2015-07-07
Passport Req..
2015-08-04
VISA ISSUED...
2015-08-21
LANDED..........
2016-03-18
Gaber1 said:
Now what to do? every thing is over. even Tim cases are not clear, what will be result.
My NOC was in FSW 2014, so I reapplied, and got MR last week. If I get PPR, I'll be pulling out of Tim's group. I also have an EE profile, but have only 399 points due to age. I'm sure that some backloggers would have qualified through EE if it were rolled out earlier.

moutaouakilhamid

May 25, 2015
admin said:
SOURCE:
http://www.cicnews.com/2012/07/case-federal-skilled-worker-backlog-reduction-071663.html

BRIEF SUMMARY FROM ARTICLE ABOVE:
Recent changes to Canada's immigration legislation have called for the closure of Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) files submitted before February 28, 2008. Many who applied before this date have been confused and upset by this decision, and want to know what they can do to fight it.

If you submitted an application to the FSW program before February 28, 2008, and a selection decision on your application was not made by March 29, 2012, you can add your name to the list of applicants challenging the government's decision. Attorney David Cohen is acting as co-counsel in the effort to prevent Citizenship and Immigration Canada from terminating pre-February 2008 applications. He is currently representing approximately 200 applicants.

The more applicants who are willing to take a stand against the decision, the stronger message they will send to the Canadian government in court. You can take a stand now by clicking the link below and by paying a one-time deposit of USD $500:

CLICK BELOW TO CHALLENGE THE GOVERNMENT'S DECISION
https://www.canadavisa.com/static/online/classaction/

Seth0330

Aug 1, 2015
PROOF OF FUNDS CLARIFICATION

I have got my PR and I am doing my First Landing in Toronto. Regarding the Proof of Funds, I suppose to carry 22,200 CAD. I am planning to take that amount as a Demand Draft. Is it okay to carry the Demand Draft in other currency but equivalent to 22,200 CAD or the Demand Draft has to be in CAD only?

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any body traveled out of his country for less then 6 months ?

if yes : Federal asked you about police certificate from this country that you traveled to ??

and did you sent it or no ?

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Dears,

Let us all pray for a positive decision from FCC and a favorable action from CIC towards our case which will be heard on 2nd of September. Please unite in praying.

phanwaar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
SENT with app
Nomination.....
Feb 2015
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT with app
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
Aug 2015
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
Inshah ALLAH
I have a query which is quite confusing though, i might not be able to elaborate clearly. if any question then please do let me know.

I applied for FSWP program 2014 in Nov 2014. I was married and added my wife as dependent. During that what i count my points as given below

Education (WES 3 year equivalency)----------------------21
Experience Sep 2009-Oct 2014 (4-5Years)-------------13
IELTS S 6.5 L 7.0 R 6.5 W 6.5 -----------------------------19
Age--------------------------------------------------------------------12
Wife Language-----------------------------------------------------05
Relatives in Canada (Brother in Law) ---------------------05

Total = 75

I got medical letter from CIC in August. But during this processing circumstances changed completely, Now i am in situation where i will be divorcing my wife soon. Both families do not want any re-conciliation in any case. I am the principal applicant and main stake in this application is mine. I will be loosing two main factors in result of this divorce mainly Wife language points and Relatives point (Brother in law settled in Canada).

Without my wife point table:

Education (WES 3 year equivalency)----------------------21
Experience Sep 2009-Oct 2014 (4-5Years)-------------13
IELTS S 6.5 L 7.0 R 6.5 W 6.5 -----------------------------19
Age--------------------------------------------------------------------12

Total = 65

I have informed CIC that i am going through rough patch and marriage may result in divorce. They have replied as given:

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Dear Sir,

As long as you are married to your spouse. Should you wish to remove her from your application, we will require a divorce certificate.

Either provide your divorce certificate or the medical evaluation for yourself and your spouse.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Reconciliation is out of question. I submitted work experience certification From Sep 2009 to Oct 2014 which gave me 5.2 year work experience which have given me 13 Points as per my calculation.

** Now if i submit divorce decree and also submit experience certificate from Sep 2009 to Oct 2015 (Promotion Letter, Salary Slip & HR Letter also available from company), which will complete my six year work experience and can change my score from 13 to 15.

My query, If they re-assess my case after submission of divorce decree without my wife and her points of adaptability, will they accept my new experience certificate too for re-assessment along with divorce decree? Work experience is only thing at the moment which can make my count to 67 individually if my wife points are dropped.

