+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal stage

Mohan Prathipati

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hi !
I just wanna know , what's the federal stage period ? It's going to be an year since I applied for CIC but no updates yet.

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
Hi guys i read one shocking news yesterday in this same site of canadavisa.com. The news said that quebec government is planning to terminate 18,000applications. I am so worried since then boz i am waiting for ppr and according to news it says that applications which are not made decision made are to be terminated.

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Hello I'm new here in this group.
I was shocked regarding the news that they will be cancelling filed which hasn't been processed. I called to check if those who received their csq will be effected. The answer was no. So if u have received your csq u will not be effected with this issue!

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Please can you share your timeline in federal stage ; after you sent your file to Federal Government.
I sent my file in Dec 2018 and I'm waiting for the AOR. I read that it takes from 90-120 days roughly. Am I true? And what will be next?

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
If u have your csq u won't be deleted as I called them and checked:)
Hi guys i read one shocking news yesterday in this same site of canadavisa.com. The news said that quebec government is planning to terminate 18,000applications. I am so worried since then boz i am waiting for ppr and according to news it says that applications which are not made decision made are to be terminated.