+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

feeling about canada

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
While i first land at vancouver int,l airport,it felt me like a dream.But as time passed,i understood reality.It was difficult to get a job for any profession.
Anyway there are hopes also.
Good luck friends.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
What was your profession in your country and from who's advice you landed in Vancouver and now depressed?

Do you have any relative in Vancouver?
How old are you?
have you been to CIIP? Govt Funded Canadian Immi Integration Program for new comers.
www.newcomersuccess.ca/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa2M4z52HyM

Dont be saddened, You will get jobs. Have you been to the Recruiting agencies who work for applicants for finding jobs for them?

777 Hornby Street
Vancouver
(604) 682-8367
Vancouver's and Calgary's #1 Employment Agency, Angus One ...
www.angusone.com/

5 Google reviews
Job Listings - Timesheet Information from ...
475 West Georgia Street #510
Vancouver
(604) 684-1428
Vancouver Recruiter, Canada Recruiter, Vancouver Recruitment ...
www.goldbeck.com/
1 Google review
Job Opportunities - Contact Us - British Columbia
355 Burrard Street
Vancouver
(604) 687-6785
Recruitment Agency in Vancouver, BC, Canada : Titan Recruitment
www.titanrecruitment.com/
Place page
883 Helmcken Street
Vancouver
(604) 689-3600
Expert Recruiters
www.expertrecruiters.com/
1 Google review
503 Granville Street
Vancouver
(604) 669-9787
Descheneaux Insurance Recruiters Ltd.
www.insuranceheadhunters.com/
Place page
55 Water Street
Vancouver
(604) 677-6556
Footprints Recruiting Incorporated
www.footprintsrecruiting.com/
Place page
1250 Homer Street #305
Vancouver
(604) 662-8967
McNeill Nakamoto Recruitment Group
www.mcnak.com/
15 Google reviews

eddyboy84

Feb 16, 2012
hI THERE,

thanks for the enriching input...

btw, its true that we strive for our dream, and in the proces we see only the hope to reach there.. once u attain the dream u realize the reality.. very true.. its always pursuit of HappYnesssss...

but jnathan,

i'm currently in UAE, Abu Dhabi. i prepared my docs by feb 2012 and asked a query in this blog.. as the CAP has reached, well wishers suggested to apply by July 2012. now i'm in the process of redoing all te police certificates and finacial statements....

i got mywell known friend who moved to Calgary from here. he was the safety manager here in GASCO and now moved to Calgary. he asked me to come to canada for a month and stay in his home to search job

i'm a qualified Social Worker and has two masters degree in MSW and Executive MBA

currently i work as a Manager HR and Welfare for a government firm of 2700 workforce for the last 3 years in UAE.

now i'm in a dilemma as to go ahead on this or not?

suggest me pls

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
eddyboy84,

People choose Canada for these reasons:

1. Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto - world's top livable cities.
2. Mopdern Health Care system
3. High standard of education
4. You can earn the best if you are properly skilled

I never recommend anyone leaving their job which gives him a good salary that makes someone satisfied.
UAE is world's one of the richest countries with good environment and education facilities with a lot of US Universities have their campuses there. I'd ask my mind, if I am satisfied with the job and facilities here in UAE, why would I move to Canada just because people move there? do they get the salary like me? do they hold a managerial job like mine?

I'd still give a shot. get the PR status, go and live in your friend's place which is the biggest leverage one could get as house rent in Toronto and other cities are high.

Good luck !

eddyboy84

Feb 16, 2012
dear Jnathan,

thank you so much for your point blank response. appreciate it.

i appreciate UAE's input in the development of my personal life as well, in givning good position, fat salary etc..

but as i mentioned i've done Medical and Psychiatric Social work, and its my passion to do something to do in the filed of OLD AGE PSYCHATRY.

as the fact remains, we dont get enough salary in our home country to make both ends meet... sometimes this costs our passion, area of interest etc... but still come to UAE, undergo all tough times, in giving up the professionalism, take up the best job we could swimming across the politics, influences, references and gain grounds etc.

now, that the process getting reviewed for MI4, i'm concerned that this shouldnt take few more years to get the file accepted and PR,

as you mentioned its true, that UAE is providing luxury living, and a decent education, but insecurity and no human rights is dominant.

for our generation living, its OK to manage as we know to swim against the current, but to secure the future of our loved ones, kuch karna padega na...

trust me, this blog site has given lot of inputs in my way of thinking towards the immigration

thanks mate
GBU
eddy

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Thats why go to Canada, see if you feel good, stay, else come back to UAE.

Good luck :)