+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
The case cud have been v well filed in SC of india but the Garg and party (themselves advocates) discourged and prefered in fedral court. WHY??

applicantpre8

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Now Tired of Waiting...........
Med's Done....
Eye side getting weak & weak waiting POSTMAN & checking Email
Goll mall hai bhai sab goll mall hai..... :p ;D
Gaber1 said:
The case cud have been v well filed in SC of india but the Garg and party (themselves advocates) discourged and prefered in fedral court. WHY??

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
applicantpre8 said:
A Janhityachika on a simple page signed by lot of applicants can be written and forward to Honorable Chief justice of SUPREME COURT describing that how Canadian high Commission, New Delhi cheated lakhs of innocent people of India by not giving them Interest on the Processing fee and not giving them the compensation. How they hold us, used our processing fees and destroy our 10 young precious years of our life. I hope that it will be effective. Secondly we can move to INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION for justice. But first we have to wait for the Decision of the court.
whahahahaha..... you must be kidding ....... hahahahaha....ough.... I cannot stop laughing....

applicantpre8

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Time will tell who is kidding Dear. Then we will see who cannot stop laugh.

belitang said:
whahahahaha..... you must be kidding ....... hahahahaha....ough.... I cannot stop laughing....

applicantpre8

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
PSDEC = Paper Screening Decision. PSDEC = 1 when applicant meet minimum selection criteria i.e minimum 67 points. Then application is processed further for decision.

SELDEC = SELECTION DECISION. SELDEC = 1 means application decision is taken positive.
ms32 said:
wat is psdec1 ?? and seldec??? wat if the status shows blank?? no name and address too???

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GNPLC said:
. Thanks for this great advise, though my ecas is still showing IN PROCESS up till now. This info is worth working with. We only have two weeks left this March, let's continue to pray for a favourable VERDICT. Thank you
HI GNPLC
Good to know that you are still in process . Have you able to access your E Cas ? What is your PSDEC & SELDEC ?

Jewel

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
joe07 said:
any one similar status
Mine is same... Some one in this forum told me that i might get my refund :( but so far nothing happened

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Dear Everyone,

I received an email from FSW Refund department yesterday acknowledging my request for them to cancel my previous request for refund which I submitted in October 2012. The reason why I requested for a refund in October last year is because I was not aware about the litigation challenging the decision made by CIC. When I found out about the ongoing court case only 3 weeks ago, I immediately wrote them informing them that I do not want the refund anymore, but instead, I want my paid application fee to be applied to my application for permanent residency. To my surprise yesterday, the email from FSW refund department informed me that they have already cancelled my refund as per my request. I wrote them back immediately informing them about what I meant was for them to hold on to my payment first since the court case is not over yet. I also told them that they should only refund fees if and when the court will decide in favor of CIC.

God willing, the decision of the court this end of March will be in favor to all backloggers, whether a litigant or non litigant. Let us continue to pray for justice to our more than 7 or 8 years of waiting and mental agony. May Justice Prevail. God Bless Us All.

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT. GARG & PARTY IS AGAIN OUT TO CATCH FISHES AND STARTED MEETINGS. TODAY IT WAS AT LUDHIANA. HE INVITED

BACKLOG CASES WHO HAVE YET NOT FILED CASE TO FILE THROUGH HIM.

DON'T DO THAT. HE IS ONLY EXPLOITING INNOCENTS FOR HIS PERSONAL GAIN AND COMMISSION.

IF ANY WANT TO FILE A CASE , HE SHOULD FILE DIRECTLY BY CORRESPONDING WITH CANADIAN ADVOCATES.

ms32

Mar 13, 2013
Hi, Can u please reply that if in case court's decision is in litigant's favor what will happen to tim's litigants (clients)??? He is saying that there will be no effect on his clients even though he is suspended. Whom shall i rely on??? do i need to change lawyer or can i be rest assured that his suspension will not effect his clients??? any authentic comments/views???

ms32

Mar 13, 2013
ms32 said:
Hi, Can u please reply that if in case court's decision is in litigant's favor what will happen to tim's litigants (clients)??? He is saying that there will be no effect on his clients even though he is suspended. Whom shall i rely on??? do i need to change lawyer or can i be rest assured that his suspension will not effect his clients??? any authentic comments/views???

cljw31

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
ms32 said:
I'm represented by Tim and I've lost all trust in him at this point. Since there is no way the lawsuit could be in favor of us, I've already prepared to re-apply again when they starts to take in new applications

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Jewel1020 said:
HI GNPLC
Good to know that you are still in process . Have you able to access your E Cas ? What is your PSDEC & SELDEC ?

Jewel
. Thanks Jewel, I just access my Ecas and it is still showing IN PROCESS but I have not gotten caips note.