I am confused how this re-assessment works. Please guide

anwaraziz123

Jan 31, 2013
To phanwaar,
In this situation,you would loss 10 points, and will not be given extra points for the experience that you gained after submitting your application. The length of experience (years) is counted till the date you sign the application. So, I would advise not to enter into divorce tragedy.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Here are the latest updates for:

Tim Leahy (cases currently handled by Rocco Galati in Federal Court of Canada)
1. [Young Mi Back] http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/IndexingQueries/infp_RE_info_e.php?court_no=IMM-1-13
Code:
[color=blue]-	2015-08-31	Toronto	Covering letter from Respondent dated 31-AUG-2015 concerning Doc. No. 39 placed on file on 31-AUG-2015
39	2015-08-31	Toronto	COMPENDIUM OF SELECT DOCUMENTS on behalf of the Respondent (Judge's copy only) filed on 31-AUG-2015
-	2015-08-27	Toronto	Book of Authorities consisting of 2 volume(s) on behalf of the respondent received on 27-AUG-2015
-	2015-05-14	Ottawa	Acknowledgment of Receipt received from All Attorneys General in Canada with respect to Order of G. Calamo placed on file on 14-MAY-2015
-	2015-05-13	Ottawa	Confirmation received from fax machine with respect to successful transmission to counsel of the hearing date Order; placed on file on 13-MAY-2015
38	2015-05-13	Ottawa	Order rendered by G. Calamo, Judicial Administrator at Ottawa on 13-MAY-2015 fixing the hearing at a Special Sitting at Toronto on 02-SEP-2015 to begin at 09:30 Decision filed on 13-MAY-2015 Considered by the Court without personal appearance entered in J. & O. Book, volume 674 page(s) 216 - 216 Copy of the order sent to all parties Transmittal Letters placed on file.
-	2015-05-07	Toronto	Oral directions of the Court: The Honourable Mr. Justice Campbell dated 07-MAY-2015 directing CMC scheduled May 12,2015 may now be taken off the schedule as it took place May 4,2015. received on 07-MAY-2015
-	2015-05-04	Toronto	Memorandum to file from Toronto dated 04-MAY-2015 Campbell J. at hearing this date determined available dates for counsel re:judicial review hearing:May 25-27;July 27-early August;August 31-Sept.4, 2015, otherwise JA to contact parties directly;at issue:Notice of Constitutional Question, filed March 10,2015,Argument filed March 11,2015 doc.14 and Respondent's argument filed April 2,2015 doc.21.Forwarded to JA Trial. placed on file.[/color]
2. [Haiyan Gong] http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/IndexingQueries/infp_RE_info_e.php?court_no=IMM-6828-12
Code:
[color=blue]-	2015-08-31	Toronto	Book of Authorities consisting of 1 volume(s) on behalf of the applicant received on 31-AUG-2015
-	2015-05-14	Ottawa	Acknowledgment of Receipt received from All Attorneys General in Canada with respect to Order of G. Calamo placed on file on 14-MAY-2015
-	2015-05-13	Ottawa	Confirmation received from fax machine with respect to successful transmission to counsel of the hearing date Order; placed on file on 13-MAY-2015
30	2015-05-13	Ottawa	Order rendered by G. Calamo, Judicial Administrator at Ottawa on 13-MAY-2015 fixing the hearing at a Special Sitting at Toronto on 02-SEP-2015 to begin at 09:30 Decision filed on 13-MAY-2015 Considered by the Court without personal appearance entered in J. & O. Book, volume 674 page(s) 217 - 217 Copy of the order sent to all parties Transmittal Letters placed on file.
-	2015-05-07	Toronto	Oral directions of the Court: The Honourable Mr. Justice Campbell dated 07-MAY-2015 directing The CMC scheduled previously scheduled for 12-May-2015 removed as matter dealt with 4-May-2015 received on 07-MAY-2015
-	2015-05-04	Toronto	Memorandum to file from Toronto dated 04-MAY-2015 Following cmc this date Campbell J. forwarded available dates for counsel re:judicial review, forwarded to JA Trial:May 25-27;July 27-earl August;August 31-September 4,2015; at issue:Notice of Constitutional Question filed March 10,2015;argument dated March 11 doc.14 and respondent's argument filed April 2,2015 doc.21. placed on file.[/color]
Matthew Jeffrey (appeal in Supreme Court of Canada)
1. [Ali Raza Jafri, et al.] http://www.scc-csc.gc.ca/case-dossier/info/dock-regi-eng.aspx?cas=36213
Code:
[color=blue]2015-06-17	Correspondence (sent by the Court) to, Yu CaiHua, letter dated May 6, 2015 signed by the Deputy Registrar (returned to the Court by postal company due to wrong address).	
2015-06-09	Correspondence (sent by the Court) to, Yu CaiHua, letter dated February 25, 2015 signed by the Registrar (returned to the Court by postal company due to wrong address).	
2015-05-20	Correspondence (sent by the Court) to, Ping Guo, letter dated February 25, 2015 signed by the Registrar (returned to the Court by postal company due to unknown address).	
2015-05-08	Correspondence (sent by the Court) to, Yangchun Yang, acknowledgement letter dated February 12, 2015 (returned to the Court by postal company due to wrong address).	
2015-05-08	Correspondence received from, (Letter Form), Applicant Mr. Guo, re: email dated May 8, 2015 - disappointed with the judgment.	Ping Guo
2015-05-06	Correspondence (sent by the Court) to, Parties, re: response to May 4th, 2015, email correspondence	
2015-05-05	Close file on Leave	[/color]

