App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Now Tired of Waiting...........
Med's Done....
Eye side getting weak & weak waiting POSTMAN & checking Email
Vanity is always destructive. leave it else it will destroy you dear. 8)

Our application was terminated in 2008 by Kenney. But declared in 2012.

We had not loose much yesterday. It is only declared.

But CANADA LOOSE its FAIRNESS, JUSTICE, HUMANITY, CULTURE, DEMOCRACY and SOUL too....... yesterday ???. Which were strong base of CANADA as a country. Canadian People will regret these wrong POLICIES of conservatives in future. Not now. I feel sorry for Canada. When we applied we don't think for this canada.

We all are living in our home countries till date and no one can throw out from our home country. But its sure CANADA's DECLINE has been started.

Johnny31 said:
It might be a black day for you, but not for the Canadians b.c its playoff season.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
applicantpre8 said:
I am not surprised dear. But think you are. There is a big conspirancy from Govt. of canada to terminate all Pre 2008 applicants. All FUDDU canadian MP, Kenney Gandu(GAY), Lawyers and rennie too are involved in it. ALL Lawyers & Justice Rennie had sold their CONSCIENCE and moral values as an Canadians to KENNEY & HARPER. TOTALY INJUSTICE done by RENNIE.

It was clear to us after the decision date declaration by Crampton.

It is BLACK DAY for Canada and whole Canadian Judiciary is BLACK SPOT on CANADA forever.

Canadian Juditiary is TOUT of KENNEY.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME CANADA.

CANADA LOST ITS SPIRIT.

HATTS OFF to CONSERVATIVES for PUSHING CANADA to it DECLINE PATH.
If this is how you feel about the legal process and democracy in Canada, it's probably not a bad idea not to reapply. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

applicantpre8

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Please don't worry about me. Please save your ass from Kenney and Harper tooo. in future you will regret for voting Conservatives.

Keep my words. A person, with negative mind is always negative for everyone. he cannot do anything positive. Same is here kenney and harper. I will not meet you again. But whenever you will feel my prediction in future then you will remember my words. Best of Luck.

zardoz said:
If this is how you feel about the legal process and democracy in Canada, it's probably not a bad idea not to reapply. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicantpre8 said:
You too.

applicantpre8

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Dear Johny,
Your signature clearly proves that you are follower of Kenney or Kenney himself. """"I lie, I cheat, I steal""""

Kenney also believe on these three words.

LIE

CHEAT

STEAL

So, need not to argument with you. Don't want to waste my precious time.

Good Day.

Johnny31 said:

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicantpre8 said:
Dear Johny,
Your signature clearly proves that you are follower of Kenney or Kenney himself. """"I lie, I cheat, I steal""""

Kenney also believe on these three words.

LIE

CHEAT

STEAL

So, need not to argument with you. Don't want to waste my precious time.

Good Day.
Your case was just lost. Rather than getting angry at someone from a chat forum or criticizing Canada and blaming its government officials, spend your precious time deciding on your next move. Some litigants I've talked to have already started gathering documents for their new application. You can write all the attacks you want, but the fact is, you lost, accept it and move on. I love the quote "I lie, I cheat, I steal" b.c it means rather than complaining, I'm willing to do whatever it takes for myself and my family to be successful. At the end of the day, I don't want to have to ask myself the question, "whether I did everything I could for myself or my family to be successful". Where I'm from, there is a famous quote, "If you are not cheating, you are not trying".

Dramebaaz

Apr 17, 2013
hopefulever said:
DECISION CAN BE OF DIFFERENT TYPE IN OTHER CASES TO COME.
I am new entrant from pre-February 2008 applicants and I do not know much. But I want to know a few things if somebody knows and can explain and share in this blog.

Bill C-50 which became a law around 28 February 2008 was not applied retrospectively. It was applicable to the new applicants who applied on or after 28 February 2008 only. The applicants who applied before 27 February 2008 were promised to be processed according to the rules prevalent at the time of application at that time. For 3-4 years the same thing was reiterated on CIC sites that pre 27 February 2008 cases will be accessed and processed to the final decision according to the rules at the time of application. Though there was no such promise for the applicants who applied after 27 February 2008.

We were not allowed to make any enquiry till the expected and projected time of processing on their website has been crossed which was latest 93 months as per CIC website. That means a wait for another 4 to 5 years. We were ready for any delay as finally it was expected that our applications will be processed to the final decision and according to the rules and law which was prevalent at the time of our application.

What has happened now?

Why and how Bill C-38 is being applied retrospectively even to the pre-C-50 applicants? It is overriding previous rules and laws. Is it legal according to Canadian Law to apply it retrospectly even to the people who applied before Bill C-50? Strange! It is totally unfair and unexpected!

Is section 87.4(1)a of Bill C-38 legally feasible to terminate pre Bill C-50 applicants who applied before 27 February 2008 against the rules prevalent at that time. They have passed it in parliament but is it acceptable by the court to frame such law legally which is unfair to the applicants or anybody? They could have made it applicable to the applicants who applied after 27 Februay 2008 in whom no decision has been made before 29 March 2012 because there was no promise with them to process them to final decision.

Was this case really a Class Action Suit or individual suit by a group of applicants? Will applicants now go for appeal in Supreme Court? It was being said that there will always be a scope for appeal for the loosing side. There must be an appeal against the legality of section 87.4(1)a of Bill C-38. Will any Class Action Suit be filed now in future? Why the individual countries and their courts do not interfere to protect the interest of their citizens when they are cheated like this and their money is used for so many years without giving (or refusing to give services at the end) any services by other countries' immigration department? They have not even accessed so many cases against points grid for so many years?

Is it all over or there is some hope or way in future?

Please do explain and share!

