+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feedback on OOPNP dot com

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
I am new to this forum and I have just started on the express entry. Anyone who has availed the services from OOPNP dot com for PNP or LMIA? Are they trustworthy?

They dont have the fax number in the contact details. Also, I could not find any linkedIn profile or google information about them? Not even on the facebook. They have some consultants with the name Rachael Clark and Michael Sean as published on their website wwwdotoopnpdotcom. Only two guys. None of them have any profile on linkedIn and facebook. Some how I got some information on linkedIn after the search that it may be belong to someone with the name Shalini Verma.

This looks very suspicious - On one side they claim to be Canadian immigration, no information in the public forum. I have asked a question to them on their recent forum and was exploring the option to avail their services.

Also, domain search provided the information that their domain name listing has been done in 2015 with the name Steven D Mazon and the phone number is different.

But, no information about them in the public forum raises huge suspicion. Any views???

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
but how come they are running their business with ghost consultants? Also, they have posted three to four profiles of their customers who have got the LMIA and PNP. God knows how they did that?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but how come they are running their business with ghost consultants? Also, they have posted three to four profiles of their customers who have got the LMIA and PNP. God knows how they did that

Had a similar experience!!! They offered to arrange a job letter for me in a province where my occupation is not even in demand.In lieu of that, they demanded 1500 CAD to be paid in advance. Appeared totally fake n bogus

mucan

Aug 21, 2016
One of the person Michael Sean winters whom they publish as a immigration consutant is actually a US journalist. Its a shady website.

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
infact, their clients (who got the LMIA and PNP) they too dont have the any linkedin profile. I have just checked. They have placed a lady in HP canada. Very surprising that a lady in IT field does not have a linkedIn profile.

mucan

Aug 21, 2016
Any website developer can put up a fake photo and create a profile and show as if the customer has mentioned a review.

RK117 said:
but how come they are running their business with ghost consultants? Also, they have posted three to four profiles of their customers who have got the LMIA and PNP. God knows how they did that?

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
Agreed. In-fact that is the reason I checked before engaging them. I will stop the communication with them. I hope IRCC checks their credibility and trustworthiness and put their domain name in blocked/negative list.

IRCC should maintain the positive and negative list and should be their on the website. By the way, is there any?

mucan

Aug 21, 2016
Micheal Sean winters is on Twitter. There anyone can see his real profile which OOPNP show as immigration consultant.

RK117 said:
Agreed. In-fact that is the reason I checked before engaging them. I will stop the communication with them. I hope IRCC checks their credibility and trustworthiness and put their domain name in blocked/negative list.

IRCC should maintain the positive and negative list and should be their on the website. By the way, is there any?

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
Then its a totally fraud agency. It should be reported to IRCC (may be to their fraud/incident reporting center). I hope they do have one.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RK117 said:
I am new to this forum and I have just started on the express entry. Anyone who has availed the services from OOPNP dot com for PNP or LMIA? Are they trustworthy?

They dont have the fax number in the contact details. Also, I could not find any linkedIn profile or google information about them? Not even on the facebook. They have some consultants with the name Rachael Clark and Michael Sean as published on their website wwwdotoopnpdotcom. Only two guys. None of them have any profile on linkedIn and facebook. Some how I got some information on linkedIn after the search that it may be belong to someone with the name Shalini Verma.

This looks very suspicious - On one side they claim to be Canadian immigration, no information in the public forum. I have asked a question to them on their recent forum and was exploring the option to avail their services.

Also, domain search provided the information that their domain name listing has been done in 2015 with the name Steven D Mazon and the phone number is different.

But, no information about them in the public forum raises huge suspicion. Any views???
I also had some communication with them. They wanted me to pay 1500 CAD in advance and they will apply to SINP for me. But it's really fishy as SINP is closed at this time and my NOC is not even in demand there. So I don't think they are trustworthy. By the way, this Steven D Mazon guy is their director.

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
But, where is the face? No profile. All hidden. They are using US journalist photo as their consultant? Who is Rachel? Does she has a profile on linkedIN? Why they are working behind the scenes? Are they afraid of anything?

RK117

Dec 22, 2016
As such my score is 461 and I am hopeful to get an ITA in Q1 2017. I went through their one of the post. They suggested someone with CRS 481 that his/her turn will be in Q1 2017......funny guys.... :D