+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fees paid online.... please help

BKT

Nov 27, 2014
I paid the fees for my Pr aapplication online and then I printed the page that has the receipt and send it with my application yesterday, but today I received an email with a receipt.
What to do Now should I send this receipt or is the the receipt I printed online is enough?

May 15, 2015
BKT said:
I paid the fees for my Pr aapplication online and then I printed the page that has the receipt and send it with my application yesterday, but today I received an email with a receipt.
What to do Now should I send this receipt or is the the receipt I printed online is enough?
A receipt is a receipt. I believe you should be fine. Normally when you're finished a printable receipt option from your browser is available, then there's one sent to your email for your records. Don't worry, as long as the one you sent shows that you've paid, you will be ok. :) :)

PTJ

Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BKT said:
There is no difference in the 2......either one you attached is fine.