Waived
Passport Req..
07-13-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-30-2012
LANDED..........
12-28-2012
I have following queries:

1) I'm going to submit all documents to Buffalo office. Do I need to send any fee with all documents? Document suggests to pay some fee in section 13 but I have already paid fees to Nova Scotia when I have submitted my application.Please let me know

2) Is FBI clearance certificate suffice or I need to get Police Clearance Certificate from my state in USA too?

3) FBI Clearance certificate takes time, Can I submit my application with that?

Please reply me..

dodan

Mar 7, 2010
usa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priti1911 said:
I have following queries:

1) I'm going to submit all documents to Buffalo office. Do I need to send any fee with all documents? Document suggests to pay some fee in section 13 but I have already paid fees to Nova Scotia when I have submitted my application.Please let me know

2) Is FBI clearance certificate suffice or I need to get Police Clearance Certificate from my state in USA too?

3) FBI Clearance certificate takes time, Can I submit my application with that?

Please reply me..
1. Yes as you have paid processing fees to Nova Scotia, you don't need pay again while submitting in Buffalo. However, if you wish, you may pay the landing fee in advance.

2. FBI is sufficient. They will ask for State clearance certificate later, if needed.

3. If 120-day is nearing then you may want to submit all other documents and provide some explanation and some documentation showing that you have applied for FBI but not yet in hand. If 120-day is not closer, I would guess you may like to wait for FBI PC.

Hope that helps.

jattu1980

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Fairfax, VA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Priti,

I am not sure about the 1st and 3rd point.
But yes, you have to submit FBI clearance. Additionally, if you have lived in any US state for more than 6 months..you have to submit PC for that state as well.

Well, I initiated state clearance for MD/KY/VA..and I got it within 3-4 weeks...same for the FBI clearance..which was surprisingly quick..I have seen others with longer times.
In short, try and submit your application with the maximum number of documents you can..it will cause smoother and bumpless processing down the line..but if you cannot..you can submit it down the line by sending in the application ammendments/additions.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

dodan

Mar 7, 2010
usa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@jattu1980

nope. state pc not reqd unless specifically asked by cic while processing ur case.