+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feedback on OOPNP dot com

Jamaal

Aug 7, 2017
Hi guys.
I hired oopnp.com services in February 2017.
After a series of emails exchanges regarding their service I agreed to pay them 1500 CAD
They said they have dummy candidates and they shall put my application in their place.
Thinking positive I paid them the sum.
They confirmed submission of my application on 17 February 2017.
But when I contacted SINP immigration office.they said they hadn't received any application in my name.now oopnp people are not responding to any of my mails n phone calls.
I have sent atleast 100 mails to them,all in vain.
I am really worried I paid them with great difficulty selling my provisions.
Anyone please help what to do now???

SAJI19876

Mar 2, 2017
Oh dear Mr. Jamal, You have done big mistake. I too paid them and now fighting with them for refund and they are giving several excuses as I clutched them using payment gateway INSTAMOJO. I paid them more than you so far. My mail id is saji19876 in yahoo.co.in or else you can contact me in India - Nine Eight Nine Eight Six Five Three Seven Seven Three.. Kindly contact me so that I can give you some guidance to catch that MF oopnp.com. I've stopped many to pay them ever since I came to know about them. You are most welcome, I just want to make a group of old victim and want to stop those who are going to pay the MF OOPNP.com.
Regards.

Jamaal

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks bro.i am completely shaken by their behaviour.actually I paid them total 2200CAD =2,35,000 INR in three installments through the same gateway Istamojo.
I too have all the details of payments done. I want to join the fight n get back my hard earned money.
I will call you in evening.
Regards
Jamaal

SAJI19876

Mar 2, 2017
See Bro., On each payment you have received an email from INSTAMOJO. Open those mails one by one and you will find "Request for Refund" link. Click on that and follow the instruction. I too raised in the ticket same site, so I will give you full support in it. I already reported INSTAMOJO about you so far. Kindly go ahead, BEST of LUCK. Regards.

Jamaal

Aug 7, 2017
I just want to if contacting INSTAMOJO helped you?
Have you got any refund?
I was thinking of putting it on twitter o Canada PM or social media!
What do you say?
Its v painful.v were thinking of immigration n here we are stuck with such huge loss.we should get our money by any ways.
Please keep connected.
Thanks n regards
Jamaal khan.

Jamaal

Aug 7, 2017
I created 4 cases against oopnp through instamojo n suddenly the oopnp received my mail which they weren't since a week.

Hope to get refund.

Have you got any bro ??
Thank you v much for help. God bless you.

Jamaal

Aug 7, 2017
I created 4 cases against oopnp through instamojo n suddenly the oopnp received my mail which they weren't since a week.

Hope to get refund.

Have you got any bro ??
Thank you v much for help. God bless you.

SAJI19876

Mar 2, 2017
Dear Mr. Jamaal,
See the site of INSTAMOJO, they have refund policy. If in a group, we complain to INSTAMOJO and prove OOPNP is fraud then there are chances of refund. I was looking for such chance, already reported about you to INSTAMOJO and now, only your official reporting is required - I too same like you put my belongings to give this fraud agency and don't want to quit. I also published 800+ followers to not pay them as they are fraud. Just need some patience; at least report about your dispute; it needs few clicks only. Thanking you

Jamaal

Aug 7, 2017
Mr.Saji is absolutely correct. Iam also cheated by them. Instamojo pretends to help us but actually they don't. They only waste our time and effort. Plz be careful n beware of these frauds.

prbhvsr

Nov 5, 2017
Thank you Bro,
I had fully made my mind to hire this consultant for LMIA. But your post opened my eyes.
I can imagine how you feel when you have paid this agency your hard earned money and now they are not responding.
Absolutely not reliable.

Thanks for saving other candidate from blindly jumping into deep valley!

Hi guys.
I hired oopnp.com services in February 2017.
After a series of emails exchanges regarding their service I agreed to pay them 1500 CAD
They said they have dummy candidates and they shall put my application in their place.
Thinking positive I paid them the sum.
They confirmed submission of my application on 17 February 2017.
But when I contacted SINP immigration office.they said they hadn't received any application in my name.now oopnp people are not responding to any of my mails n phone calls.
I have sent atleast 100 mails to them,all in vain.
I am really worried I paid them with great difficulty selling my provisions.
Anyone please help what to do now???

Reactions: Manu Kapoor

SAJI19876

Mar 2, 2017
Thank you Bro,
I had fully made my mind to hire this consultant for LMIA. But your post opened my eyes.
I can imagine how you feel when you have paid this agency your hard earned money and now they are not responding.
Absolutely not reliable.

Thanks for saving other candidate from blindly jumping into deep valley!
Yes dear, OOPNP.COM and Instamojo are fraud. They Swallow money of many people. Don't believe them and don't deal with them for single penny. Take care.

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
I agree. But, we all look for other sources. While I was doing the research on other sources - consulting and immigration services, I found that credible names like MKS, Canada Visa, David Cohen (CIC News), Alex D (LP group) etc.

Then, i also find a fake guys like OOPNP.com who are cheaters when they change the photo of Michael Sean Winters. Remember, I asked the feedback before commenting anything.

Why they did that? It was always to trap the ignorant applicants. It becomes our duty to inform the forum as much as possible about these fake.

I am also going to complain about them to IRCC. If one post of us and save few, I think, its worth.

Hope you agree.
Right I second your opinion.