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dramebaaz said:
I am new entrant from pre-February 2008 applicants and I do not know much. But I want to know a few things if somebody knows and can explain and share in this blog.

Bill C-50 which became a law around 28 February 2008 was not applied retrospectively. It was applicable to the new applicants who applied on or after 28 February 2008 only. The applicants who applied before 27 February 2008 were promised to be processed according to the rules prevalent at the time of application at that time. For 3-4 years the same thing was reiterated on CIC sites that pre 27 February 2008 cases will be accessed and processed to the final decision according to the rules at the time of application. We were not allowed to make any enquiry till the expected and projected time of processing on their website has been crossed which was latest 93 months as per CIC website. That means a wait for another 4 to 5 years. We were ready for any delay as finally it was expected that our applications will be processed to the final decision and according to the rules and law which was prevalent at the time of our application.

What has happened now?

Why and how Bill C-38 is being applied retrospectively even to the pre-C-50 applicants? It is overriding previous rules and laws. Is it legal according to Canadian Law to apply it retrospectly even to the people who applied before Bill C-50? Strange!

Is section 87.4(1)a of Bill C-38 legally feasible to terminate pre Bill C-50 applicants who applied before 27 February 2008 against the rules prevalent at that time. They have passed it in parliament but is it acceptable by the court to frame such law legally which is unfair to the applicants or anybody?

Was this case really a Class Action Suit or individual suit by a group of applicants? Will applicants now go for appeal in Supreme Court? It was being said that there will always be a scope for appeal for the loosing side. There must be an appeal against the legality of section 87.4(1)a of Bill C-38. Will any Class Action Suit be filed now in future?

Is it all over or there is some hope or way in future?

Please do explain and share!
In short - All pre-2008 PR applications are dismissed by law and court decision. If you want a longer explanation, read this forum from page 1 and up.

cljw31

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
Johnny31 said:
Your case was just lost. Rather than getting angry at someone from a chat forum or criticizing Canada and blaming its government officials, spend your precious time deciding on your next move. Some litigants I've talked to have already started gathering documents for their new application. You can write all the attacks you want, but the fact is, you lost, accept it and move on. I love the quote "I lie, I cheat, I steal" b.c it means rather than complaining, I'm willing to do whatever it takes for myself and my family to be successful. At the end of the day, I don't want to have to ask myself the question, "whether I did everything I could for myself or my family to be successful". Where I'm from, there is a famous quote, "If you are not cheating, you are not trying".
I agree with your thinking! I have gathered new documents for my upcoming application knowing that the lawsuit would probably be thrown out!

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
applicantpre8 said:
I am not surprised dear. But think you are. There is a big conspirancy from Govt. of canada to terminate all Pre 2008 applicants. All canadian MP, Kenney, Lawyers and rennie too are involved in it. ALL Lawyers & Justice Rennie had sold their CONSCIENCE and moral values as an Canadians to KENNEY & HARPER. TOTALY INJUSTICE done by RENNIE.

It was clear to us after the decision date declaration by Crampton.

It is BLACK DAY for Canada.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME CANADA.

CANADA LOST ITS SPIRIT.

HATTS OFF to CONSERVATIVES for PUSHING CANADA to it DECLINE PATH.
For once I agree with you on something. I personally hate Stephen Harper. Personally I hate the Conservatives. That said. the judge is NOT conservatives. Get a pair, and move on.

CanadianGal75

Jan 31, 2013
applicantpre8 said:

Our application was terminated in 2008 by Kenney. But declared in 2012.

We had not loose much yesterday. It is only declared.

But CANADA LOOSE its FAIRNESS, JUSTICE, HUMANITY, CULTURE, DEMOCRACY and SOUL too....... yesterday ???. Which were strong base of CANADA as a country. Canadian People will regret these wrong POLICIES of conservatives in future. Not now. I feel sorry for Canada. When we applied we don't think for this canada.

We all are living in our home countries till date and no one can throw out from our home country. But its sure CANADA's DECLINE has been started.

:-X I have no words.....

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
I fail to understand, hard as I try, the motivation behind people coming here and leaving harsh comments about the litigants ,,,,,,these applicants stood up to 9 years in queue and have endured excessive costs and worries in the past months,,,,,,let alone the costs associated with application which are unrefundable,,,,
It is totally normal that they will be frustrated and angry at the court's decision,,,,, but then some come here with no other interest than teasing them.

Lack of consideration to human feelings is a crime against humanity!!

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
EVERY CANADIAN IS INVOLVED IN THIS FRAUD, CHEATING, PLAYING WITH EMOTIONS OF SMALL KIDS AND CHILDREN, WOMEN. WHAT I BELIEVE WHEN EVER SOME INHUMAN ACT IS DONE ANY WHERE BY THE DICTATORS, GOD DO SOME THINGH TRAGIC TO BALANCE THE ATTROCITICAL ACTION .IT IS A BLACK DAY FOR CANADA.

rafiqjp

Jan 10, 2013
I believed Canada as peaceful and fair country. Now I am confused.

I applied in December 2006 under simplified procedure. After, 3 three years in December 2009 I was asked for all documents and landing fees. I was given only two months time. At that time I was living in another country. So, under tight schedule I gave IELTS, and managed up-to-date documents, and sent.

After this, do they keep right to stop processing? They could neglect my application after initial screening at the beginning if I were not qualified for Canada. Once again, after submitting IELTS and all documents, they could neglect. They did nothing. How much time does require for an officer to check an application?

This is complete Harassment and business.

Most of us are from developing country and individual. If this is a matter of dealing with completely rich and powerful country, they do not dare to do it by any means.

Justice, Lawyers, Government, all are Canadian and we are outsiders.

So, actually we have nothing to do.