App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
gspreet said:
Who created Backlog --> Kenney / Librals / CIC
Who proved to be most irresponsible to do their duties --> Kenney / Librals / CIC

AND

Who have suffered and ruined 8 years of life --> Applicants (pre Feb 2008)

Justice Rennie has taken a wrong decision, He should have punish the CIC for not processing our files on time rather us the applicants to were waiting for long.

This is pure INJUSTICE.
Dear Sir

I am sorry for you , and can understand your feelings. Please understand that CIC is not obliged to process all files , they have returned these by act of law , Canada is there country , not ours they can do any thing in there favour .

Believe me brother it is not the End of Life , All Mighty Allah will adjust you and all other in an excellent way , and after some time you will be thankful to Lord for this super adjustment

Have A Blessed Life - Ameen

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
applicantpre8 said:
Dear Mr. G. S. Kainth,

A girl was raped and she visit a police station for complaint. In police station she was raped again by the policemen. She complaints to Director General of Police. Again she was raped by DGP. She complaint to Member of Parliament, Minister and prime Minister. They also raped her. Then she goes to court for complaint, Lawyers and judge also raped her. Everybody raped her, because Govt, Minister, lawyer, Judge, Police is corrupt. Where to complaint? Where she will get the Justice? Everybody is CORRUPT and EVIL.

When those people who are assigned duty to save people and give JUSTICE are turned to evil then nobody can save her.

So, same is here with us. Everybody is looting us. Canadian Minister, MP's, Lawyers, Judge, Union Leaders etc. Main strategy is WASH HANDS IN RUNNING WATER. Who will bother? God also cannot save us in this situation. Because this Kenney and Rennie are beyond God now days.

Canada used our money for 10 Years. Invested it and get huge profit. And corrupt Rennie under influence of Kenney refused us to give interest/compensation. What a Judgement? What a Justice and Fainess??

A simple calculation. If 40000 applicants are from only India out of 100000 applications. And we consider an average two adults and two kids from an average family per application. Then minimum fee which is paid by per applicant to CIC is Rs 50000/- approx. Where 20000/- per adult and 6000/- per minor.

Now simple calculation is

40000 applications * Rs 50000/- == Rs 200,000,00,00/- means Rs 200 Crores. In Millions Rs2000 MILLIONS.

Rs 2000 Millions were used by Canadian Govt. collected from us fro 10 YEARS. Where is Interest/Compensation. Now please calculate about the 1,000,00 application around the world.

Calculation in Dollars. 100000 applications * $1400 = [size=20pt] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:$140000000. Or 140 MILLIONS. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

According to Kenney's Official statement in Budget is :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:$130 MILLIONS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: which is used for 10 years by Canada. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

This is JUSTICE BY RENNIE?????? WELDONE! WELDONE!.. Justice Rennie under the influence of Kenney used his power very cleverly and feels proud standing on the Bulk GRAVEYARD OF 300000 PEOPLE's HOPES, feelings, future etc including kids of 10 years. These kids were taught by their parents from birth that they are going to be Canadians soon.

Canadian Court and Justice Rennie permit Kenney and Canadian Govt. to loot applicants and repeat this SCAM again & again from all over the world. First demand money from applicants from world, use this money for 10-15 years. Then terminate their applications and issue new NOC list to grab new BAKRA's/Fishes. This way Canada is living on the money looted/collected from applicants of the world.

I am now at the age of 38. When, I appied for immigration, my age was of 28 years. I lost and waste young & energetic 10 years of my life. Approximately, 6th part of average life (considering average life 60 years)..

Will KENNEY give me those young years BACK.. He will feel the HEAT in FUTURE.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME CANADA SHAME SHAME SHAME CANADA
Sir

I agree , you are 100% right

farmerofthedell

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014-09-12
AOR Received.
2014-12-30
File Transfer...
2015-01-08
Med's Request
2015-07-02
Med's Done....
2015-07-07
Passport Req..
2015-08-04
VISA ISSUED...
2015-08-21
LANDED..........
2016-03-18
obib said:
Thanks farmerofthedell please do you know the email address to send the Pre Feb 2008 refund form to?I appreciate your assistance buddies!
If you open it in the latest version of Adobe Reader, you just click on the submit button at the bottom of the page (after filling it up) and enter your own email details. Otherwise, you can fill, print, sign, scan, then email it to FSWFeeReturn@cic.gc.ca .

studentvisa13

Jan 13, 2013
I completely agree that your money has been taken and you were not given back what you were promised.

