25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
I am confused about the fee payment:
I was at the responsible bank and was told that the fee can be paid through bank draft only in EURO. Is it possible to make the payment in euro?

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albabeu said:
I was at the responsible bank and was told that the fee can be paid through bank draft only in EURO. Is it possible to make the payment in euro?
I don't think it is advisable to pay in EURO, it might create problem with your application. You must find a bank that can issue demand/bank draft in Canadian Dollars. It may need actions like opening a new account in the bank that issue DD in Canadian dollars. :)

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
albabeu said:
No it will be returned..

Shop around ... check other Banks.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albabeu said:
Which Fees?
CIO Fees? than it's should be in CAD$ only. ask different banks in your area.

OMM

amish

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
albabeu said:
click this document checklist link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5612e.pdf

it is very simple and easily understood that fees can be paid in Canadian dollars only. Read Point no. 21 for fees payment.
:)

C

canadarulez

You should check the web site of your visa office. They have the paying options for your country.

amish

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
OMM Sir,

I have seen your gujju people comment in this forum it's nice. just for your information me gujju 2.

I want to ask one thing this RPRF fees will be asked to submit at visa office or CIO?

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amish said:
OMM Sir,

I have seen your gujju people comment in this forum it's nice. just for your information me gujju 2.

I want to ask one thing this RPRF fees will be asked to submit at visa office or CIO?
Amishbhai, RPRF fees should be at visa office only, if your VO is New Delhi than you can Pay in INR too, whats your visa office.
even you can also write in Gujarati forum.

OMM

ersum_max

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
07-10-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted.
File Transfer...
transferred to LA Oct-2011
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Interview........
Waived.
Hello OMM,

I have very similar time line as your and recently got MR. we have a new born to add in application which is causing little delay due to submission of forms with updated details.
is your file transferred to LA office Dec-1-2011?

please share your contact details or shoot me an email which is in my profile.

Regards,
Max

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Max,
I sent you PM, if you want to talk we can talk I am happy to talk to you.

OMM

ersum_max said:
Hello OMM,

I have very similar time line as your and recently got MR. we have a new born to add in application which is causing little delay due to submission of forms with updated details.
is your file transferred to LA office Dec-1-2011?

please share your contact details or shoot me an email which is in my profile.

Regards,
Max

albabeu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
canadarulez said:
You should check the web site of your visa office. They have the paying options for your country.
omm said:
Amishbhai, RPRF fees should be at visa office only, if your VO is New Delhi than you can Pay in INR too, whats your visa office.
even you can also write in Gujarati forum.

OMM
I have checked with my VO (which happens to be in Rome), and I was told by them that I should only pay in Canadian dollars.

The fee payment must be paid to CIO or VO? I thought it was CIO, right?

Please reply

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albabeu said:
I have checked with my VO (which happens to be in Rome), and I was told by them that I should only pay in Canadian dollars.

The fee payment must be paid to CIO or VO? I thought it was CIO, right?

Please reply
Albaeu,
I mentioned in previous post that which fees you talking about? if it's application fees that you are sending your application to CIO sydeny NS then it should be in Canadian dollars.
if it's RPRF fees you can pay in euros at Roma VO.

OMM

albabeu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
omm said:
Albaeu,
I mentioned in previous post that which fees you talking about? if it's application fees that you are sending your application to CIO sydeny NS then it should be in Canadian dollars.
if it's RPRF fees you can pay in euros at Roma VO.

OMM
Yes, that's what I was sure about, but I got confused since the in charge bank told me that they have got all the specific details for pyment to Canadian Embassy in Rome, which is not what I'm looking for.

I cannot make the payment through bank draft or certified cheque, because the bank in my country do not operate in CAD, only in Euro.
If I decide to make the payment by credit card (which is in local currency, not CAD), is it obligatory that the currency of my credit card be CAD, or in cases of payments that are made by credit cards, the currency doesn’t matter?

albabeu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
albabeu said:
Yes, that's what I was sure about, but I got confused since the in charge bank told me that they have got all the specific details for pyment to Canadian Embassy in Rome, which is not what I'm looking for.

I cannot make the payment through bank draft or certified cheque, because the bank in my country do not operate in CAD, only in Euro.
If I decide to make the payment by credit card (which is in local currency, not CAD), is it obligatory that the currency of my credit card be CAD, or in cases of payments that are made by credit cards, the currency doesn't matter?
I am talking about application fees.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can submit your credit card (VISA) to pay CIO application fees too. the fees for transaction you have to pay. Are you in which country?
I know in italy many banks issue the Bank draft aka Demand draft. now that you have to manage that how to pay fees for application.
If you don't found any other way submit your credit card info (must be VISA) for application fees payment method.

OMM

albabeu said:

If I decide to make the payment by credit card (which is in local currency, not CAD), is it obligatory that the currency of my credit card be CAD, or in cases of payments that are made by credit cards, the currency doesn't matter?