17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
st-cnncomes said:
Very rightly said.

Federal Court challenge to section 87.4 of IRPA
the amendments contained in section 87.4 of the IRPA terminating FSW applications are subject to litigation. The result of that litigation could affect how the terminated FSW applications are handled in the future. Further information will be provided as the litigation progresses.

Statements like the one above come from the vanquished before going to battle.
+1 for you :D

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
HI everyone,

this is the latest update i've received on the on-line.

We started processing your application on February 8, 2008.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision :-[ :-[ :-[

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
annel said:
HI everyone,

this is the latest update i've received on the on-line.

We started processing your application on February 8, 2008.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision :-[ :-[ :-[
@annel,
Dear u mean ur e-case status is updated today??...maximum forum members found Decision Made status were appeared on last week of Dec.

Wish007

Sep 17, 2012
Hi Rafiqjp
I have not received any info from Singapore visa office. Still my ecase is showing "in process". It’s really frustrating. :(

I would like to request the members whose Visa office is Singapore to let us know through this forum if they receive any info from Singapore visa office.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Dear Members,

This is the latest news on website of Bellissimo law Group website.

Arguments in Class Proceedings Begin Today

Dear All,

On behalf of the hundreds of applicants we represent we walk into Federal Court on your behalves today, January 14th, 2013 at 9:30a.m (EST). We did not and do not assume this responsibility lightly and so our team has spent hundreds of hours over the past several months preparing for this very complex case to present our arguments with force and clarity. It is likely the hearing will require the full three days with a final opportunity on Wednesday for the Applicants to present their reply arguments after the Department of Justice responds to our opening submissions.

We will attempt to provide daily updates over the next few days.

Thank you.

Posted in Blog
Comments are closed.

farmerofthedell

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014-09-12
AOR Received.
2014-12-30
File Transfer...
2015-01-08
Med's Request
2015-07-02
Med's Done....
2015-07-07
Passport Req..
2015-08-04
VISA ISSUED...
2015-08-21
LANDED..........
2016-03-18
Found an online utility that can send an email in case one's e-CAS status changes, so there's no need to manually check daily:

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/

It's not an official Govt of Canada link, so use at your own risk.

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
wounderful said:
Dear Members,

This is the latest news on website of Bellissimo law Group website.

Arguments in Class Proceedings Begin Today

Dear All,

On behalf of the hundreds of applicants we represent we walk into Federal Court on your behalves today, January 14th, 2013 at 9:30a.m (EST). We did not and do not assume this responsibility lightly and so our team has spent hundreds of hours over the past several months preparing for this very complex case to present our arguments with force and clarity. It is likely the hearing will require the full three days with a final opportunity on Wednesday for the Applicants to present their reply arguments after the Department of Justice responds to our opening submissions.

We will attempt to provide daily updates over the next few days.

Thank you.

Posted in Blog
Comments are closed.
Hi wonderful,

Thank you for this update.

Praying for positive news.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farmerofthedell said:
Found an online utility that can send an email in case one's e-CAS status changes, so there's no need to manually check daily:

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/

It's not an official Govt of Canada link, so use at your own risk.
Be careful with this sort of utilities. Once you fill in your information it goes into a developer's database. Unless you know and trust the publisher of the utility, i wouldn't recommend using it.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuyen said:
I'll be sending along my own e-mail campaign, urging all the MPs to respect the decision of CIC to clear this ridiculous backlog and allow new applicants under the worker-class visas to enter Canada ONLY when the economic conditions of the country warrant it. Right now they do not. Canadian MPs and members of parliament should be putting their focus on putting CANADIANS to work first and foremost, and THEN if there's a shortage of workers AFTER the Canadian population is working, then yes, they can go ahead and bring in foreign workers.

Mr. (i assume it is Mr) Tuyen,

I have a question for you regarding the ridiculous backlog you referring to. Although I do understand the logic behind some of your comments, as well your attitude towards certain members of this forum I still very much oppose to your stance regarding the backlog and CIC operation.
I have 2 questions:
1. How can you justify slashing of the backlog by CIC without reviewing the applications? Didn't CIC came into legal contract with the applicants to review the application once it was received and the cheque was cashed? I am not going into the discussion whether it is beneficial or not for Canada, it is a simple matter of respecting a contract.
2. Taking into consideration your position that CIC should only grant PR to persons who are beneficial for Canada (which I agree) , how would you justify a theoretical case of someone who applied back in 2007 (simplified process), is working in Canada as TFW from middle 2010, have over 80 points by old, new and new-new points system and his pre-2008 file is still being slashed without review regardless the fact that CIC has asked him to file full application/language exams/etc in early 2011?

