+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Mr. Tim Lehy is suspended from practicing. Effectively it will be a permanent removal of him from Canadian law society. Don't know the future of those litigants who are in his group of litigants.

deepzz

Aug 31, 2014
pr fil nuber

hi i got bcpnp approval on skilled cattagery ,now i got 2 year temporary work permit also... currently am working in British Columbia, , when i was India i got bcpnp approval that same time i applied for temporary work permit and pr also in India itself,may 2014 i got pr file number,, after 3 moth also they dint call for my medical, i heard i applied from India Delhi so it will take too much time is it rite? i came canda july 17 ,3 weeks back i update my Canada address and wife details also.. how can i get proper information ? pls help me

waelk7777

Aug 31, 2014
inquiry:
about a copy of my passport and identity card
should it to be certify ? or just copy translated if not in english

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Friends, Those who are with Unfair CIC (Tim Lehay) group, please note that there is nobody to represent us in FCC, as Mr. Tim is suspended. He advised us to write to Michael R. Elliott

melliott@lsuc.on.ca, tel: 416 947 3995, fax: 416 947 3365.

Anne-Katherine Dion, akdionne@lsuc.on.ca, tel: 416 947 3473, fax: 416 947 3927

Laura Donaldson, tribunal@lsuc.on.ca, tel: 647 350 1032, fax: 416 947 5219

or to contact the Federal Court Registry. ottawa-mandamus@cas-satj.gc.ca.

But when contacted they some are not responding except only Laura Donaldson responded which ask us to contact to Mr. John Rae, who is directing us back to Mr. Tim. As informed by him, he is helpless due to his suspension which stops him from helping litigants legally. Even I have asked to my agent who also have not responded. Really searching in darkness and disappointed.
Any one of you have contacted those e-mail IDs and got some response on our litigation, please share , the response. Who will represent us in the court? Weather the court will ask CIC to honor the agreement? When will our case be heard? ..............

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Shajitmathew said:
Friends, Those who are with Unfair CIC (Tim Lehay) group, please note that there is nobody to represent us in FCC, as Mr. Tim is suspended. He advised us to write to Michael R. Elliott

melliott @ lsuc.on.ca, tel: 416 947 3995, fax: 416 947 3365.

Anne-Katherine Dion, akdionne @ lsuc.on.ca, tel: 416 947 3473, fax: 416 947 3927

Laura Donaldson, tribunal @ lsuc.on.ca, tel: 647 350 1032, fax: 416 947 5219

or to contact the Federal Court Registry. ottawa-mandamus @ cas-satj.gc.ca.

But when contacted they some are not responding except only Laura Donaldson responded which ask us to contact to Mr. John Rae, who is directing us back to Mr. Tim. As informed by him, he is helpless due to his suspension which stops him from helping litigants legally. Even I have asked to my agent who also have not responded. Really searching in darkness and disappointed.
Any one of you have contacted those e-mail IDs and got some response on our litigation, please share , the response. Who will represent us in the court? Weather the court will ask CIC to honor the agreement? When will our case be heard? ..............
Is Tim going to give your money back?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Shajitmathew said:
Mr. Tim Lehy is suspended from practicing. Effectively it will be a permanent removal of him from Canadian law society. Don't know the future of those litigants who are in his group of litigants.
This shouldn't come as any surprise. It's happened before.

kish196

Sep 6, 2014
Hi Experts and Friends,

I will be applying Canada PR in FSW program this month and i am a SINGLE PARENT of a 4yr old baby girl. I got divorced in 2012 and after which i travelled to the U.K for my MBA with my daughter as my dependent. Now my concern is that DO I NEED TO ATTACH THE DECLARATION OF NON ACCOMPANING PARENT FOR MY DAUGHTER OR NOT ?? AS HE IS UNTRACEABLE. WE ARE TOTALLY IN NO TOUCH SINCE AFTER THE DIVORCE And he is not given ANY child's expenses/education expenses till date since 2012.