See that application fee which was taken from you on the name of processing the application - since no processing ever took place, that money has to be refunded to you in full asap. That is your right. Canadian Govt. must be forced to return that money back.

Secondly, applicants who waited a decade, paused their lives back at home only in the hopes that their application was being processed - they need to be compensated beyond just the application fee.

Though, to those applicants who are currently employed in your respective countries, i'd say that you are better off. Perhaps you may choose not to believe me. But trying to make a decent living here in Canada, is just a dream. I am in Canada since 2009 - leaving my 50,000Saudi Riyal job in Saudi Arabia - Every day, I doubt my whole decision to move to canada. I came here, did my post graduation and got work - only to get laid off from work due to economic instability. Since then, i'm out of work for the past 6 months or so.

In the Indian, Pakistani, Philipino and Latin communities, there are many who never got even one job. They had to literally change their profession - become a handy man, gardener, taxi driver or try selling houses. Since the economy is down, house sales are down too now.

Its been tough. I know, back home we complain about utility bills. Hmm....dont even ask me about the utility bills here, phone bills, car insurance, house mortgage (rentals for 2 bed rooms around 1400) and other living expenses. Truth is, if you have family of 2-4 persons, its only better to move to Canada if you can get a job with $80,000 annual pay. If not, then its better to stay back in home country. Otherwise, you will be living in Canada, yes....but you will be living miserably. You wont have any life here. You will be living in worst part of the city, your children won't have the quality of life you dreamed of and both husband and wife will be working so many hours that you will literally not see your children.

Canadian immigration - is a kind of a beautiful trap where once you go in, its pretty hard to come back. Whatever i have already spent, in settling in Canada, its difficult to sell everything and then go back again to home country. Just impossible.

Thinking with hindsight, i could have done lot better staying back in middle east and then just returning to my home country. I would have done lot better, instead of just being job less here. I would be lot happier with my family back home, then living here meeting no one for months and months. Just trying to make ends meet.

I wont say that every one has same fate. There are some who are doing awesome, have great life and are living their dreams. But I'm talking about the majority of the immigrants. They are neck deep in bank loans on their houses and cars and they have no way of getting out of it.

In either case - for the applicants whose lives and years have been stolen from them - please make yourself heard. Try to write to few of these places - i wonder if they might hear or do something about it:

Jason Kenney :Minister @ cic.gc.ca
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca
harsha @ resist.ca (ms. harsha walia - a prominent immigrant activist from Vancouver BC always fighting for the rights of immigrants)

Perhaps others can provide emails of prominent journalist who might want to shed a light and we can get some media focus on this issue. Also, there is a huge number of applicants turned down in India, Pakistan and Phillipines. We can ask our local news channels to start some debate over how Canada can simply ruin lives of so many people over a period of decade without any compensation. Let's call the Canadian Consul Officers in our home countries on TV - let's ask them how dare they show us false dreams, take our money and then literally make us slave in Canada. You have destroyed many lives.

If only I could have realized that this Canadian dream is all fake and just a trap to convert me into a life-long debt paying slave.

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
studentvisa13 said:
I completely agree that your money has been taken and you were not given back what you were promised.

See that application fee which was taken from you on the name of processing the application - since no processing ever took place, that money has to be refunded to you in full asap. That is your right. Canadian Govt. must be forced to return that money back.

Secondly, applicants who waited a decade, paused their lives back at home only in the hopes that their application was being processed - they need to be compensated beyond just the application fee.

Though, to those applicants who are currently employed in your respective countries, i'd say that you are better off. Perhaps you may choose not to believe me. But trying to make a decent living here in Canada, is just a dream. I am in Canada since 2009 - leaving my 50,000Saudi Riyal job in Saudi Arabia - Every day, I doubt my whole decision to move to canada. I came here, did my post graduation and got work - only to get laid off from work due to economic instability. Since then, i'm out of work for the past 6 months or so.

