+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feel free to ask

raj1990

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
hellolondon said:
But my course is only for (a week less than) 8 months. From Jan 6th to Aug 30th. I am wondering if I ever get a work permit at all !
It's ok. It will b consider as 8 months course. I had talk to college they told me that u will 1 year work permit.

raj1990

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
One4daRoad said:
Guys,

Can anyone confirm the last day to apply for visa through spp for jan intake and please share the link where this information is posted oficially
Last date is 1 Dec for Jan intake bt 30 Nov and 1 Dec is weekend so last date is 29 Nov. Search in Google by typing student visa for canada under spp

Wasty

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
Hey Guys,
Our visa was refused today. The reasons stated does not match the application I submitted. They said
1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

2. have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and
any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study
3. your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

4.your current employment situation
your personal assets and financial status.

It seems like, they did not even look at the documents I provided or even read my SOP.
The total tuition fee of my wife is $18,000 for the whole course,
We had a physical cash of $70,0000, and had a receipt of the first term tuition we have already paid.
We have a permanent job in China right now, and have been working with the same company for 6 years now and has a letter from the company. MY wife is going to study a course in relation to her work and previous education. The same field.( Education, she is teaching now, and going to study Early learning and Child Care. Her previous diploma was in Education)
We have started a school back home and will officially open soon. And we are going to manage that school. All documents attached.
We have traveled to many countries, all these attached.

We submitted online application on 17th November and got refusal letter today. We are not Chinese, and the refusal letter was from Beijing, with no officers name, but just signed Officer

I am thinking of addressing all these issues and applying with a paper application at the VAC. I am not sure they took the time to go through our attached documents

Check our case and see if we are at fault. please.

hellolondon

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Wasty said:
Hey Guys,
Our visa was refused today. The reasons stated does not match the application I submitted. They said
1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this

2. have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and
any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study

It seems like, they did not even look at the documents I provided or even read my SOP.
We had a physical cash of $70,0000, and had a receipt of the first term tuition we have already paid.
We have a permanent job in China right now, and have been working with the same company for 6 years now and has a letter from the company. MY wife is going to study a course in relation to her work and previous education. The same field.( Education, she is teaching now, and going to study Early learning and Child Care. Her previous diploma was in Education)
We have started a school back home and will officially open soon. And we are going to manage that school. All documents attached.

We submitted online application on 17th November and got refusal letter today. We are not Chinese, and the refusal letter was from Beijing, with no officers name, but just signed Officer

I am thinking of addressing all these issues and applying with a paper application at the VAC. I am not sure they took the time to go through our attached documents

sorry to hear.....am sure the seniors will respond and guide you.

Ravneetbhullar1234

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Interview........
No Interview
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
Skaursandhu said:
Hi frnds,
I m little bit confused and depressed after getting 3 times of rejection from Canada. Please help me out. I m a medical student of c.b.s.e board and got 65% marks(physics-52,biology-57 and chemistry-57)and my ielts score was 6.5 overall(listening-7.5,speaking-6.5,reading-6.5 and writing-6.0). I had choosed INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOOLOGY in Centennial college first time but my visa was rejected for the reason that the proposed study is not related to ur previous study. I reapply for the same session(sep2013) with the same program and college as i think that my program is related to my study but again i got rejection but this time they mentioned that my purpose of visit is not clear and they think that i m financial weak also. Now I had again applied for jan session but i changed my program to chemical lab technician in sheridan college and this time i paid the full fees to satisfy that i have enough money i also showed $14000 as extra funds and make them clear that i will leave canada after complition of my course to satisfy my purpose of visit but again i got rejection with a same reason that the proposed study is not related to the previous study........So what do u think i should again apply for canada or i should try for any other country or i should continue my study in India only? Please frnds help me out........Thankx in advance
SOO sorry to hear abt ur case..As i am from same background as yours(medical) i can say that ur course in industrial microbiology course is perfectly matching..I am myself applying for same at centennial. i have done bsc in biotech+msc...i dnt know why they are saying that course is irrelevent...after reading ur post i have too lost hope as mine is similar case...did you write sop??
My suggestion to you is as u have done +2 in medical..dont spoil ur career by doing diplomas...apply for something more better like bsc in biotech, cell biology, microbiology in canadian universities like mcmaster, mcgill etc..u wud surely get visa(100%) for that..nd these courses will boost ur career....Dream something big.... U are lucky that u are just at beginning of ur career nd have so many options to study in canada..contact me if u need any more infor,ation..as i have done deep research abt courses and universities of canada
ALL THE BEST :)

Abhishek khanna

Nov 21, 2013
My profile
10th - 62%
12th - 63%
Bachelors in banking and insurance - 74%
IELTS - 6.5
My uncle from US have payed the 1st sem fee and i paid GIC from my account. I've all the doc ready according to SPP checklist from VFS site.

