+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

ishantha.e01

Sep 6, 2013
Can I exclude my brother or sister in IMM5406E additional family information document ???

I don't have much information about my half sister , so i didn't include her name in additional family information document at least . but , one of my brother who is also applied to PR VISA ( for a state nomination not my category FSW) mentioned about her name in his application ,,
SO , i really confused and frustrated about it, because of the information mismatch or will my application reject as i didn't include complete information ??
Please advice ...

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ishantha.e01 said:
Can I exclude my brother or sister in IMM5406E additional family information document ???

I don't have much information about my half sister , so i didn't include her name in additional family information document at least . but , one of my brother who is also applied to PR VISA ( for a state nomination not my category FSW) mentioned about her name in his application ,,
SO , i really confused and frustrated about it, because of the information mismatch or will my application reject as i didn't include complete information ??
Please advice ...
You cannot exclude anyone. If they cross-check between the names, you might have serious problems. This information is used for security checks and they will think that you are trying to hide something.

POM18

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Friends,

Any Pre Feb -2008 applicant got their Refund ?

Pls share
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
I GOT TERMINATION LETTER, NOT REFUND

POM18 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Friends,

Any Pre Feb -2008 applicant got their Refund ?

Pls share
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dear friends,
In response to my e-mail regarding address-change in July 2012, ISB CHC wrote that my application has been terminated after more than one year for my query. it is really funny. how fast they work.

ishantha.e01

Sep 6, 2013
zardoz said:
You cannot exclude anyone. If they cross-check between the names, you might have serious problems. This information is used for security checks and they will think that you are trying to hide something.
@zardoz Thanks you for the response.. What should i do now ?? applications are submitted already and waiting for their response.
Initially i thought , these family members information used only when we require to sponsor them in later stage , as the information available in the cic web site( Application for permanent residence: Federal skilled worker program (IMM 7000) guide ) . they mentioned as folllows

Important

You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead). If you don’t, you will not be able to sponsor family members at a later date if they are not listed on your application.

That was for family members , brothers or sisters not belongs to family .. that is why i thought of excluding them in my application
What is the most suitable thin to do at this stage ??
Please advice ..

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ishantha.e01 said:
@ zardoz Thanks you for the response.. What should i do now ?? applications are submitted already and waiting for their response.
Initially i thought , these family members information used only when we require to sponsor them in later stage , as the information available in the cic web site( Application for permanent residence: Federal skilled worker program (IMM 7000) guide ) . they mentioned as folllows

Important

You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead). If you don't, you will not be able to sponsor family members at a later date if they are not listed on your application.

That was for family members , brothers or sisters not belongs to family .. that is why i thought of excluding them in my application
What is the most suitable thin to do at this stage ??
Please advice ..
it's not a problem if they should not have been on the form anyway. Only a problem if you should have included them and chose not to.

ishantha.e01

Sep 6, 2013
zardoz said:
it's not a problem if they should not have been on the form anyway. Only a problem if you should have included them and chose not to.
@ zardoz .. thanks for the reply ..
I really didn't get your point .. pls explain

Problem here is , i didnt mentioned information about my half sister ( since i didn't have current information about her ) , but one of my brother ( who is listed in my additional family information document ) mentioned about that half sister when he logged his application .
Both applications are currently processing ,,, my one for FSW and my brother's trying for state nomination.
do they cress check between applications ,,, please help to clarify ..

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ishantha.e01 said:
@ zardoz .. thanks for the reply ..
I really didn't get your point .. pls explain

Problem here is , i didnt mentioned information about my half sister ( since i didn't have current information about her ) , but one of my brother ( who is listed in my additional family information document ) mentioned about that half sister when he logged his application .
Both applications are currently processing ,,, my one for FSW and my brother's trying for state nomination.
do they cress check between applications ,,, please help to clarify ..
On IMM 5406e include everyone. Do not try to hide anyone as they do cross check. If you have sent in the application then there is nothing that you can do now. Just wait and see what happens.

ishantha.e01

Sep 6, 2013
zardoz said:
On IMM 5406e include everyone. Do not try to hide anyone as they do cross check. If you have sent in the application then there is nothing that you can do now. Just wait and see what happens.
Ok.. it is clear ,,thanks ..

When they response the receipt of my application , shall i inform regarding this ??
if so do they reject my application or sent it back ??

JakkasJogi

Sep 7, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-13
AOR Received.
25-MAY-13
File Transfer...
28-MAY-13
Med's Done....
15-APR-13
Passport Req..
15-JUN-13
VISA ISSUED...
IP (15-NOV-13), DM (05-JAN-14), VISA (11-JAN)
LANDED..........
First week of Feb.

m_canada

Apr 11, 2013
Hi,

If a person is having canada PR VISA,
Can he get transferred to same company in canada on which he was working in india???

Thanks

Sleek Ricky

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2009
Doc's Request.
09-02-2010
Med's Request
22-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-05-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
1st April 2013
m_canada said:
Hi,

If a person is having canada PR VISA,
Can he get transferred to same company in canada on which he was working in india???

Thanks
If the said company would transfer the individual then it's not a problem. I know a lady that worked for a computer manufacturing company in India that got transferred when she got her Canadian PR. You must be in the 'good books' of that company I think for that to happen.

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
Shajitmathew said:
I GOT TERMINATION LETTER, NOT REFUND

Heard for refunds.....

Now, their dollar is quite costlier than our currency atleast they should have made most of it :D

Or is it something like no refund then visas calls are confirmed so that they can give rejections on AGE or any barrier and save refund money.

Any of the litigants from Tim's Emam contingent... had their refunds ???? plssssssssssss revert whose visapost is New Delhi.....