+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

vin001

Apr 15, 2016
Shajitmathew said:
I have also informed him my readiness to pay for the case at SCC
I am a ***** client , I asked them regarding this supreme court appeal they say that they have no idea about this and for them our cases are closed for ever on 29 feb 2016 with the judgement. then I told MR. TIM about this , he also says that ***** is aware of the matter but is not showing any interest.

their both office New Delhi and Mohali are not showing any interest in taking this matter to SCC so we all have to unite and contribute as soon as possible

I would request all world wide immigration clients to ask their respective branches and come to the forefront of this battle as this is the last oppertunity

this is the latest from Mr. TIM

On Saturday, 16 April 2016 8:56 PM, Tim Leahy <tel@myforefront.com> wrote:

We're so close to the $25,000 mark that the time has come to ask for the payments to be remitted. Hopefully everyone will pay before this coming Friday so that I can pay Rocco on Friday.

There are different options. Please let me know when you've sent the payment, which option you elected and the amount so that I can record the payment in your account.

For those of you who have Indian bank account, there is the option of internet or mobile transfer without being charged a fee. The instructions for doing so are at the bottom of the page.

If you opt either to deposit the contribution into the Indian account or to wire it to my Canadian account, I will not know the source because my Canadian account does not give the remitter's name and the Indian account does not belong to me but to one of the litigants.

1. Western Union

Timothy E. Leahy

45 Sheppard East, Suite 900

Toronto, Ontario M2N 5W9

(416) 226 9889

2. email transfer from a Canadian bank account

​ TEL@unfairCIC.com

question: reason for payment

answer: litigation​

3. wire ​funds ​to Canada

Depositor:

Timothy E. Leahy

Address:

153 Beecroft Street ◦ Suite 1801

Toronto, Ontario M2N 7C5

Telephone:

+1 416 226 9889

Bank:

Bank of Montreal

SWIFT Code:

BOFMCAM2

Financial Inst. №:

Account №:

2489 3967-943

Address:

4841 Yonge Street

Toronto, Ontario

Canada M5H 5X2

Telephone:

+1 416 590 7757

4. Net or Mobile transfer to an ICICI account

ICICI Account number: 000201532904 (payee)

Good Day,

We are nearly there. The pledges to contribute to seeking leave from the Supreme Court of Canada have nearly reached the $25,000 mark. So, we might meet the Friday deadline.

Most have offered to pay $350, a handful a lesser amount and four have offered more: three at $500 and one at $1,000. If you have not yet offered to contribute, please do.

Those who live in China, India or the Philippines will be able to make their payment to a local bank. Those with access to a Canadian bank account may use email transfer. Otherwise, it will be Western Union or wiring funds to my Canadian bank account.

I have sent out an email to those who have already offered to contribute. If you did not receive that email, please let me know. It give the particulars of how to make the payment.

Regards,

Tim

IMRANKHANJADOON

Aug 3, 2013
quote !
I am a ***** client , I asked them regarding this supreme court appeal they say that they have no idea about this and for them our cases are closed for ever on 29 feb 2016 with the judgement. then I told MR. TIM about this , he also says that ***** is aware of the matter but is not showing any interest.

their both office New Delhi and Mohali are not showing any interest in taking this matter to SCC so we all have to unite and contribute as soon as possible

I would request all world wide immigration clients to ask their respective branches and come to the forefront of this battle as this is the last opportunity

this is the latest from Mr. TIM
Un quote !
Could you Please tell me ?
it is an APPEAL CASE or a NEW CASE in SCC .
IF APPEAL CASE THEN YOU ( THE PREVIOUS LITIGANT ) WILL CONTEST .
IF NEW CASE THEN ALL THE CLIENTS WHO ARE ( THE NEW / FREASH NON-LITIGANTS ) WILL ALSO CONTEST.
Please respond as soon as you can.
imran khan jadoon

vin001

Apr 15, 2016
as far as I understand it is appeal case as TIM has somewhere asked only some 468 litigants to contribute for the cost of going to SCC which is 25000 Canadian dollars .

I suggest you contact directly to Mr. TIM

subeg77

Oct 22, 2015
Dear Jatt warrior
We two litigants from Mumbai we taken refund from cic as per directed by Tim we won't received any mail from Tim. Can we participate in supreme court appeal how much and where to pay plz guide us.

Regards

vin001

Apr 15, 2016
I have deposited my contribution in the above mentioned ICICI account and have confirmed that litigants are giving money to Tim.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
subeg77 said:
Dear Jatt warrior
We two litigants from Mumbai we taken refund from cic as per directed by Tim we won't received any mail from Tim. Can we participate in supreme court appeal how much and where to pay plz guide us.

Regards
Dear Subeg,

I am not sure, whether you can particate or not. You can check with Tim directly on this mail ID: tel@myforefront.com

vin001

Apr 15, 2016
I request all the litigants to go to Supreme Court of Canada and contribute to Tim's $25000 total fee as soon as possible.

vin001

Apr 15, 2016
Today I have received an email from MR. TIM about the pledges to contribute some pledges have not been realised.

I being a world wide immigration client have suggested him about contacting world wide litigants, but he says Mr. Parvinder Sandhu has refused to give email id of clients.

Kindly unite all of you and contact to MR. Tim AT the address provided in last page

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Let us all pray for Canada, O God , Save Canada from the massive forest fire. Please do not punish the common man for the wrong doings of leaders and justice system.

Is it justice or injustice by God? The common man is suffering.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
vin001 said:
are you litigant or not? because Tim is sending updates to litigants who have contributed.
Any updates from Tim? I have paid for appeal to SC, but the last update on 25th April, Tim informed that the required money for appeal has been collected.Haven't received any further updates.

csaona

Dec 4, 2013
Tim updating information; May 7th

Good day,

Yesterday, I paid Rocco Galati all the funds we had raised: $28,292, and he said that he expects to lodge the application for leave to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada by May 27th. (We have until June 7th. I was wrong about thirty days; it is sixty.) Thank you for being one of the 98 who cared enough to help to finance the leave appeal. (Two more have promised to contribute $350 each but have yet to do so.)

When I urged immigration lawyers to contribute, one of the lawyers contacted Rocco, saying that she, too, was preparing a similar case. She is perhaps the top refugee lawyer in Canada and, like Rocco, very well-versed in constitutional law. So, we're in luck: two top-notch lawyers seeking similar results, increasing the probability that the Supreme Court of Canada will hear our case.

Thank you,

Tim