Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhamak said:
We have to wait and watch the court's decision. No ideas can be worked out without knowing the contents of arguments. So keep fingers crossed. :)
It'll be an uphill battle.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
when are court holidays begining??

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
SEARCHING IN THE DARKNESS, NO UPDATE, NO NEWS, WHAT AN UTOPIAN SYSTEM. FEELS LIKE WE ARE LIVING IN STONE AGE.

prp_Jack

Jul 4, 2014
rakeshtk said:
Hi Seniors,

In the birth certificate I submitted to CIC. The place of birth is different from the passport and birth certificate. Where as all the other details are same including date of birth, parents name etc. I submitted my documents via a qualified immigration lawyer. According to him there is no problem if the place of birth changes in the birth certificate and passport. He said only date of birth matters for CIC. Today when I gone through the spreadsheet section of returned application. I saw the applications of many applicants were rejected due to minor errors like use of old schedule 3 form, error in filling forms etc.

I am really panic now. Please let me know whether any of you had the same experience like me and what will be CIC's decision.
===============Hi Rakesh was the application accepted even though the place of birth is different in between Birth certificate and Passport, did you have to attach a notary affidavit ==========================================================================================

Spartan2

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Hi all,

Sorry if this is off topic but could you help me with a question about the Schedule A - Background Declaration form?

I have played some different roles (positions) in a company which I am already working for 9 years. In order to fill out the "personal history" field of this form, should I put the different job titles and the period of time in which I played that role in the company or should I fill out one row only with the whole period in the company?

Another question: the form has the field "From"and "To", however I didn't quite my current job yet. what should I put in the "TO" field? N/A
or leave it blank ?

Have anyone had the same experience?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Dev_vatsal

Mar 13, 2014
Hi, Friends. I am March 2004 applicant (New Delhi). Any new Delhi pre March 2004 applicant has received rejection letter? Yet, I h'v not received rejection or refund letter.
Two times, I have send mail to CHC New Delhi regarding current status of my file but no replied from them.
Please guide.

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
Dev_vatsal said:
Hi, Friends. I am March 2004 applicant (New Delhi). Any new Delhi pre March 2004 applicant has received rejection letter? Yet, I h'v not received rejection or refund letter.
Two times, I have send mail to CHC New Delhi regarding current status of my file but no replied from them.
Please guide.
Then you are going start preparation keep ur finances and IELTS handy

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
jigs_india said:
Then you are going start preparation keep ur finances and IELTS handy
or Are you just an ignorant of whats going on with the pre2008 applicants.? OR Are you being sarcastic?. I f so, Stop playing with the emotions of the already hurt 300,000 applicants.

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
Dev_vatsal said:
Please guide.
I am a FEB,2004 applicant. yes i received a rejection letter from CIC and also the requisition form for fee refund. I have not applied for fee refund. i just want to fight it out for the injustice meted out . May be you are also one of the victims of CIC who guillotined 300,000 applications mercilessly.

anwaraziz123

Jan 31, 2013
Hi Spartan 2,
If your positions remained under the same NOC, whatever the designation/ title of the post may be, you may write it as one continuous job. But if the job description of your position changed for each position, you should write it separately.
For the. 2nd query, From-To, you should write the month (say07) under "To" column when you are signing your schedule. You may also write "to date or till now" under "To" column.

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
anwaraziz123 said:
Hi Spartan 2,
If your positions remained under the same NOC, whatever the designation/ title of the post may be, you may write it as one continuous job. But if the job description of your position changed for each position, you should write it separately.
For the. 2nd query, From-To, you should write the month (say07) under "To" column when you are signing your schedule. You may also write "to date or till now" under "To" column.
You please discuss stuff like this on a different thread. This is not the thread for discussions such as this.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
wounderful said:
Dear Applicants:

The hearing at the Federal Court of Appeal has been scheduled for June 23, 2014 commencing at 9:30AM. The duration of the hearing will be 2 1/2 days in length. We will keep you informed of any further developments.

Mario Bellissimo Law Group
The decision is due however, due to court holidays it may delay upto mid September. Wait and wait .......... UHU

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Now we have business immigrants as well with the same issue. Where is Tim .........

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
wounderful said:
Now we have business immigrants as well with the same issue. Where is Tim .........
It was the turn of FSW applicants till some time ago bat then now it's The business immigranta have the bear the brunt of CIC's injustice.
Even if we win the case against the CIC, whats the use by then we all would have become "Budda's".

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dev_vatsal said:
Please guide.
how about your e-case, is it still blank.

I am Nov 2007 applicant and have not been refunded yet. however I have applied for refund two times. once I was asked to introduce someone else for receiving my application fee outside my country due to banking restriction and filled the required forms and introduced my sister who is living in Canada but still I have no received any reply and money. if be honest now I really lost my interest for going to such a false country like Canada with its false rules and regulations.