25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
omm said:
You can submit your credit card (VISA) to pay CIO application fees too. the fees for transaction you have to pay. Are you in which country?
I know in italy many banks issue the Bank draft aka Demand draft. now that you have to manage that how to pay fees for application.
If you don't found any other way submit your credit card info (must be VISA) for application fees payment method.

OMM
And does it matter whether my credit card is in CAD, Euro or local currency? I am in Albania.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albabeu said:
And does it matter whether my credit card is in CAD, Euro or local currency? I am in Albania.
CIO charge in CAD$ , the transaction fees you have to check with bank of credit card company.

OMM

amish

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
Hi OMM,

Is there any specific standard rules for job duties and responsibilities mention for all 29 eligible NOC categories? and that standard duties should be match with applicant's duties which he/she has done. is it like that?

Likewise for Ex, in 1 category CIC have some standard roles & responsibilities. and they 've mention around 7-8 points and applicant duties partialy matched with standard one i.e around 5-6 points.

Pls Re

Amish Vyas

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Amish,

The role and duties set by CIC and mentioned on CIC website in detail for each NOC's. some applicant matched with more than 1NOC too.
(role and dueties should be matched with NOC but do not copy past the example which is set by CIC, it's should be match atleast 85% of experience is good to apply)

here is my example:
my NOC is 0213 (90% duties matched) but my experience also matched in different NOC's 0213, 2171 , 2173. So it should be match with atleast 1 NOC which is exist at present in 29 NOC list. that time my NOC matched with 0213 and rest of the different NOC's also matched too.

OMM

amish said:
Hi OMM,

Is there any specific standard rules for job duties and responsibilities mention for all 29 eligible NOC categories? and that standard duties should be match with applicant's duties which he/she has done. is it like that?

Likewise for Ex, in 1 category CIC have some standard roles & responsibilities. and they 've mention around 7-8 points and applicant duties partialy matched with standard one i.e around 5-6 points.

Pls Re

Amish Vyas