+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

IMRANKHANJADOON

Aug 3, 2013
HI
hopefulever.

I thing we all should no matter we are LITIGANTS OR NON LITIGANTS ,we should hire Mr. TIM again lodge an appeal to court through which TIM request the court to direct Immigration Minister John Mccallum,by using his powers through ACT 25.2 and grant all (LITIGANTS OR NON LITIGANTS ) ,those how applied in 2004 ,2005 and on ward with PR Permanent Residence on the basis of Humanitarian & Compassionate grounds .

Remember one thing you,me all of us we don,t have any other choice ,just to compel the said Minister to do so.
On the other hand we all applied again through EXPRESS ENTRY ,a lot of us including myself will get 0 marks for age.

Regards
imrankhanjadoonca@hotmail.com

zankeshshah

Mar 14, 2016
Hi i am very new to this forum,

I want to know if i had scored

LISTENING 6
WRITING 6
SPEAKING 6.5
READING 6

IS I AM ELIGIBLE TO APPY FOR CANADA

ALSO MY STUDIES AND MY WORK ARE IN DEMAND LIST IN CANADA

HELP WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Bangla Ninja

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 20, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
December 16, 2014
AOR Received.
January 27, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 14, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 22, 2015
LANDED..........
Waiting by the grace of Allah
Dear Seniors:

Please need your advise: "If someone just landed in Toronto and wants to return home country for some emergency occasion then how he/she may get the PR card back in his/her home country? Is there any legitimate process?"

Thanks in advance for your help!

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
eb_babak said:
What Canadian court is telling me is that I can switch my mortgage regardless of my agreement with the lender and go to a better rate because I have found a cheaper rate with another bank and because my household voted in majority for it. I can say and sign something today and do opposite tomorrow because I found it better suited me...
No.

What they are saying is that when you want a contract enforced, you have to turn to the government to do so. Because of this, Parliament has the right to change the terms under which contracts are enforced. The government is sovereign, and unless they violate the charter, they are pretty much free to do what they please.

The lesson is not that you can vote to change your contract with your lender. You are a subject, not a master. The lesson is that parliament can change the terms of your agreement with the lender, including letting you get a better rate from someone else. When they declare a contract unenforceable, it's unenforceable, and if that hurts you, there's not really much you can do about it.

Laws are binding on the peasants, not the government, who makes the laws in the first place. In Canada, they can even use the notwithstanding clause to get around much of the charter.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
hopefulever said:
I dont have any hope now . God will surely open other doors for all of us. Thanks
Some doors will never be opened - it falls to us, then, to open others ourselves. Hope drives us to continue, love gives us a reason why, a greater purpose.

In every setback, there is an opportunity.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
IMRANKHANJADOON said:
HI
hopefulever.

I thing we all should no matter we are LITIGANTS OR NON LITIGANTS ,we should hire Mr. TIM again lodge an appeal to court through which TIM request the court to direct Immigration Minister John Mccallum,by using his powers through ACT 25.2 and grant all (LITIGANTS OR NON LITIGANTS ) ,those how applied in 2004 ,2005 and on ward with PR Permanent Residence on the basis of Humanitarian & Compassionate grounds .

Remember one thing you,me all of us we don,t have any other choice ,just to compel the said Minister to do so.
On the other hand we all applied again through EXPRESS ENTRY ,a lot of us including myself will get 0 marks for age.

Regards
imrankhanjadoonca@hotmail.com
Canada doesn't owe you anything on Humanitarian & Compassionate grounds.

specs

Mar 25, 2016
I suggest those of us who can afford going to school. I hope candian experience class will be a better option for those of us who are over 35.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
specs said:
I suggest those of us who can afford going to school. I hope candian experience class will be a better option for those of us who are over 35.
what is that, how to apply for Canadian experience class

Dramebaaz

Apr 17, 2013
rambopg said:
Just saying that Canada doesn't owe you anything doesn't mean that Canadian law or government is perfectly right in whatever way they have dealt with the backlog applicants! Actually they have failed utterly on all grounds and therefore they resorted to cunning procedure of making a law for their convenience and applying it in retrograde manner! They are all cunning, dishonest, inhuman, merciless, and shameless people!

It is useless to keep any expectations from them! They are not worth any trust or respect at all and we should abandon such people and country and look forward to other good options! Even those who have reached there are not all happy and properly settled and many are rather frustrated and doing low grade jobs in remote areas after losing all their wealth and self respect! Just reaching there is not all and only aim of life! There are many people who have not gone there and are living much prosperous and happy lives!

If you are intelligent and hard working, you can create a very good life anywhere! Believe in yourself only!

Just think over it!

eb_babak

Jan 29, 2016
rambopg said:
Yes Canada does not owe anything to the litigants based on humanitarian grounds and I never suggest to appeal; to a fraudulent government's humane side either.
Canada, on the other hand owes big on financial compensation because of fraud, false advertising and promise to process the applications with the intention of not doing so.
It is clear message to those who can't or unwilling to understand the nature of fraud by Conservatives which is being backed by Liberals.

eb_babak

Jan 29, 2016
saranbobby23 said:
I hope all have received latest mail from Tim. Reply him with amount u are comfortable to pay him, to proceed further.
I have pledged my contribution.
People, please do whatever you can. As you see Tim has not given up. He is taking the matter of FCA rejecting his appeal request to SCC and SCC is more careful when dealing with the matters escalated to it. We have come a long way and should pursue the matter legally as long as Tim is willing to go. He is doing this not because of money but because of his passion to his job and seeing the unfairness of lower court in dealing with our matter.
Please do whatever you can.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
eb_babak said:
I have pledged my contribution.
People, please do whatever you can. As you see Tim has not given up. He is taking the matter of FCA rejecting his appeal request to SCC and SCC is more careful when dealing with the matters escalated to it. We have come a long way and should pursue the matter legally as long as Tim is willing to go. He is doing this not because of money but because of his passion to his job and seeing the unfairness of lower court in dealing with our matter.
Please do whatever you can.
I have also informed him my readiness to pay for the case at SCC

aliahmed_aa

Sep 20, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
None
I have read that the in order to keep PR valid

1. we have to complete 730 days (2 years) within the 5 year period.

2. stay at least 180 days (6 months) per year.

Do both of the above conditions need to be fulfilled?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
aliahmed_aa said:
I have read that the in order to keep PR valid

1. we have to complete 730 days (2 years) within the 5 year period.

2. stay at least 180 days (6 months) per year.

Do both of the above conditions need to be fulfilled?
No. There is no such restriction as number 2.