Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jevan said:
In CIC website it is clearly mentioned that u may not be able to access ur e-status;
a)DM status for PR applicants will remain until 180 days after that u can't access the e-status.
AND
b)during the maintenance of the system u will not access ur e-status.
Hope the (b) option is going to be executed by CIC.
But if they are doing a system maintenance, the entire e-cas should be down, not just for a selected group. Normally, when they did system updates in the past, it's usually down for 12 hours during a Saturday or Sunday night.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Dear Members,

Please try to understand the fact that our estatus was "in Process" for the last several years, does't brings us anything, so whatever it will be now, DM or Blank or nothing, the main focus should be verdict of our class action and nothing else will bring any change for us except ruling in our favor.

Dalaga

Jan 24, 2007
sac said:
Hello Dalaga:

Are you a Pre-February 2008 applicant? And which Visa Office did you apply? I was "In Process" about a week ago. Then I went into Blank. Now my status cannot be ascertained. I can only surmise that CIC is upgrading its system to migrate to its "Just in Time" processing of FSW applications.
Hi Sac! Yes, I am also a pre-February 2008 applicant and filed my case in Manila. CIC doesn't know now what to do with our applications... :D... but I am hoping and praying that they will change their minds and will process our applications....

farmerofthedell

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014-09-12
AOR Received.
2014-12-30
File Transfer...
2015-01-08
Med's Request
2015-07-02
Med's Done....
2015-07-07
Passport Req..
2015-08-04
VISA ISSUED...
2015-08-21
LANDED..........
2016-03-18
noon said:
Hi farmerofthedell,
are you "in process " or not?
"In Process" until a few days ago, then it became blank (didn't pass through "Decision Made"). But a check of the source code while it was blank showed that the link for the status ("Processing started on..." page) was still there, just no characters to click on. Yesterday I also started getting what everyone else gets -- server is unable to identify me.

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
Dalaga said:
Hi Sac! Yes, I am also a pre-February 2008 applicant and filed my case in Manila. CIC doesn't know now what to do with our applications... :D... but I am hoping and praying that they will changed their minds and will process our applications....
Hello Dalaga! Are you part of the litigation? I belong to the group of Tim Leahy. when did you send inn your application? and since you applied, you haven't been requested by CIC for any document?

Dalaga

Jan 24, 2007
sac said:
Hello Dalaga! Are you part of the litigation? I belong to the group of Tim Leahy. when did you send inn your application? and since you applied, you haven't been requested by CIC for any document?
Hi Kabayan Sac! Good that you are part of Tim Leahy's group. Due to financial constraint, I didn't join any litigation group. I sent in my application in April 2005 and they began processing my papers in September 2005. I haven't received any request/communication or document from them except the AOR and a letter asking if I am still interested in pursuing my application or not in October 2008.

I think that CIC is updating their system because those who are under the FSW Pilot Program can't also find their application on line now. Weird!

rafiqjp

Jan 10, 2013
My file is still showing in process and CIC server is working properly.
I am afraid anytime it might be changed into DM or blank.
Recent activities happening inside CIC is quite unpredictable. So, we should pray to God for reasonable ending.

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
Dalaga said:
Hi Kabayan Sac! Good that you are part of Tim Leahy's group. Due to financial constraint, I didn't join any litigation group. I sent in my application in April 2005 and they began processing my papers in September 2005. I haven't received any request/communication or document from them except the AOR and a letter asking if I am still interested in pursuing my application or not in October 2008.

I think that CIC is updating their system because those who are under the FSW Pilot Program can't also find their application on line now. Weird!
Hello Kabayan Dalaga: are you in contact with some of the applicants from Manila and that their status are similar to ours? My hunch is that we are now out of the system; CIC is now unclogging its system with the backlogged cases like us. This is so that they can put online the new applicants expected to file by May of this year. But they are still going to keep the hard copies of our applications for the next two years, while this litigation is ongoing and pending its final resolution. I feel this litigation is going to go up to the Court of Appeals, and maybe, to the Supreme Court of Canada. We brace ourselves for the long haul?

The update from Tim sounds hopeful but I do not count much for an outcome favorable to us backlogged cases, either litigants and non-litigants. Because even if the decision of the judge is in our favor, the current government and CIC still has that prerogative to undertake the "just-in-time" immigration system or reform it that wants to institute. I feel we pre-February 2008 will still be warehoused.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
farmerofthedell said:
"In Process" until a few days ago, then it became blank (didn't pass through "Decision Made"). But a check of the source code while it was blank showed that the link for the status ("Processing started on..." page) was still there, just no characters to click on. Yesterday I also started getting what everyone else gets -- server is unable to identify me.
My application is in process. I think inprocess to blank happened only with Manila cases. For Newdelhi it was In process to decision made,then to blank and now unable to identify. Some applicants of pre feb NewDelhi is in process like mine, though we dont know what will happen the next minute.

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Just heard from some very old immigrants that a similar case was instituted against the CIC way back in the early 90s. CIC had taken similar action to what they are doing now i.e. finishing cases and there were 100,000 backlogged at that time. There was a court case at that time and the litigants won and all the 100,000 were accepted as immigrants without interview. I am hoping for something similar this time around as CIC have not learned their lesson.

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
Noon,

The "Blank page" after Decision Made is just not Happening with the Manila applicants alone, it's happening with
even New Delhi applicants as well. I was just trying to access my friend's status on line whose AOR is 26-sep-2004 !!.
His status was DM last week and now it draws a Blank !!!!.
" OM Namah SHIVA Yah". Lord SHIVA bless all backlogged applicants.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Pranx125,
I mean from inprocess directly to blank happened in farmerofthedells case while for newdelhi applicants it was from in process to decision made then to blank. For manila applicant there was no DM status in between in process and blank.

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
attirah said:
Im also in Tims.
Like any other Manila VO applicants, mine has also been deleted already.
I have a very strong feeling that we will ultimately win...
But as to when, I totally have no clue.
So while waiting, I will try to venture out other options.
Everyone should do the same...

Best is yet to come!!!
Your right attira.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can88da said:
Just heard from some very old immigrants that a similar case was instituted against the CIC way back in the early 90s. CIC had taken similar action to what they are doing now i.e. finishing cases and there were 100,000 backlogged at that time. There was a court case at that time and the litigants won and all the 100,000 were accepted as immigrants without interview. I am hoping for something similar this time around as CIC have not learned their lesson.
LOL
That never happened.