What are the chances of me getting VISA? Please reply

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
Official date is Dec 1st..bt don't worry if u are late to apply cause of GIC.
One4daRoad said:
Guys,

Can anyone confirm the last day to apply for visa through spp for jan intake and please share the link where this information is posted oficially

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
I am sorry to hear this...u had genuine reason..finance statement...and other supporting doc..that's just pure unlucky...try again...
Wasty said:
Hey Guys,

cocoagirl

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2013 (SP/SOWP/TRV)
Med's Request
06-12-2013 (SP)
Med's Done....
10-12-2013 (SP)
Wasty said:
Hey Guys,

Having $100,000 or even $1,000,000 in your account does not guarantee anything. Even those with just $10,000 have been granted visas, I've even heard stories of those with less than $10,000 and still granted visas.

You mentioned you have $70,000 in physical cash. The visa officers will review both you and your wife's income documents and see if this matches the amount you have on hand. This is why we need to send in previous months' bank statements to show the incoming and outgoing flow of cash. So everything has to add up.

You say you have started a school and it will open SOON. This does not establish that you have strong ties to home country because a business that hasn't officially opened yet does not really give much assurance.

You may reapply and tell them about your family back home. How close you are with familly, etc. You can definitely reapply and try and try again. I have heard of others who were rejected twice or thrice and were able to successfully get their visas still.

Good luck and God bless us all!

sidhu92

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
IELTS Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
Hi sir...
I want some advise for which university to apply for, as it will be a great help...
X--- 76%
XII---81%
Btech(ECE)---63
Ielts---7.5

I am thinking of doing my masters in canada.So plz reply

786ravi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
General category-Paper-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
File Transfer...
02-07-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront - June
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Soon
i have done MBBS (from Russia) ,cardiac sonography, bioinformatics and business management courses(1 yr pg-diploma each) from toronto's different colleges. I came back to india in 2011 and started working in diagnostic clinics. During work , expose to diagnostic environment i have got interest in biotechnology clinical studies and i came up with an idea to set up my own diagnostic clinic with having broad varieties to serve our people. So i have decided to study further in Canada.
I have got admission for biotechnology technologist course in seneca for jan 2014 but could not follow up because of delay in loan sanction and hope to get defer my admission to sept 2014.
TOEFL-69
IELTS-6 band overall, writing -5 (re-take in feb 2 week)
GRE-278
(Financial support from Parents)
showing assets around 6cr. , 1st semester fees on loan (approved)
approx 20lac in acount of my mom n dad and few FD's

what are the chances to get Visa either in general or SPP?

please evaluate my condition .................

William G

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
BadshahIqbal said:
Hi friends,
Its been almost a year. I remember those days. I had lots of doubts regarding application process, college reputation, life in London, living cost and more. Thanks to all the members in this forum who answered all my queries. Now its time for me to help others. So if you guys have doubts, feel free.

All the best for your application. See you guys soon
HELLO BadshahIqbal,

Thanks for initiating help towards us.

I have some questions,

1. Is 1 yr PG diploma + 1 yrs work visa sufficient to find a job in states of Canada.
2. I'm a accounts guy with almost 3+ yrs of exp in accountancy, are there enough sufficient jobs for overseas students.
3. Or Should I go for a 2 yr pg diploma for 3 yrs visa.
4. Any good college which hold a prominent place in employers of Canada for financial account.
5. Can I go for 1 + 1 yrs diploma (consecutive) to get 3 yrs work visa, is it advisable.
6. which courses are considered good for employment prospective.

thnxx

sidhu92

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
IELTS Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
sidhu92 said:
Hi sir...
I want some advise for which university to apply for, as it will be a great help...
X--- 76%
XII---81%
Btech(ECE)---63
Ielts---7.5

I am thinking of doing my masters in canada.So plz reply
plz repplyyy