In the Indian, Pakistani, Philipino and Latin communities, there are many who never got even one job. They had to literally change their profession - become a handy man, gardener, taxi driver or try selling houses. Since the economy is down, house sales are down too now.

Its been tough. I know, back home we complain about utility bills. Hmm....dont even ask me about the utility bills here, phone bills, car insurance, house mortgage (rentals for 2 bed rooms around 1400) and other living expenses. Truth is, if you have family of 2-4 persons, its only better to move to Canada if you can get a job with $80,000 annual pay. If not, then its better to stay back in home country. Otherwise, you will be living in Canada, yes....but you will be living miserably. You wont have any life here. You will be living in worst part of the city, your children won't have the quality of life you dreamed of and both husband and wife will be working so many hours that you will literally not see your children.

Canadian immigration - is a kind of a beautiful trap where once you go in, its pretty hard to come back. Whatever i have already spent, in settling in Canada, its difficult to sell everything and then go back again to home country. Just impossible.

Thinking with hindsight, i could have done lot better staying back in middle east and then just returning to my home country. I would have done lot better, instead of just being job less here. I would be lot happier with my family back home, then living here meeting no one for months and months. Just trying to make ends meet.

I wont say that every one has same fate. There are some who are doing awesome, have great life and are living their dreams. But I'm talking about the majority of the immigrants. They are neck deep in bank loans on their houses and cars and they have no way of getting out of it.

In either case - for the applicants whose lives and years have been stolen from them - please make yourself heard. Try to write to few of these places - i wonder if they might hear or do something about it:

Jason Kenney :Minister @ cic.gc.ca
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca
harsha @ resist.ca (ms. harsha walia - a prominent immigrant activist from Vancouver BC always fighting for the rights of immigrants)

Perhaps others can provide emails of prominent journalist who might want to shed a light and we can get some media focus on this issue. Also, there is a huge number of applicants turned down in India, Pakistan and Phillipines. We can ask our local news channels to start some debate over how Canada can simply ruin lives of so many people over a period of decade without any compensation. Let's call the Canadian Consul Officers in our home countries on TV - let's ask them how dare they show us false dreams, take our money and then literally make us slave in Canada. You have destroyed many lives.

If only I could have realized that this Canadian dream is all fake and just a trap to convert me into a life-long debt paying slave.
+1 for u..brother could u plz shed some light about work permit?i am going to take work permit for building maintenance supervisor noc 7205,if i get it,it is included in federal skilled trade class,can i use this permit if i landed in canada for immigration purpose?i have 3 years diploma.

Buttercup

Jan 26, 2013
applicantpre8 said:
Dear Mr. G. S. Kainth,

A girl was raped and she visit a police station for complaint. In police station she was raped again by the policemen. She complaints to Director General of Police. Again she was raped by DGP. She complaint to Member of Parliament, Minister and prime Minister. They also raped her. Then she goes to court for complaint, Lawyers and judge also raped her. Everybody raped her, because Govt, Minister, lawyer, Judge, Police is corrupt. Where to complaint? Where she will get the Justice? Everybody is CORRUPT and EVIL.

When those people who are assigned duty to save people and give JUSTICE are turned to evil then nobody can save her.

So, same is here with us. Everybody is looting us. Canadian Minister, MP's, Lawyers, Judge, Union Leaders etc. Main strategy is WASH HANDS IN RUNNING WATER. Who will bother? God also cannot save us in this situation. Because this Kenney and Rennie are beyond God now days.

Canada used our money for 10 Years. Invested it and get huge profit. And corrupt Rennie under influence of Kenney refused us to give interest/compensation. What a Judgement? What a Justice and Fainess??

A simple calculation. If 40000 applicants are from only India out of 100000 applications. And we consider an average two adults and two kids from an average family per application. Then minimum fee which is paid by per applicant to CIC is Rs 50000/- approx. Where 20000/- per adult and 6000/- per minor.

40000 applications * Rs 50000/- == Rs 200,000,00,00/- means Rs 200 Crores. In Millions Rs2000 MILLIONS.

Rs 2000 Millions were used by Canadian Govt. collected from us fro 10 YEARS. Where is Interest/Compensation. Now please calculate about the 1,000,00 application around the world.

