+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class - Application Returned

sunnyday

Aug 14, 2009
Hi All

Just wanted to share my experience with CIC that i had recently. I applied from United states under Federal Skilled Worker Category.
Application received in Sydney, NS on July 4th
Appln Opened on July 16th
Appln was returned on Aug 28th
Received Sep 1st

I had forgotten to put the NOC code for my job duties. I have given enough information on the Schedule 3 - Page 2 form related to my job main duties.
In the appendix C that they have sent to me, it lists that i have failed to provide detailed description of main duties performed in the identified occupation.And also include the NOC codes for each of the specific work experience listed ( This has been highlighted with sketch) There is hardly any place under each occupation (work experience) that i have showed in the appln.
Is there any other way to list detailed job description or main duties that i have been performing over several years. Is it ok if I just list the NOC and sent back the application or do I have to do anything else. Seniors please advice....

Regards
Sunny

P

pv

For giving more detailed explanation of job and duties , you can include extra sheet ( i think most of us did this)

You should also mention the NOC for each job / role you performed.

svs

Jul 16, 2009
You mean extra blank sheet(white paper and write) or same extra sheet and write the remaining.

jasbir78

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
u may use extra sheet to fully elaborate ur job duties.
but if u can sum up briefly the main duties performed in each NOC , even then its gonna work absolutely fine.

bye