+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

sarimraza

May 23, 2012
Dear All

I got selection approval along with medicals and RPRF request in May 12, which I sent to them.

But they passed law in June 12 retroactively dismissing all approvals after march 12.

I heard Mr Mario Bellisimo is handling this case on behalf of all such people.

They are asking for 1500 CAD fee as first step TODAY.

I need to know should I participate in this -- and even if I dont and the verdict is favourable, cant I later opt into it.

Why should i file for case first only to find out we have lost and lose the money ?

Or can i ask the lawyer to accept 25 % advance and remaining if result is favourable ?

Thanks

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Don't do that. They are just cheating us. Nothing will happen and you will repent after paying. Bellismo is fraud and trying to extract money from poor peoples.

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Don't Do that...

sarimraza said:
Dear All

I got selection approval along with medicals and RPRF request in May 12, which I sent to them.

But they passed law in June 12 retroactively dismissing all approvals after march 12.

I heard Mr Mario Bellisimo is handling this case on behalf of all such people.

They are asking for 1500 CAD fee as first step TODAY.

I need to know should I participate in this -- and even if I dont and the verdict is favourable, cant I later opt into it.

Why should i file for case first only to find out we have lost and lose the money ?

Or can i ask the lawyer to accept 25 % advance and remaining if result is favourable ?

Thanks

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Letter from the respondent dated 23-JUL-2013 advising the Court that they would be available to attend a meeting on the appeals (A-183-13 et al) on Augsut 7-9 and September 16-19, received on 23-JUL-2013

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys

I just want to share something with regards to my March 2005 FSW application. I am also a litigant...

I received the termination letter dated 24 May 2013 from CIC-Ottawa and instruction to reply within 60d (24 July 2013)..I waited for sometime and finally decided to complete the form and send back to CIC-Ottawa since it's almost deadline...However, I lost/misplaced that letter and can't find it..Instead, I decided to use the online form in the CIC website last 15 July 2013.

However, today, I received a letter dated 12 July 2013 from CIC-Ottawa and before opening it I thought it was the refund cheque. However, to my surprise, this is the content of the letter:

File # BXXXXXXXXX

July 12, 2013

Dear XXXX

You have recently received a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada dated May 24, 2013, indicating that your Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) application for immigration to Canada had been terminated.

This letter was sent to you in error.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion it may have caused you. Your immigration application will continue to be processed as per usual procedures.

Do not hesitate to contact us at (fee return email address) if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Out of curiosity, I also checked my ECAS which I could no longer access since 7 March 2013 right after reading the letter.... and it's back...only thing the status is blank...

I don't know if there is anything positive in this but I am keeping my hopes alive....

Any1 else who received the above letter?

Cheers

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiwi1 said:
hello guys

I just want to share something with regards to my March 2005 FSW application. I am also a litigant...

I received the termination letter dated 24 May 2013 from CIC-Ottawa and instruction to reply within 60d (24 July 2013)..I waited for sometime and finally decided to complete the form and send back to CIC-Ottawa since it's almost deadline...However, I lost/misplaced that letter and can't find it..Instead, I decided to use the online form in the CIC website last 15 July 2013.

However, today, I received a letter dated 12 July 2013 from CIC-Ottawa and before opening it I thought it was the refund cheque. However, to my surprise, this is the content of the letter:

File # BXXXXXXXXX

July 12, 2013

Dear XXXX

You have recently received a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada dated May 24, 2013, indicating that your Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) application for immigration to Canada had been terminated.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion it may have caused you. Your immigration application will continue to be processed as per usual procedures.

Do not hesitate to contact us at (fee return email address) if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Out of curiosity, I also checked my ECAS which I could no longer access since 7 March 2013 right after reading the letter.... and it's back...only thing the status is blank...

I don't know if there is anything positive in this but I am keeping my hopes alive....

Cheers
one of my friend applied for refund 2 days after i had send a email refund request.. she had got the refund cheque and i am still waiting ...i have also re applied in the new FSW.. this is getting complicated in case if they take my old case ...

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Hi Kiwi1,

Its good your file is still alive...
From which Visa Office have you applied???

kiwi1 said:
hello guys

File # BXXXXXXXXX

July 12, 2013

Dear XXXX

Sincerely,

Cheers

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
kiwi1 said:
hello guys

File # BXXXXXXXXX

July 12, 2013

Dear XXXX

Sincerely,

Cheers
. Congratulations Kiwi 1 this goes a long way to show that those with Ecas still showing has hope.

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiwi1 said:
hello guys

File # BXXXXXXXXX

July 12, 2013

Dear XXXX

Sincerely,

Cheers
Hi Kiwi1 , good to know that your file will be process continue .
Could share your PSDEC and SELDEC as per your last CAIPS

GOOD LUCK

JEWEL 1020

wesam762006

Oct 3, 2012
I received an mail from CIC “Return of processing fee, right of permanent residence fee or right of landing fee countries with economic sanctions” in June 3,2013 , form accompanying this mail and most return form to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) within 60 days of the date.
From this letter, my application is one which has been terminated by the law
Under this law, applications made before February 27,2008 were terminated, but my a application made after this date in October 27,2008 where my application is not affected.
I send email to Visa office in Paris, France (re-paris-immigration@international.gc.ca) but they didn't reply me
This is a mistake and how can I fix it.
Please help me
My Sincerely
wisam

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Guys CIC is perfect in MISMANAGEMENT and deserve to be awarded TOP Organisation for INEFFICIENCY

wesam762006 said:
I received an mail from CIC “Return of processing fee, right of permanent residence fee or right of landing fee countries with economic sanctions” in June 3,2013 , form accompanying this mail and most return form to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) within 60 days of the date.
From this letter, my application is one which has been terminated by the law
Under this law, applications made before February 27,2008 were terminated, but my a application made after this date in October 27,2008 where my application is not affected.
I send email to Visa office in Paris, France (re-paris-immigration @ international.gc.ca) but they didn't reply me
This is a mistake and how can I fix it.
Please help me
My Sincerely
wisam
kiwi1 said:
hello guys

File # BXXXXXXXXX

July 12, 2013

Dear XXXX

Sincerely,

Cheers

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi gspreet

thanks...hopefully something positive there. My VO- Manila..

Cheers

gspreet said:
Hi Kiwi1,

Its good your file is still alive...
From which Visa Office have you applied???

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks GNLPC but as it is, nothing is definite yet but looking 4ward to something positive...I hope your conclusion would prove right...

GNPLC said:
. Congratulations Kiwi 1 this goes a long way to show that those with Ecas still showing has hope.

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi jewel1020.....Fingers crossed hope it is....I will as soon as I receive my CAIPS...thanks

Jewel1020 said:
Hi Kiwi1 , good to know that your file will be process continue .
Could share your PSDEC and SELDEC as per your last CAIPS

GOOD LUCK

JEWEL 1020