+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

Apr 4, 2014
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ME UNDER WHICH CATEGORY I CAN APPLY WITH FOLLOWING EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

B.COM AND MBA(MARKETING & FINANCE) AND HAVE EXPERIENCE AS AN ACCOUNTANT IN SMALL EXPORT COMPANY.

DUTIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:---

1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports for the firm.

2. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
3. Manage & give training to the team of Executives.
4. Prepare income tax and sales tax returns from accounting records.
5. Dealing with sales tax matters such as Issue of ‘C’ & ‘F’ Forms.
6. Documentations for LC (Foreign & Inland), TT, RTGS, Term-Loan payments etc.
7. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME I NEED HELP

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
PAWAN82MAHAJAN said:
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ME UNDER WHICH CATEGORY I CAN APPLY WITH FOLLOWING EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

B.COM AND MBA(MARKETING & FINANCE) AND HAVE EXPERIENCE AS AN ACCOUNTANT IN SMALL EXPORT COMPANY.

DUTIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:---

1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports for the firm.

2. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
3. Manage & give training to the team of Executives.
4. Prepare income tax and sales tax returns from accounting records.
5. Dealing with sales tax matters such as Issue of ‘C' & ‘F' Forms.
6. Documentations for LC (Foreign & Inland), TT, RTGS, Term-Loan payments etc.
7. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME I NEED HELP
Here's a suggestion. Don't hijack an existing thread.

gmail04

Jan 10, 2013
zardoz said:
Here's a suggestion. Don't hijack an existing thread.
So what?

You've applied for PR through family sponsorship - were you part of the litigation? if not, you are hijacking this thread as well with your unnecessary policing. And don't say it's because you don't want the quality of the forum to be tainted because people are free to post any question and wait for a response and if the questions are redundant, it will be ignored. I was part of the litigation and it seems that you care about this thread more than I do even though the lawsuit is going nowhere by this point.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
You don't have to be a litigant to be interested in the subject of Canadian Law.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gmail04 said:
So what?

You've applied for PR through family sponsorship - were you part of the litigation? if not, you are hijacking this thread as well with your unnecessary policing. And don't say it's because you don't want the quality of the forum to be tainted because people are free to post any question and wait for a response and if the questions are redundant, it will be ignored. I was part of the litigation and it seems that you care about this thread more than I do even though the lawsuit is going nowhere by this point.
+1

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esnips said:
My refund cheque validity got expired before encashment. Kindly advise how to get revised cheque from cic.

Please someone help

Regards,
Esnips
You could email your issues to CIC here - HPM.PROD@cic.gc.ca
OR
Contact the Visa Office in which you submitted your application to. (If you can find their phone number, I'd try calling first)

AmirRaza

May 12, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 30-04-2014
Doc's Request.
for proof of funds July 23, 2015.
AOR Received.
Manshaallah PER Received 02-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on Aug 20, 2015 and third line on Aug 21, 2015
Med's Request
soon inshaallah
Med's Done....
soon inshaallah
Interview........
would be waived off inshaallah
Passport Req..
soon inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
soon inshaallah
LANDED..........
soon inshaallah
Hello Friends,

My application for FSTC NOC 9232 with Certificate of Qualification was reached in CIO Office on April 30, 2014.
Please someone tell me if cap of 3000 applications is reached they will open my application packet or they will send it back to me as it is.

Please reply me quickly because i am worried about this.

Thanks.

esnips

Jun 30, 2012
Johnny31 said:
You could email your issues to CIC here - HPM.PROD @ cic.gc.ca
OR
Contact the Visa Office in which you submitted your application to. (If you can find their phone number, I'd try calling first)
thanks for reply

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Dear Applicants:

The hearing at the Federal Court of Appeal has been scheduled for June 23, 2014 commencing at 9:30AM. The duration of the hearing will be 2 1/2 days in length. We will keep you informed of any further developments.

Mario Bellissimo Law Group

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
wounderful said:
Dear Applicants:

The hearing at the Federal Court of Appeal has been scheduled for June 23, 2014 commencing at 9:30AM. The duration of the hearing will be 2 1/2 days in length. We will keep you informed of any further developments.

Mario Bellissimo Law Group
Friends, What will be the impact of the outcome of the hearing, is it the class action group. Let us pray for a positive outcome. What about Un fair CIC group? any update?

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
gmail04 said:
So what?

Zardoz is right, you needn't post messages that are not related to this thread. There are so many links wherein you could post your queries. We are all too fed-up and bothered with our litigation. We just want information concerning our predicament.
Zardoz is right you needn't post messages not related to this thread. We are all fighting against the injustice of the Canadian Govt. Let us keep that in mind and not deviate from our objective.

Venetia Rose

Apr 25, 2014
Immigration laws keep changing for federal skilled workers with times. In certain categories, it's becoming very stringent.Get the help of a good Canadian immigration law firm who can sort out your issues.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Any news from tim side regarding its litigation?