+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER:COMPUTER/SYSTEM ANALYST

kcbombay

Jan 1, 2011
Please could someone advise if a graduate of Computer Science,practising as a Systems Analyst which falls into Job type A(i suppose) is affected by the cap limit which expires in June 2011.

I want to know if the cap for this category(Systems/Computer Analyst) is full yet or the person could still go ahead and apply now.

Pls help

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kcbombay said:
Please could someone advise if a graduate of Computer Science,practising as a Systems Analyst which falls into Job type A(i suppose) is affected by the cap limit which expires in June 2011.

I want to know if the cap for this category(Systems/Computer Analyst) is full yet or the person could still go ahead and apply now.

Pls help
It was not on the list of "29" for this year, and is unlikely to be on the list in July/11.

kcbombay

Jan 1, 2011
PMM said:
Hi

It was not on the list of "29" for this year, and is unlikely to be on the list in July/11.
What then is the implication of this please? Does it mean such a Professional should not apply since it is not on the List or the Occcupation is stil open and unutilised yet in which case its an open slot?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kcbombay said:
What then is the implication of this please? Does it mean such a Professional should not apply since it is not on the List or the Occcupation is stil open and unutilised yet in which case its an open slot?
Unless you have an approved employment option (AEO) if your occupation is not on the list of "29" you can't apply as a Federal Skilled Worker.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
CIC Dont need any IT people at the moment. Keep waiting fr the next gazette.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kcbombay said:
Right now , NO directly in FSW1 from outside canada , if its not in 29 NOC list, you can try to get job and get work permit and file immigration after 1year stay inside canada, this time this is the only way if your experience is not in 29 NOC list or wait for new NOC list....
Read more and search in this forum regarding how to get work permit and how to apply for PR when person on work permit inside canada.

OMM