+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
plaran said:
This forum is just entertaining for you. Useful forums both informative and entertaining for you pretty boy:
healthyplace.com/forum/
depressionforums.org/forums/forum/84-mental-illness-and-stigma-coping-with-the-ridicule/
forums.psychcentral.com/tags/mental%20illness.html
thanks for calling me a pretty boy, i will indeed take it as a compliment. so do you go around calling, other men pretty ? :p
also, this thread ( not the forum )is purely for entertainment and I had mentioned reasons earlier.
i understand the immense knowledge this forum provides.

about the links you provided, i will leave them to u dude, those are u r domain and u sure have them handy..must be a regular there ? lol ;D

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
Knight_Crusader said:
thanks for calling me a pretty boy, i will indeed take it as a compliment. so do you go around calling, other men pretty ? :p
also, this thread ( not the forum )is purely for entertainment and I had mentioned reasons earlier.
i understand the immense knowledge this forum provides.

about the links you provided, i will leave them to u dude, those are u r domain and u sure have them handy..must be a regular there ? lol ;D
Can you understand english? Can you read english? Boy not man.

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hi. all of my frieds
good news is i got my first british passport. bad news is i got refund cheque from cic £802 today. .my pesdec was 1 i filled fee refund form in january.
Regards
sohi

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
j.sohi said:
hi. all of my frieds
good news is i got my first british passport. bad news is i got refund cheque from cic £802 today. .my pesdec was 1 i filled fee refund form in january.
Regards
sohi
. J.sohi congratulations for the receipt of your British PP and sorry for your refund from CIC but cheer up the verdict will put Jason Kenny to shame. What was your Ecas showing before the refund from CIC.

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
plaran said:
This forum is just entertaining for you. Useful forums both informative and entertaining for you pretty boy:
healthyplace.com/forum/
depressionforums.org/forums/forum/84-mental-illness-and-stigma-coping-with-the-ridicule/
forums.psychcentral.com/tags/mental%20illness.html
EXCUSE ME. Are you implying that depression is amusing?! I don't EFFING think so.

Alonetiger

Mar 11, 2013
Hi friends just wanted to share or I can get some suggestions I applied in 2005 from Pakistan I received medical letter in June 2012 and submitted by August 2012 just now on enquiry I received email that my application has been time barred and they are refunding my fees. The only thing which I don't like about is after so many years they came back and ask for medical they knew that a law has been coming than why the send me this letter and waisted my money on medical. I don't have any clue what should be my action

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GNPLC said:
. J.sohi congratulations for the receipt of your British PP and sorry for your refund from CIC but cheer up the verdict will put Jason Kenny to shame. What was your Ecas showing before the refund from CIC.
Hi Sohi
Why did you sent the refund form ? What date is mentioned against your PSDEC ? What was your ECAS status change . Pl provide all your details to understand our position

Regards
Jewel

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
st-cnncomes said:
Well if its Afghanistan ur talking about then what you've written could be right. and if its Canada that ur implying then dude I'm sorry to say you're living in the wrong country. What makes you so sure they'll allow you to stay there ? If people like us can end up in this predicament what makes you think that a time won't come where the Canadian authorities book you on the plane that brings you back to your country of origin ??
I can say that because I am a permanent resident of Canada and just like Canadian citizens have every rights to work n live in this country.. Since I reside here Canadian laws apply to me if I was not on the other hand they might have not. As simple as that..

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
sohail-khan86 said:
I can say that because I am a permanent resident of Canada and just like Canadian citizens have every rights to work n live in this country.. Since I reside here Canadian laws apply to me if I was not on the other hand they might have not. As simple as that..
Just so that you guys know the day you become permanent resident is the day when u are trully safe unroll then you are at the discretion of Canadian govt.. Anything can happen.. So no promises there..

*until

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Dear Members:

Pakistani applications were transfered to UK VO in around september 2010, so my question is, our process time will be calculated from UK office provess timing i.e. 80 months (recently update) or Islamabad VO processing time i.e. 97 months. Remember there is only few files left in Islamabad VO for provess. Please comments.

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
GNPLC said:
hi.

it was says in process untill mid feb.but now it was says nothing i mean no details.
regards
sohi

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Jewel1020 said:
Hi Sohi
Why did you sent the refund form ? What date is mentioned against your PSDEC ? What was your ECAS status change . Pl provide all your details to understand our position

Regards
Jewel
j.sohi said:
hi.

it was says in process untill mid feb.but now it was says nothing i mean no details.
regards
sohi
j.sohi said:
hi.

regards
sohi
. Hi J.sohi thanks for the info but the verdict will surely vindicate all Pre. Feb 2008