section 7 and 15 Charter arguments.
Regardless of the outcome it is anticipated an application
for leave (permission) to the Supreme Court of Canada will
be pursued. The participation of our office in the case at the
Supreme Court of Canada to either defend a positive
decision or appeal a negative decision of the Federal Court
of Appeal will depend upon the particulars of the decision
and your support.
Thank you all and we will keep you posted.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
why tim is silent on this issue.I think bellissimo is publicicing itself to catch more and more litigants by putting unauthentic information. same he did when we lost case in FC.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hopefulever said:
why tim is silent on this issue.I think bellissimo is publicicing itself to catch more and more litigants by putting unauthentic information. same he did when we lost case in FC.
Because Bellissimo if he loses (probably) will request more funds from the rejected applicants to apply for leave to Appeal to the Supreme Court. This is just a money making machine for the lawyers.

sunnys84

Jul 20, 2014
hi i am applying under fsw dependent, i had my UK visa refused in 2008 because of POF, later after sorting that i got that visa and stayed UK for 4 years, could anyone plz suggest whether i should explain that in schedule A of FSW dependent application. my application is ready to post.

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
sunnys84 said:
hi i am applying under fsw dependent, i had my UK visa refused in 2008 because of POF, later after sorting that i got that visa and stayed UK for 4 years, could anyone plz suggest whether i should explain that in schedule A of FSW dependent application. my application is ready to post.
Hi

All Tim's pre JUNE'S get ready to go.

Else get Mr LIANG deported back to CHINA

Ask RENNIE and BARNES to reverse decision

NITINBHALLA

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Hi Pipis,
This is in context to the correspondence address. My residence is about to change say in next month end. But my application I plan to send on this weekend.

Does the CiC send us communication only using our address labels? If yes then I shall mention my office address in the address labels. Whereas in the forms I shall maintain the correspondence address as my current residential address.

Alternatively I can send my address labels as the current residential address and send in a letter once the address changes with new address labels to cic.

Pls advise

Regards
Nitin

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
NITINBHALLA said:
Hi Pipis,
This is in context to the correspondence address. My residence is about to change say in next month end. But my application I plan to send on this weekend.

Does the CiC send us communication only using our address labels? If yes then I shall mention my office address in the address labels. Whereas in the forms I shall maintain the correspondence address as my current residential address.

Alternatively I can send my address labels as the current residential address and send in a letter once the address changes with new address labels to cic.

Pls advise

USE THE PRESENT ONE WHEN YOUR ADRESS ACTUALLY CHANGE YOU E MAIL THEM AND INFORM THEM

Regards
Nitin

parvazeh

Jul 29, 2014
Dear Friends
I received my file number for federal about one year ago , and from then to now I have been working in another country , but I have not updated my file yet.
I just want to know how I need to update my changes and inform to the visa office?
Is it necessary to use a special form to update my information?
Do I need to provide any document proofing my current status?
and Do I have to inform and update my case now or I can update it when I got my medical email?
Thanks for your help.

anwaraziz123

Jan 31, 2013
parvazeh said:
Dear Friends
I received my file number for federal about one year ago , and from then to now I have been working in another country , but I have not updated my file yet.
I just want to know how I need to update my changes and inform to the visa office?
Is it necessary to use a special form to update my information?
Do I need to provide any document proofing my current status?
and Do I have to inform and update my case now or I can update it when I got my medical email?
Thanks for your help.

[Change of employer after submitting the forms under FSW is not required to be intimated because you would get points for experience only for the past. But as you have changed your residence to another country, so you should inform the visa office responsible for processing your application by writing a letter or through email mentioning your current contact address, telephone number etc. If your family composition is also changed, you should also inform them about this. However, when they ask for updated forms at a later stage, you should mention your new employer and job as well at that time.]

lotteryisluck

Jul 27, 2014
Hi All,

Canada Federal Skilled Workers Quota for this year 2014 were opened on 1st of May 2014, it’s almost three months ...,

Is this is the correct time for me to apply Immigration to Canada?

I heard from a consultancy that nearly 150 applications were already accepted by CIC for the occupations related to my profession (software engineer •2173 •2174 •2171) by this time,

If I apply now approximately it takes two to three months for Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) , next steps takes around 6-8 months if I am correct.
Is there any possibility for the quote to be filled in these 6-8 months mean time ?

as we know only 1000 application will be accepted for each Occupation, base on your experiences could you suggest me whether this is the right time to apply or not.

Thanks!
Lava.

anwaraziz123

Jan 31, 2013
lotteryisluck said:
Hi All,

Canada Federal Skilled Workers Quota for this year 2014 were opened on 1st of May 2014, it's almost three months ...,

Is this is the correct time for me to apply Immigration to Canada?

I heard from a consultancy that nearly 150 applications were already accepted by CIC for the occupations related to my profession (software engineer •2173 •2174 •2171) by this time,

If I apply now approximately it takes two to three months for Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) , next steps takes around 6-8 months if I am correct.
Is there any possibility for the quote to be filled in these 6-8 months mean time ?

as we know only 1000 application will be accepted for each Occupation, base on your experiences could you suggest me whether this is the right time to apply or not.

Thanks!
Lava.

[You should not waste time if you really wish to come. This is the last chance to apply under the current scheme. Send your education documents immediately to WES for assessment.Till you receive the assessment result, do your IELTS, and gather all documents required to attach with your immigration application.]

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
Dear All,

I have made a mistake of sending my documents to WES, canada through India Speed Post.

Currently status is showing, "ITEM HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO CANADA BORDER SERVICES AGENCY FOR CUSTOMS REVIEW"

I am watching this status from last 5 days..... Does anyone one know how much time it takes to clear the customs ??

After all I just sent documents, nothing like illegal stuff.....

Kindly share your reviews guys

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Dear forum members
I need urgent advice..........as i shared before my FSW application has refused on basis of my work place and experience and banned me for 2 yrs , which is shocking for me as i sent documents like my company chairman letter to prove my exp and job.but even then they refused my application .my age is 45 yrs and my kids r now more than 20yrs old as rules i will be unable to get age points and my children will cross the age limit for immigration as a dependent.
I consulted with different people, lawyers , some of them eci should go for appeal directly and some suggested i should write letter first CHC for reversal of refusal letter .My consultant is of the view that CHC at London will not give importance to such letter before appeal bcs they always uphold the decision of VO. Please senior and junior forum members advise me what are chances of reversal of refusal letter at CHC London and of appeal at court.i am v.confused bcs this is my last chance and i don't want to lose it.

An early response is requested please.
JazakALLAH