Calculation in Dollars. 100000 applications * $1400 = [size=20pt] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:$140000000. Or 140 MILLIONS. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

According to Kenney's Official statement in Budget is :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:$130 MILLIONS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: which is used for 10 years by Canada. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

This is JUSTICE BY RENNIE?????? WELDONE! WELDONE!.. Justice Rennie under the influence of Kenney used his power very cleverly and feels proud standing on the Bulk GRAVEYARD OF 300000 PEOPLE's HOPES, feelings, future etc including kids of 10 years. These kids were taught by their parents from birth that they are going to be Canadians soon.

Canadian Court and Justice Rennie permit Kenney and Canadian Govt. to loot applicants and repeat this SCAM again & again from all over the world. First demand money from applicants from world, use this money for 10-15 years. Then terminate their applications and issue new NOC list to grab new BAKRA's/Fishes. This way Canada is living on the money looted/collected from applicants of the world.

I am now at the age of 38. When, I appied for immigration, my age was of 28 years. I lost and waste young & energetic 10 years of my life. Approximately, 6th part of average life (considering average life 60 years)..

You are absoulty right bro , I am with you.

so_wa12

Jul 1, 2012
applicantpre8 said:
Dear Mr. G. S. Kainth,

[/size]

I also agree with you !
Shame shame shame on CIC / Canada shame on you all in Ministery of Immigration !

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Dear friends,
If it would have happened to me, I couldn't have taken it (I am not a strong person). If anyone got a heart attack and die, Mr Kenny will be responsible for the death.

But everything happens for a reason. The reason we do not know yet. But the time will tell why it was better for you. I tried twice (in June 2010, it was returned due to change in the rules, In 2011 due to CAP) and in 2012 the quota was not announced.

My business has been on hold for these two years. I am sure now that Canada is not for me.

Please try Australia, UK or EU immigration. It may be better for you and your kids (we never know). wish you all the best.

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
But everything happens for a reason. The reason we do not know yet. But the time will tell why it was better for you.
Agree.

I am not looking at Canadian immigration now. The new FSW program has announced a cap of 300 in each category for this year and CIC have introduced a degree verification process which means more moula :p for the Canadian government as they would not have to return this fees :eek: if this program is suspended by Kenney or some other minister in the future.

muraejb

Feb 24, 2013
Dear All,

I am also one of the Pre 2008 Applicant from India - Chennai..
Its a loss to everyone of us but still we need to keep moving..

What i think is Canada is closing its economy see the NEW FSW they take only 300 CAP per occupation

Think about allowing 280000 people in its economy and we have no JOB there i think we all will screwed up in the present scenario

Better waste no time anymore let concentrate on our Life and move on...

Sometimes we have to accept loss and move on...

obib

Star Member
Dec 3, 2011
If you open it in the latest version of Adobe Reader, you just click on the submit button at the bottom of the page (after filling it up) and enter your own email details. Otherwise, you can fill, print, sign, scan, then email it to FSWFeeReturn @ cic.gc.ca .

Thanks

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
It's amazing to see this much people are surprised by the decision .. I always knew this was gonna happen... You can't file a case against cia in usa when. U are not even US citizen.. Similarly cic is integral part of govt.. Which in any case can not be challenged....

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Dear Forum friends, Does this judgement of Justice Rennie applies to all the litigants which is 3000 roughly as media says 1400 applicants only. where is decision for rest of the 1600 applicants?

farmerofthedell

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014-09-12
AOR Received.
2014-12-30
File Transfer...
2015-01-08
Med's Request
2015-07-02
Med's Done....
2015-07-07
Passport Req..
2015-08-04
VISA ISSUED...
2015-08-21
LANDED..........
2016-03-18
hopefulever said:
Dear Forum friends, Does this judgement of Justice Rennie applies to all the litigants which is 3000 roughly as media says 1400 applicants only. where is decision for rest of the 1600 applicants?
I counted 1,488 applicants in the Tabingo group. Maybe the rest are in the Emam group. Or maybe "3,000" came from an unreliable source.

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
hopefulever said:
It applies to every one, litigants or not. 87.4 is here to stay !
Also, I heard from a friend, who works as a law clerk with a leading immigration firm that next course of action would be priced at 700$. What a joke !

Pay so much, just to have our names entered in a list and there is no refund ! :p When would we learn.