csaona

Dec 4, 2013
Hello friends,

Here news about hearing September 02, 2015

Good Day,

My apology to those who wrote, asking the name of the judge. I did not respond because the next question would be: "Is he good or bad?" and I did not want to share my opinion because in this internet world, it will go everywhere and, in the end, it is not my view of the judge that matters: it is the decision he renders that does.

Basically, the hearing went well. The decision will be given at a later date. While I do not know when, I doubt that it will be before the October 19th federal election, which the current government is expected to lose. (At present, it is almost a three-way tie, meaning that we are likely to have a minority government, which would either be led by the NDP -- akin to the UK's Labour Party -- or the Liberals --akin to the US Democratic Party -- neither of which may be expected to support a Tory government.)

Mr. Galati appears to have gotten across to Justice Russell our arguments, including putting to rest DoJ's argument that the Minister would be acting "contrary to Law" if he honoured the Agreement. Justice Russell appears to have accepted the argument I had been making since June 2012. Likewise, the Court appears to have understood the constitutional issues, which DoJ counsel appeared never to have grasped (or, knowing that it is correct, feign puzzlement).

The good news is that DoJ finally admitted that the Agreement governs both groups, saying "If the Agreement is enforceable, it would govern both those who applied before Liang and those who applied afterwards". They argue -- and there were three lawyers on the other side, as there always have been -- however, that passage of s. 87.4 terminated the Agreement, too -- but it clearly did not.

The importance of that concession is that it opens the door to Justice Russell to rule in our favour on the Agreement and not to have to rule on the constitutional issues. Thus, we can win without the Government losing big time. (However, after October 19th, the Government is likely to be gone in any event.)

As expected, DoJ spent considerable time attacking me, prompting Mr. Galati to state that, as he had been in the same room with Barnes and me, it was clear that Barnes and I should never have been in the same room together because clearly we loathe each other (and. thus, Justice Barnes should have withdrawn as the managing judge). He alsoe repeated what Mario Bellisimo, one of the Tabingo lawyers had said to the Chief Justice: "After the way Justice Barnes treated Mr. Leahy's litigants, no one in the Immigration Bar will ever again agree to 'managed litigation', adding: "And, I will not do so either". Thus, the Court is on notice that, if it does not enforce the Agreement, it will diminish its reputation and will have to deal with each case separately.

While no decision was given, and Justice Russell has yet to express his view on the main issues, because he appears to have understood them and all the main points were addressed, I am very happy with what occurred today, especially DoJ's concession that, if the Agreement is enforceable, it applies all litigants. As I said, the concession permits Justice Russell to rule in everyone's favour without having to rule against the Government, per se, allowing the other 80,000 files to remain closed but yours to be processed. A small loss for CIC but a huge win for each of you.

Regards,

Tim

© 2015 Microsoft Términos Privacidad y cookies Desarrolladores Español

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
A HUMBLE OPINION OF MINE TO ALL GOOD FRIENDS IN THE GROUP,
IT WILL BE GOOD IF WE DO NOT POST THE INTERNAL IFORMATIONS IN THE PUBLIC DISCUSSION BOARDS. MY FEELING IS THAT OUR LAWYER ITSELF STATES THE SAME IN THE FIRST PARA OF HIS E-MAIL. INSTEAD WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN OPINIONS AND INFORMATIONS.

IT IS ONLY MY OPINION

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
IS THERE ANY HOPE LEFT NOW ? HOW WILL TIM CASE HELP US.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hopefulever said:
IS THERE ANY HOPE LEFT NOW ? HOW WILL TIM CASE HELP US.
If you paid money to Tim to be part of his case, then there is still some tiny chance this will work out in your favour. If you did not pay money to be part of Tim's case, then there is no hope left. Tim's case will not help you.