BIG CONFUSION.
1- HE IS NOT HER PARENT ANYMORE. DO I NEED TO ATTACH ANY OF HIS DOCUMENT AS A NON ACCOMPANING PARENT?
2- IF YES, I DO NOT HAVE ANY SUCH HIS ID PROOFS. WHAT SHALL I DO IN THAT CASE?
3- IF I NOTARISED A LETTER FROM THE COURT FOR THE SAME , WILL THAT SUFFICE MY APPLICATION?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... HELP ME FRIENDS WITH USEFUL ADVICES AND DOCUMENT FORMATS IF NEEDED.
Drop me an email if needed- kish.haya@gmail.com

Thanks in advance....!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kish196 said:
Hi Experts and Friends,

I will be applying Canada PR in FSW program this month and i am a SINGLE PARENT of a 4yr old baby girl. I got divorced in 2012 and after which i travelled to the U.K for my MBA with my daughter as my dependent. Now my concern is that DO I NEED TO ATTACH THE DECLARATION OF NON ACCOMPANING PARENT FOR MY DAUGHTER OR NOT ?? AS HE IS UNTRACEABLE. WE ARE TOTALLY IN NO TOUCH SINCE AFTER THE DIVORCE And he is not given ANY child's expenses/education expenses till date since 2012.

BIG CONFUSION.
1- HE IS NOT HER PARENT ANYMORE. DO I NEED TO ATTACH ANY OF HIS DOCUMENT AS A NON ACCOMPANING PARENT?
2- IF YES, I DO NOT HAVE ANY SUCH HIS ID PROOFS. WHAT SHALL I DO IN THAT CASE?
3- IF I NOTARISED A LETTER FROM THE COURT FOR THE SAME , WILL THAT SUFFICE MY APPLICATION?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... HELP ME FRIENDS WITH USEFUL ADVICES AND DOCUMENT FORMATS IF NEEDED.
Drop me an email if needed- kish.haya @ gmail.com

Thanks in advance....!!
1. He is still her parent.
2. You require proof of custody from the courts and the ability to take the child to Canada.

kish196

Sep 6, 2014
Hi PMM,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes you are 100% correct. But the confusion is that

1- a Notarised document from the court mentioning the details in regards to my daughters custody and me as her sole custodian. WILL THIS SUFFICE TO MY APPLICATION.? OR DO I NEED TO PRODUCE ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS .

N.B - This is only in regards to my Canadian PR - FSW application processing.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kish196 said:
Hi PMM,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes you are 100% correct. But the confusion is that

1- a Notarised document from the court mentioning the details in regards to my daughters custody and me as her sole custodian. WILL THIS SUFFICE TO MY APPLICATION.? OR DO I NEED TO PRODUCE ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS .

N.B - This is only in regards to my Canadian PR - FSW application processing.
Yes, the custody agreement from the courts should be fine, you don't require the non accompany parent document.

kish196

Sep 6, 2014
Can you PLEASE..Please provide me with the content matter format which I need to include in my notarised document in regards to the custody of my little child.

Thanks

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
visit to the court. and talk to any one , he will sort out your problem as this is their regulor work and know what type of format is to notorised. ok

csaona

Dec 4, 2013
Hi friends,

This is the last letter´s Tim.

Good Day,

At 4pm yesterday, when they knew that I was out of the country, the Law Society (LSUC) notified me that they would be going to the Ontario Court on Friday, seeking an order to take over my cases. So, we finally have some action on LSUC's part. I expect to be there and to seek to ensure that the order requires LSUC to act on your behalf. I will let you know the results.

I will be asking the Court to do one of two things: either to stay my suspension until it has reviewed the order giving rise to the suspension or to grant the order LSUC is seeking but, in so doing to require that it appoint "an experienced immigration litigator" to handle your cases and to require LSUC to honour the retainer agreements you signed, which would mean that you will not have to pay the new lawyer anything, and not to impose additional terms on you.

Thank you to those who wrote the Law Society. It seems to have forced it to act.

As for the Law Times article, which I advised you would appear on Monday, I have emailed and left a voice message with the reporter, asking her to provide me a copy of the Monday article or to explain where matters stand. She has not yet replied, but it's only 10:20am today.

Regards,

Tim

SHARMIN13

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi all

I need your help. Can anyone apply for Express Entry if s/he has already applied for 2014 FSW? if you know anything please share.

all the best for canada

thanks in advance.

Sharmin