+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

MONSU

Aug 4, 2014
Hello Seniors,

Can someone please let me know me if i am too late to apply , As i need to apply under 2174/2173 and i have just started collecting my documents and yet to give IELTS and get ECA done. As the CAP is of 1000 apps and these categories (2174/2173) are very common. I think would be able to send my file by Oct mid. Wat do you suggest , should i go ahead and file this year or wait for 2015 express entry ??

Thanks !!!

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
MONSU said:
Hello Seniors,

Can someone please let me know me if i am too late to apply , As i need to apply under 2174/2173 and i have just started collecting my documents and yet to give IELTS and get ECA done. As the CAP is of 1000 apps and these categories (2174/2173) are very common. I think would be able to send my file by Oct mid. Wat do you suggest , should i go ahead and file this year or wait for 2015 express entry ??

Thanks !!!
Read title of forum before posting question

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
I ve got email from cic that my fee refund cheque is dispatched.. if I dont receive it in 2 months I may contact cic through email.. its been more than 2 months I ve sent email to cic 10 days back tht my cheque hanst arrived yet.. but so far no response... any one else is in similar position??
What should i do now??

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
hoooo, its horrific waiting for such a long time for some thing which we deserves but denied, to happen. Justice delayed is justice denied. C'mon, wake up canada

aidin

Aug 2, 2013
[size=10pt]Dear all.
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the file number after documents being received by cic?
Thanks.
[/size]

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Dears,

Please understand that , none of the active forumers in this thread will be experts to respond to your sort of queries. Because we are all filed our cases a minimum before 7 years. I have filed before 9 years. We forgot the procedures and now expecting to the justice be happen (not given ) to us. Our cases are all rejected unilaterally and unfairly even though we all qualified to migrate. We will be thank full to you, if you can stay away from filling our forum with irrelevt queries and discussions

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Please see the last paragraph from the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob442.asp

Quote .......Federal Court challenge to section 87.4 of IRPA
The amendments contained in section 87.4 of the IRPA terminating FSW applications are subject to litigation. The result of that litigation could affect how the terminated FSW applications are handled in the future. Further information will be provided as the litigation progresses...... Unquote.

Above gives only little hope and CIC also careful to keep the affected files.
Quote .... File retention
The files and supporting documentation associated with all terminated applications (FSW, IIP and EN) should be prioritized for repatriation to Canada before March 31, 2015. Terminated files should be packaged separately from other files being repatriated, and all boxes should be labelled with the word “terminated.” Please provide the estimated costs by cost item (EMLES, courier, etc.) to IR Mission Support in order to receive special allocation coding so that expenses associated with this exercise can be tracked....... Unquote

However, from above the court verdict may come after March 2015.

Let`s hope for the best.

mib_agent_g

Aug 15, 2014
aidin said:
[size=10pt]Dear all.
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the file number after documents being received by cic?
Thanks.
[/size]
I've heard somewhere that it usually takes something like 3 months from receiving your documents.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Recently CIC released a modified version of operational bulletin 442 . The key information in this new version is:
The files and supporting documentation associated with all terminated applications (FSW, IIP and EN) should be prioritized for repatriation to Canada before March 31, 2015. Terminated files should be packaged separately from other files being repatriated, and all boxes should be labelled with the word “terminated.”
For those who are litigants, you can rest assure now, that CIC will not destroy our files, instead it will simply classify our files as "terminated". Please check the last paragraph:
The amendments contained in section 87.4 of the IRPA terminating FSW applications are subject to litigation. The result of that litigation could affect how the terminated FSW applications are handled in the future. Further information will be provided as the litigation progresses.
You see, CIC is still waiting for the court's final decision on the disposition of these files.
Our Chinese media in Canada reports that CIC will separate litigants' files from the rest of backloggers, but I havn't yet found the authoritative infomation regarding this point from CIC's website. WHAT THIS MEANS ? CLEARLY THE FILES OF LITIGANTS ARE AT OTAWA NOW DUE TO COURT CASES. RECORDS OF EVERY FILE IS NOW AVAILABLE WITH COURT AND CIC OFFICE AT OTAWA. ALL THESE FILES ARE BEING REPATRIATED TO COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
hopefulever said:
Recently CIC released a modified version of operational bulletin 442 . The key information in this new version is:
The files and supporting documentation associated with all terminated applications (FSW, IIP and EN) should be prioritized for repatriation to Canada before March 31, 2015. Terminated files should be packaged separately from other files being repatriated, and all boxes should be labelled with the word “terminated.”
For those who are litigants, you can rest assure now, that CIC will not destroy our files, instead it will simply classify our files as "terminated". Please check the last paragraph:
The amendments contained in section 87.4 of the IRPA terminating FSW applications are subject to litigation. The result of that litigation could affect how the terminated FSW applications are handled in the future. Further information will be provided as the litigation progresses.
You see, CIC is still waiting for the court's final decision on the disposition of these files.
Our Chinese media in Canada reports that CIC will separate litigants' files from the rest of backloggers, but I havn't yet found the authoritative infomation regarding this point from CIC's website. WHAT THIS MEANS ? CLEARLY THE FILES OF LITIGANTS ARE AT OTAWA NOW DUE TO COURT CASES. RECORDS OF EVERY FILE IS NOW AVAILABLE WITH COURT AND CIC OFFICE AT OTAWA. ALL THESE FILES ARE BEING REPATRIATED TO COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.
I think CIC will dump the files of all the pre June 2008 applicants. It is only to show the world that they are acting according to the directives and agreements, where as they are not. They have not respected the agreement which they have signed with Liang group, which is evident. Do not expect a fair treatment from the government of the nation which I dreamed to be my destination and dream land.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Shajitmathew said:
Dears,

Please understand that , none of the active forumers in this thread will be experts to respond to your sort of queries. Because we are all filed our cases a minimum before 7 years. I have filed before 9 years. We forgot the procedures and now expecting to the justice be happen (not given ) to us. Our cases are all rejected unilaterally and unfairly even though we all qualified to migrate. We will be thank full to you, if you can stay away from filling our forum with irrelevt queries and discussions
Sorry about the mistake. Wont be repeated.

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
hopefulever said:
I guess i should prepare my refund application, it's high time Bro. CIC is sitting on the funds we have deposited about a decade ago. Imagine the kind of interest they should be making on that money. Hell with the Canada justice system. India has a better justice system in place.

Shazia Y

Aug 22, 2014
hi
iam planning to submit application for FSW as main applicant. can i find someone who may help me in some queries