+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feedback on OOPNP dot com

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
this is definite that they read this forum, does prediction based on the comments and cheat the prospective clients. They have changed the photo of Michael Sean and its a new guy :D :D

Totally fraud and fake website.

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
May be a possibility that tomorrow they post the photo of Minister John McCallum as Mike.... ;D ;D ;D

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't know about OOPNP, but stop wasting time on OOPNP or any consultant in that matter,

use this forum, read through useful threads and be active here on forum, in my opinion that's all you need.

Everyone here is very helpful and supportive.

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
I agree. But, we all look for other sources. While I was doing the research on other sources - consulting and immigration services, I found that credible names like MKS, Canada Visa, David Cohen (CIC News), Alex D (LP group) etc.

Then, i also find a fake guys like OOPNP.com who are cheaters when they change the photo of Michael Sean Winters. Remember, I asked the feedback before commenting anything.

Why they did that? It was always to trap the ignorant applicants. It becomes our duty to inform the forum as much as possible about these fake.

I am also going to complain about them to IRCC. If one post of us and save few, I think, its worth.

Hope you agree.

mucan

Aug 21, 2016
Came across this site where this OOPNP was being auctioned. Was unsold though

https://flippa.com/7118572-oopnp-com

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
:D ;D

This is so hilarious. All their predictions have gone wrong. They were guiding me that I will get the ITA by end of February with 461. I got the ITA in Jan, 17 and that too in the first half.

They are definitely bogus guys...who are making money by trapping the innocent immigrants.

EBK17

Jan 13, 2017
I searched for their address on google maps and it took me to a point on a highway in Ontario, not an office. I wrote to them and asked them to clarify things to me but have got no response. I think its a bogus company. Shame!

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
It's garbage, stay away from it.

SAJI19876

Mar 2, 2017
RK117 said:
I am new to this forum and I have just started on the express entry. Anyone who has availed the services from OOPNP dot com for PNP or LMIA? Are they trustworthy?

They dont have the fax number in the contact details. Also, I could not find any linkedIn profile or google information about them? Not even on the facebook. They have some consultants with the name Rachael Clark and Michael Sean as published on their website wwwdotoopnpdotcom. Only two guys. None of them have any profile on linkedIn and facebook. Some how I got some information on linkedIn after the search that it may be belong to someone with the name Shalini Verma.

This looks very suspicious - On one side they claim to be Canadian immigration, no information in the public forum. I have asked a question to them on their recent forum and was exploring the option to avail their services.

Also, domain search provided the information that their domain name listing has been done in 2015 with the name Steven D Mazon and the phone number is different.

But, no information about them in the public forum raises huge suspicion. Any views???
This is ghost consultant, don't believe it. After paying them all amount, they totally stopped answering my call, SMS, Whatsapp and FB comments everything. Can contact me in nine eight nine eight six five three seven seven three using indian code. i can show you receipt and chat screen too. Don't give single penny to them.

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Hi RK, This thread is wonderful and believe me you have done a great service to start this thread. I was going to pay these consultants today and luckily I got this thread. Have you confirmed about them. Is it fake still? any more information please. I'll be grateful.

SAJI19876

Mar 2, 2017
Hi RK, This thread is wonderful and believe me you have done a great service to start this thread. I was going to pay these consultants today and luckily I got this thread. Have you confirmed about them. Is it fake still? any more information please. I'll b
Dear Bro., Dont go for OOPNP(dot)com. real fraud, I paid and now fighting to get it back. Just forget it. Their sites, updates and mails are real manageable manner that anybody will trap in it. But believe me, don't trust them. I am trying others will not fell in this trap same like me. Take care of such fraud websites and Best of Luck too to you Mr. Nasar

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Dear Bro., Dont go for OOPNP(dot)com. real fraud, I paid and now fighting to get it back. Just forget it. Their sites, updates and mails are real manageable manner that anybody will trap in it. But believe me, don't trust them. I am trying others will not fell in this trap same like me. Take care of such fraud websites and Best of Luck too to you Mr. Nasar
Thank you very much for being so kind! Your advice is a great help!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Total Bogus. Their blogs and write-ups are also all fake. They copy content from here and pretend that it is theirs. Total fraudsters.

SAJI19876

Mar 2, 2017
Came across this site where this OOPNP was being auctioned. Was unsold though

https://flippa.com/7118572-oopnp-com

Bro., Can we trace from where this fraud OOPNP.com (New Website: http://oopnpconsultants.com) people are operating. In whatsapp they are available at day time of India, while their address is showing in Canada. At the same time in map there is no office with such number! Its totally surprising that they are using this platform for fraud and there is no system to catch this type of gamblers at all! Although I lost money and complained to concerns but some payment website are keeping mum as they are earning much from such frauds. One of such example is of INSTAMOJO.COM that, while they found that they are forced to refund from OOPNP.com, suddenly they stopped replying my ticket ID# #59420.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
@SAJI19876 isnt it possible to launch some sort of civil lawsuit against them?? How much did they steal from you?? People need to stick together and bring these culprits out in the open.