you think the date of payment might be an issue?
Thanks

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Hi all,
I am going to submit the application for the Canadian citizenship but it happened that I paid the fees before the eligibility date to apply. I will sign and date the application after the eligibility date though. Do you think the date of payment might be an issue?
Thanks
No. Based on people often having to resubmit due to an AoR issue.

Reactions: CEC12

Mike263

Jun 2, 2020
Hi all,
Thanks
No, paying fees before you sign off your application and/or eligibility date does NOT affect anything, positively or negatively. You can also call and confirm by calling the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100).

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
Hi all,
Thanks
ha , money doesn't have time restriction...

• Haha
Reactions: CEC12 and Das67

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Thanks
No issue whatsoever!