NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
If I am not wrong Liang case has already been denied by Justice Bernes.Now what is left ? Has justice bernes changed his mind to review it or some thingh else.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kenneyjason: Canada admitted 257,500 permanent residents in 2012: http://t.co/Ap86sWqAFd #CdnImm #cdnpoli

If CIC or Mr. Kenney had the same pace and passion of his tweets there would not be any so called "backloggers".

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Hopefully CHC has in principle accepted in procss files for further procesing and has given its consent to court for isueing visas to 20000 files within a specified time period of four months. It is jut a matter of few days now when the court ruling is given and after the decision it will take a month to request for ppr. It is a confirmed and authenticated news.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Hopefulever. Thanks for this information, it will go a long way in alleviating the tension in us. Please can we know your source. Thanks and God bless

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulever said:
Hopefully CHC has in principle accepted in procss files for further procesing and has given its consent to court for isueing visas to 20000 files within a specified time period of four months. It is jut a matter of few days now when the court ruling is given and after the decision it will take a month to request for ppr. It is a confirmed and authenticated news.
confirmed ? From where who what which ???

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
hopefulever said:
@hopefulever,
if it is true then its gud for in-process files,,hope that closed files will again be processed further if verdict in our favour.
What is ur current e-status?

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
hopefulever said:
Well if it is so, who will be those 20000 applicant, and how sure they will issue the visa, it might by only process only.

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
hopefulever said:
Dear Hopefulever,
What is your current status ? Still InProcess or Blank (with name showing)

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Mine status is blank with name and address appearing only.

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
hopefulever said:
Mine status is blank with name and address appearing only.
Thanks, same here, further is this a confirmed news and authenticated...or else its just a hunch.

Don't feel disgraced because in many forums I have seen that people were anticipating the medical monsoon for Pre Feb 2008 before 29-03-2012 but we all know what happened

Please comment

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing is confirmed or "authenticated" until the ruling comes and/or CIC operational manual is created, period. No point spreading rumours and false hopes, let's wait and see...

rafiqjp

Jan 10, 2013
After December most of applications were changed from in process to Decision made > Blank.
In middle of February many application were changed from in process to blank.
Still anyone's application is in inprocess?
I hope inprocess applicant will response here.
Thanks.

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
Bro,

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you having so much of faith in CHC,NewDelhi.

you sound so naive.....

To the best of my knowledge all our files are long gone....we are done bro!!.....PERIOD.

P.S: My(mine :)) file status is the same as yours

hopefulever said:

jahangirit

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December, 2006
Doc's Request.
November 4, 2009
File Transfer...
February 26, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
rafiqjp said:
After December most of applications were changed from in process to Decision made > Blank.
In middle of February many application were changed from in process to blank.
Still anyone's application is in inprocess?
I hope inprocess applicant will response here.
Thanks.
hi,

I know around 15-20 nos of applicants and all are 2006 applicants (SVO).
Their e-case status in process to blank.

Jahangir

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jahangirit said:
hi,

I know around 15-20 nos of applicants and all are 2006 applicants (SVO).
Their e-case status in process to blank.

Jahangir
Many have blank status and I assume many more have error message..well march would be a month to know if CIC or the litigants would go for an appeal.