NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
CAN WE SEE ANY HOPE FOR FROM CIC IN CONTEXT TO FECENT HAPPENINGS AND SOFTNESS OF J BERNES.

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
hi...

Everbody I would also like to share a few things...

Now the refund orders are send it is haphazart manner.....No FIFO observed.

I know about this termination letter and they are system generated and send my either email or letter but what about refunds its not systematic.

2007's applicants have been refunded and some like me of 2006 are pending !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ideally they should have refunded as the applications are being logged and would have been processed datewise...

Then why not refunds ?????

sumitgajjar

Aug 25, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2010
Doc's Request.
29-09-2010
IELTS Request
With docs
File Transfer...
26-03-2012
Med's Request
04-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2013
Hey buddy I have a quesion. I alreadysentpassport andpof tonewDelhiofficeinJuly. I showed fixed deposite for pof. And still I am waiting for visa. But due to personal problem I want to take overdraft (loan) on my fd. Is CHC contactingbank forthis? Is there any negative effect due to this? Can I do it or wait for my visa. Please suggest me. Thank you.

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dear Pre-Feb 2008 applicants,

Is there any new news about the court decision on old applications. please share if any.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
sumitgajjar said:
Hey buddy I have a quesion. I alreadysentpassport andpof tonewDelhiofficeinJuly. I showed fixed deposite for pof. And still I am waiting for visa. But due to personal problem I want to take overdraft (loan) on my fd. Is CHC contactingbank forthis? Is there any negative effect due to this? Can I do it or wait for my visa. Please suggest me. Thank you.
Sir

You have submitted proof that you have enough money to settle in Canada , if you are issued PR Visa. That is all .

VO do not go in further details neither ask for source of income nor binds any one to hold their money for the sake of Canadian Immigration

Kind Regards

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
hamid22 said:

Is there any new news about the court decision on old applications. please share if any.
Sir

No positive news , they are returning files and refunding fees.
Govt , Lawyers and Judiciary are all ONE unit , exploiting and playing

Kind Regards

Dramebaaz

Apr 17, 2013
hamid22 said:

FWS Processing

16 September 2013

Justice Barnes held a meeting for the unfairCIC litigation group and lifted his suspension of the proceeding. Three significant rulings were made:

1. Justice Barnes agreed to have a different judge decide whether IMM-1-13 should proceed to a hearing. If a hearing date is set, efforts will be made for the decision in IMM-1-13 to bind CIC with respect to the rest of the files.

2. The files of those, who were assessed after March 29th, ordered to take medicals but not issued visas before June 29th, will proceed separately from the main group. Leave was granted in the case Lawrence Wong had filed and will be heard on November 14th. Richard Kurland has perfected similar files, and Justice Barnes ordered that leave be decided for those cases. Our cases, too, will be perfected for a decision on whether a hearing should be ordered.

3. The MI 1 files -- those lodged between 27 February 2008 and 26 June 2010 -- will proceed separately.

DoJ counsel and applicants' counsel are currently negotiating the approach to be taken in proceeding with these three categories of files.

17 September 2013

The Federal Court of Appeal held a meeting with counsel involved in the appeal of Justice Rennie's April ruling, upholding the termination of the FSW files. A time-line has been set for both parties to prefect their cases by May 2014. Thus, the hearing is not expected to occur until June 2014 at the earliest.

Although the unfairCIC litigation group is not participating in the appeal, if the appeal succeeds, their files will be re-opened, too.

Courtsey: UnfairCIC.com

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
When ever new judge will take up the tim cases , he will likely take many weeks or months to go in depth study of the liang ruling. So judgement in tim case by a new judge may not be delivered in 2013 and will see the days of 2014.

Justice rennie ruling to be taken up in may 2014 and will certainly consume 2014 for decsion.
By that time canada fedral elections may be round the corner.

Only good luck can be expected.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Hello Members:

Here is updates on Bellissimo Law Group website

Posted by: Mario D. Bellissimo

Following an extensive meeting with the Federal Court of Appeal, the Department of Justice and other appellant counsel, a tentative timeline has been agreed upon, taking into account the number of appeals, legal complexity, extensive evidence and legal arguments. The highlights are as follows:

The Appeal Books (which includes the thousands of pages of evidence the parties are respectively relying upon) are due to be filed at the Federal Court of Appeal by December 20th, 2013.

The Appellant’s (Our) Legal Arguments (Memoranda) are due at the Federal Court of Appeal by February 28th, 2014.

The Respondent’s (Department of Justice) Legal Arguments (Memoranda) are due at the Federal Court of Appeal by April 17th, 2014.

Thereafter the hearings will be set down likely over several days.

SO we have to wait another one year......OHHHH

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
Hello Members:

Here is updates on Bellissimo Law Group website

Posted by: Mario D. Bellissimo

Following an extensive meeting with the Federal Court of Appeal, the Department of Justice and other appellant counsel, a tentative timeline has been agreed upon, taking into account the number of appeals, legal complexity, extensive evidence and legal arguments. The highlights are as follows:

The Appeal Books (which includes the thousands of pages of evidence the parties are respectively relying upon) are due to be filed at the Federal Court of Appeal by December 20th, 2013.

The Appellant's (Our) Legal Arguments (Memoranda) are due at the Federal Court of Appeal by February 28th, 2014.

The Respondent's (Department of Justice) Legal Arguments (Memoranda) are due at the Federal Court of Appeal by April 17th, 2014.

Thereafter the hearings will be set down likely over several days.

SO we have to wait another one year......OHHHH
Da-h...and what did you expect?

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
I think there is no use of joiining now at this stage.you will get frustration only.

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dear forum friends,
I am one of pre-Feb 2008 FSW applicant from Afghanistan. as per caips note, my application has been terminated by operation of law. but all my original documents are in Islamabad VO since May 2011. I sent two e-mail in this regard to return my original documentations which I need them. but none of my e-mail are replied yet. furthermore, I have not received any information about my fee return process.

I am concerned about my documentations. what should I do to receive them. In addition, I would like to know if the litigants succeeds in their appeal, will it effect only the litigants or entire pre-Feb 2008 applicants.

Your assistance and comments will be appreciated.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
why you submitted original instead of notorised? you are to blame for their failure.

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dear hopefulever,

Canadian High commission asked through a letter to submit all listed and required documentations in original forms.
I think all other applicants are also requested to do so.

Best,