+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feedback on OOPNP dot com

SAJI19876

Mar 2, 2017
Not only OOPNP.COM but also Instamojo.com (Owned by Sampad Swain) a fraud. Instamojo are verifying customers, prior to transact with buyers; then how come they verified OOPNP. if Instamojo not fraud, they might have taken legal action on OOPNP.COM, instead of supporting them. I feel that both parties and other such fraud website holders are under one roof. I want to know:
Who is authorised for Instamojo?
Without permission of any bank, how Instamojo can deal with such big amount of money?
Which is the place, where these frauds have open air to do such activities?
Whom to contact to complain about them?

SAJI19876

Mar 2, 2017
Not only OOPNP.COM but also Instamojo.com (Owned by Sampad Swain) a fraud. Instamojo are verifying customers, prior to transact with buyers; then how come they verified OOPNP. if Instamojo not fraud, they might have taken legal action on OOPNP.COM, instead of supporting them. I feel that both parties and other such fraud website holders are under one roof. I want to know:
Who is authorised for Instamojo?
Without permission of any bank, how Instamojo can deal with such big amount of money?
Which is the place, where these frauds have open air to do such activities?
Whom to contact to complain about them?
Dear All,
This site is blocked because of complain to cybercrime, now there website, email and telephone number everything blocked. Instamojo has blocked dealing with OOPNP dot COM and shared all the information about this mth... Fu... to Cybercrime officials, Who was operating from India itself. Now he is underground and trying to escape from Police. If anyone has query contact IMO/WhatsApp registered with nine eight nine eight six five three seven seven three.
Now his lawyer sometime contacts me for refund but less than what I paid, to settle the police case out of court.

Last edited:

SAJI19876

Mar 2, 2017
Dear Friends
kindly be aware, as OOPNP dot com website is blocked by IT Watchdog, those fraud has created new website with name of some belli**** law group "Tag: OOPNP" and address is same of "Eglinton" address of OOPNP. search saji19876, for information

SAJI19876

Mar 2, 2017
Dear Friends,
it seems bellissimo law group is operated by team of oopnp dot com, a team of fraud operating from India. Be aware of these people, just name is changed, be cautious while dealing with them, even they have redacted the details to remain unexposed about website. BE CAUTIOUS, THIS IS TRAP