+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal stage

Mohan Prathipati

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hello everyone!
I believe federal government is opposing the quebec government's proposal of eliminating the Applicants, it's not finalised yet .so there could a silver line for this dark cloud .The bill is not passed in the court yet.

Mohan Prathipati

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hello Everyone !
Can someone like your enemy or your employer who's against you write a letter to the Canada or quebec Embassy saying that so and so Applicant is a bad guy we don't want you to give visa ....Do the Embassy accept such letters ? Can somebody respond to my doubt ?

Last edited:

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hello Everyone !
Can someone like your enemy or your employer who's against you write a letter to the Canada or quebec Embassy saying that so and so Applicant is a bad guy we don't want you to give visa ....Do the Embassy accept such letters ? Can somebody respond to my doubt ?
There is a chance for that.. Most of the time embassy accept those..

Mohan Prathipati

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hi , I applied to Quebec through some agency where they process very slow and respond very late... I'm not happy with their service.
Can I disassociate my agency and work on my own as I get updates for my Application from the Canadian government through GC key . I'm at Federal stage now.

Ahmed74

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
File Transfer...
15-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
8-11-2018
Hi , I applied to Quebec through some agency where they process very slow and respond very late... I'm not happy with their service.
Can I disassociate my agency and work on my own as I get updates for my Application from the Canadian government through GC key . I'm at Federal stage now.
Yes you can but you have to full a form first or notify your VO. You will also have to notify your agency for them to remove your file number from their paid representative portal or GC key.