Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi Everyone,

My friend wants to apply for Canadian Immigration under Federal Skilled Worker class. He has some issues regarding his name.

1) On his passport his first and last name are written under GIVEN NAME. While there is nothing under LAST/Family name. It's written as "--" In immigration forms they ask the family name which I understand is last name. Should he leave that blank as its on passport or write his last name there? On forms it says write as its written on passport.

2) He is living in Saudi Arabia, and on his bank account his name is written as "his name + his father name". Is it a problem too during immigration process?

Other than passport, on all documents his name is correct. Would his application be rejected due to this?

What you guys suggest in his case.

All replies would be appreciated.

Thanks,

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
wasim_ahmad1 said:
Hi Everyone,

My friend wants to apply for Canadian Immigration under Federal Skilled Worker class. He has some issues regarding his name.

1) On his passport his first and last name are written under GIVEN NAME. While there is nothing under LAST/Family name. It's written as "--" In immigration forms they ask the family name which I understand is last name. Should he leave that blank as its on passport or write his last name there? On forms it says write as its written on passport.

2) He is living in Saudi Arabia, and on his bank account his name is written as "his name + his father name". Is it a problem too during immigration process?

Other than passport, on all documents his name is correct. Would his application be rejected due to this?

What you guys suggest in his case.

All replies would be appreciated.

Thanks,
What has this got to do with the topic of this thread about "Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit"?

usman_geo

May 1, 2014
Hello Everybody,
I applied under the FSWP-2013-2014. My docs were received in nova scotia on 26th of April, 2014.
As you all would be aware of that new caps have been updated on the cic web page, how can i be sure of whether my application was received inside the cap or not? Any suggestions? I applied under 2113. The last update was 129 applications.

wasim_ahmad1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Calgary
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
zardoz said:
What has this got to do with the topic of this thread about "Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit"?
Hi Zardoz,

I know my question is not related to subject but this thread is viewed and answered by many seniors and experienced person. And on the other hand, no one answers/read the new threads. I posted my question here so if anyone knows answer to my question, will reply. This way its there are more chances, my question gets an answer. If you don't like this, just ignore my friend.

Anyways, thanks for your reply!

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
should we divert our topic for you where in 300000 applicants are struggling for a big big fight against cic. it is better you stay away for your query and ask some consultant .

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Seniors,

In schedule 3 form, in section 7 i.e language my wife has not given IELTS, what should i mark in question "Is accompnying spouse proficient in Enlgish" ?

jackdaw_flick

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
hopefulever said:
should we divert our topic for you where in 300000 applicants are struggling for a big big fight against cic. it is better you stay away for your query and ask some consultant .
Dear All ,

Have you rcvd. any mail form refund section recently, One more thing before returning
the money they send mail like this.........

regards

virve

May 6, 2008
Applicants have started receiving their refunds..only those who filled the form for the refund. I received my refund.

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
hopefulever said:

HI to all Tim's client's

I am also one!!!!!

One thing can we interpret from all Tim's conversation mails and his postings on his site

That DOJ is ready to accept all cases which were filed till June judgment of Liang

But due to glitch of Barnes are also hunged as now Tim wants all cases till date on same line

Otherwise issue of old applicants would had been resolved much earlier

Caught between stubborn Barnes and tim

K M SARWAR

May 8, 2014
Hello Everyone :) ,
I am K. M. SARWAR ALAM from Bangladesh. I am a Government Official of Bangladesh and I am holding an OFFICIAL PASSPORT. I am applying for immigration in Canada in 2014. If I am declared eligible for that by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, then will it be a problem to have an OFFICIAL PASSPORT for immigration processing?

Thanks and Regards

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
K M SARWAR said:
Hello Everyone :) ,
I am K. M. SARWAR ALAM from Bangladesh. I am a Government Official of Bangladesh and I am holding an OFFICIAL PASSPORT. I am applying for immigration in Canada in 2014. If I am declared eligible for that by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, then will it be a problem to have an OFFICIAL PASSPORT for immigration processing?

Thanks and Regards
Yes, it will be a BIG problem. Official passports are not accepted by CIC. It must be a "normal" personal passport.

jaiminmodi

May 1, 2014
Hi,
I am a Product Manager (Marketing Dpt) in Pharmaceutical Company in India
Experience: 2 Years
Education: B.Pharm and M.Pharm
I am married and have Brother in Law in canada who have PR.
So I calculated 70 points which i can get.

I have confusion that, in FSW 2014 there are "product Manager-Marketing" (1123)
Duties: Perfectly Matched
Education qualification: They don't matched.

Plz Suggest me, can i get immigration? Should i apply?

TahirNiazi

May 11, 2014
Can anybudy guide me what should be the maintenance funds for federal worker? how we can show this? and for how long we need to keep it in the bank.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Sorry folks, it looks as if the "Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit" thread has been totally hijacked.