+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feel free to ask

shikaf

Jan 11, 2014
HELLO,
here is my case:
i submitted my application at 13 december for a study permit application and there is someone of my friend submit at 20 December

who admit on 20 December got refused at 11 January
and about me till now i still don't have any answer

from Beirut Lebanon

i contacted them about my application they said they r waiting the security checks results

can any one or any expert in dis experience tell me if am in good position or in bad position ? and my university got started at 6 January already
any idea? guys am tired of waiting its almost 42 days

tashish

Jan 24, 2014
BadshahIqbal said:
Hi friends,
Its been almost a year. I remember those days. I had lots of doubts regarding application process, college reputation, life in London, living cost and more. Thanks to all the members in this forum who answered all my queries. Now its time for me to help others. So if you guys have doubts, feel free.

All the best for your application. See you guys soon
please guide me according to my profile:

10th : 61%
12th : 60%(commerce)
BCom: 50%(passed in apr 2013, with no back logs)
IELTS : 6.5 BANDS (not less than 6 in any module)

out of these courses as mentioned: accounting , HR, business management, am I eligible for studying in one of these courses in Canada acc. to my academic profile?

can u plzz analyze my academic profile nd tell me the chances of visa success?

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Hello There

Hows the study load... can it be managed while working... What should be the study plan?

Can there be group study?

Thankyou

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
BadshahIqbal said:
Hi friends,
Its been almost a year. I remember those days. I had lots of doubts regarding application process, college reputation, life in London, living cost and more. Thanks to all the members in this forum who answered all my queries. Now its time for me to help others. So if you guys have doubts, feel free.

All the best for your application. See you guys soon
hows the study load?

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
Hi,

What do you think are the chances of securing a study permit if I will use my uncle, who lives in Canada with his family, as my primary sponsor instead of my parents?

Feb 10, 2014
Hi All, I am post graduate in management with major Finance. want to get admission in masters in finance. Can anyone plz tell me which institute is good and what will be the job opportunities after doing that?

Thomson Rivers or Conestoga or George brown???

Barath Bax

Star Member
Dec 29, 2013
Like to apply for Canada Student VISA Below is my profile;
10th - 62%
Polytechnic Diploma- 78%
BE (ECE)- 74% - 2008 passed out
Already have work experience in states and still holding a valid US VISA

IELTS - Overall 6.5, S:6.5, L:7, W:6, R:6

Totally I have 5 years of IT experience. I have completed Electronics in my bachelor and doing computer related job and planned to do project management in canada.

1. I have already paid my 1 year tution fee
2. I have got a education loan letter for 19000 CAD
3. Showing CA certificate with property details and ITR of mine and my dad's
4. Affidavlt from my father
5. Have clear SOP

Could anyone please let me know, is anything i Need to prepare further, If no, how would the visa chance for my profile?

Please help..

--Barath

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
YUPPPP said:
Hello There

Hows the study load... can it be managed while working... What should be the study plan?

Can there be group study?

Thankyou
Although I am not there in Canada but there are many of my friends and seniors studying in Canadian universities.
As compared to Pakistan, study load is not much. It is easily manageable to study along with part-time job. You will find it a bit difficult for just first few weeks but later it will be your routine and won't effect you anymore.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
shikaf said:
HELLO,
here is my case:
i submitted my application at 13 december for a study permit application and there is someone of my friend submit at 20 December

who admit on 20 December got refused at 11 January
and about me till now i still don't have any answer

from Beirut Lebanon

i contacted them about my application they said they r waiting the security checks results

can any one or any expert in dis experience tell me if am in good position or in bad position ? and my university got started at 6 January already
any idea? guys am tired of waiting its almost 42 days
Hey, what happen to your case?
Have you got your visa or you have deferred your admission and still waiting?

ironhorse777

Oct 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
IELTS Request
08-11-2014
File Transfer...
16-06-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet.
Hi, University of Ottawa just sent me a mail asking for an official copy of my diploma saying they need it to take a decision. Will providing them a notarized copy of my graduation certificate suffice? Also hard copy or soft copy of the document? I contacted them but still have not received reply. Please help.

Cheers!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
ironhorse777 said:
Hi, University of Ottawa just sent me a mail asking for an official copy of my diploma saying they need it to take a decision. Will providing them a notarized copy of my graduation certificate suffice? Also hard copy or soft copy of the document? I contacted them but still have not received reply. Please help.

Cheers!
Email them and ask that they need its hard copy of soft.
If hard copy then you need to send the attested copy in a sealed envelop from your university.
If soft copy is required then you can simply send the notarized attested copy.

Barath Bax

Star Member
Dec 29, 2013
Barath Bax said:
10th - 62%
Polytechnic Diploma- 78%

Totally I have 5 years of IT experience. I have completed Electronics in my bachelor and doing computer related job and planned to do project management in canada.

5. Have clear SOP

Could anyone please let me know, is anything i Need to prepare further, If no, how would the visa chance for my profile?

Please help..

--Barath

Please help me..!!!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Barath Bax said:
10th - 62%
Polytechnic Diploma- 78%

5. Have clear SOP

Please help..

--Barath
Amm your profile and everything looks great.
I hope and pray that things go smooth in your case but the only thing which m feeling risky is that LOAN CERTIFICATE. They can make issue of that as it is not the liquid cash in your own account.
This is "my" opinion only. You must consult others.

Barath Bax

Star Member
Dec 29, 2013
@Usam,

Thanks for your reply..

Actually I took the loan and the amount is already available in my account in case.. Still this gonna be a issue?

-- Barath

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Barath Bax said:
@ Usam,

Thanks for your reply..

Actually I took the loan and the amount is already available in my account in case.. Still this gonna be a issue?

-- Barath
Then it is totally fine.
I thought you just have the loan letter and not the amount in actual.
As it is in your account and also you have its proof "STUDY LOAN LETTER" so things are perfect now.
All the very best.