PS: As you understand this is not so theoretical case. I do have other options and am pursuing permanent residence in Canada in other ways. I just want to understand the way you and Mr. Kenney think (and that I am asking him too through MP)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

wounderful said:
All leading immigration lawyers are on our side, if in case we lose it is not our defeat it is of top brain/intellectuals of Canada. A ture clash of TITANS.
Yes, because they make money off of you, win or lose, they make money.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

Yes, because they make money off of you, win or lose, they make money.
It is funny people don't get it, right? One would think people should be familiar with basic litigation principles, i.e. lawyer always wins.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sashali78 said:
Mr. (i assume it is Mr) Tuyen,
I'm male, yes, but you don't have to call me "Mr. Tuyen". It's not my real name, and I'm not at all offended if you call me "Tuyen" or "hey you", or whatever else you prefer.

sashali78 said:
I have a question for you regarding the ridiculous backlog you referring to. Although I do understand the logic behind some of your comments, as well your attitude towards certain members of this forum I still very much oppose to your stance regarding the backlog and CIC operation.
I have 2 questions:
1. How can you justify slashing of the backlog by CIC without reviewing the applications?
I justify it the same way that CIC justifies it: circumstances have changed, and in order to improve the situation, something needed to be done to clear the backlog and to streamline the process for the future.

The fundamental mistake that most people who are part of this lawsuit seem to be making is they're under the very erroneous impression that there's a LAW which requires CIC to process every application it receives from start to finish, and this is simply not true. There's no written law in Canadian immigration which states that every application MUST and WILL be processed, no matter what. This is nothing but wishful thinking and/or ignorance on the part of many who are taking part in this lawsuit. The POLICY of CIC is to process all applications it receives - but that policy can change at any time. CIC determines how many applications it wants to process during any given year, and from which countries. They also determine when to make changes to their policies. And there's a world of difference between a policy and a law. It's really that simple.

sashali78 said:
Didn't CIC came into legal contract with the applicants to review the application once it was received and the cheque was cashed?
As I said, there was no contract - written or verbal - which said that CIC will process - under any and all circumstances, no matter what - all applications that it receives. And the fact that CIC has already refunded (or will soon refund) the cost of those applications means that they're not legally liable for any damages, despite what some lawyers may be telling you. If they're unable (or unwilling) to process your application, AND they've fully refunded you the money you paid, then you've been made whole again, and in the eyes of the law, you're both leaving the same way you arrived.

sashali78 said:
I am not going into the discussion whether it is beneficial or not for Canada, it is a simple matter of respecting a contract.
A contract can be broken so long as the party who paid for products or services has been made whole again by way of compensation. And when CIC said they would give full refunds, they've fulfilled that obligation.

sashali78 said:
2. Taking into consideration your position that CIC should only grant PR to persons who are beneficial for Canada (which I agree) , how would you justify a theoretical case of someone who applied back in 2007 (simplified process), is working in Canada as TFW from middle 2010, have over 80 points by old, new and new-new points system and his pre-2008 file is still being slashed without review regardless the fact that CIC has asked him to file full application/language exams/etc in early 2011?
If the person acquired Permanent Resident status while working in Canada, that's great. If not, then Canada has the authority (as a sovereign country) to require that person to leave at any time. Being in Canada (either as a visitor or a worker) doesn't automatically grant a person the right to stay in the country permanently.

sashali78 said:
PS: As you understand this is not so theoretical case. I do have other options and am pursuing permanent residence in Canada in other ways. I just want to understand the way you and Mr. Kenney think (and that I am asking him too through MP)
I can't speak on behalf of how Mr. Kenney thinks, but I would imagine his thought processes are fairly similar to my own in that Canada has the right to set its own immigration policies, and is able to change those policies at any time when it becomes necessary or beneficial to Canada. Submitting an immigration application is not a guarantee of anything.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jevan said:
It is now seen that the v poor countries has free judiciary system then how canadian judiciary can endosed this law which is totally against to human rights.
I have news for you, and this may come as a total shock to you, so I want you to sit down and brace yourself. Are you ready? Okay, here it is:

Emigrating to another country is NOT a human right.

If you don't understand that in English, please tell me what your native language is, and I will be more than happy to translate it for you in the hopes that it will finally penetrate your skull so that your brain can absorb it.