NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
farmerofthedell said:
I ordered CAIPS using CIC's Request for Information form, to be sent to Tim as he requested. I believe everything will be "0" as I am under Simplified Application Process -- no docs submitted until request for update. Do tell me if I'm right when you get yours.
I was under the Simplified Application Process too. I did not submit an IELTS exam result although I submitted my official transcript of records but not employment certificates. So you believe i will be getting "0" for everything too?

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
hopeful4 said:
I got this important source about the cap

The cap is a limit on the number of complete applications considered for processing. In this case, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will only consider a maximum of 20,000 complete applications under the occupation list. There is no limit to the number of applicants with a job offer. Within the 20,000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 federal skilled worker applications per occupation will be considered for processing each year.
6. Why are you imposing a limit per occupation?
We're introducing a limit of 1,000 applications per occupation to better manage the supply of applications on the occupation list. We have seen higher than expected numbers of applicants claiming experience in eligible occupations. The limit will allow us prevent an over-representation of any one occupation on the list.
7. What will happen with applications received after the cap is reached? How will applicants know their application isn't being processed?
These applicants will be informed, in writing, that their application will not continue for processing and that their processing fees will be returned.
8. How will applications subject to new instructions be processed as compared to applications subject to the first set of instructions and the backlog?
All applications subject to ministerial instructions (everything received since February 27, 2008) will be considered for processing in the order they are received.
All federal skilled worker applications received before February 27, 2008 fall into the backlog, and will be processed concurrently with the applications received since that date (and that are subject to instructions).
hopeful4: This is what i fear when filing an application again on 2013. which is having my application reaching the CIC after the cap is reached. so i need to prepare all my documents as early as november, including my IELTS examination results. but the CIC website has not even published yet the list of documents and other requirements for the 2013 applications. Also the forms needed to be filled out, which are available on the CIC website for download, may not be the proper and correct forms when the 2013 applications are open. really, this is going to be a mad race by everyone world wide for a slot among the estimated 20K cap in applications at year 2013, otherwise when for instance i will not be able to make it to the cap, then my application shall not be processed but returned and refunded. oh god, for all your efforts at assembling all your documents will go to nothing.

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
sac said:
hopeful4: This is what i fear when filing an application again on 2013. which is having my application reaching the CIC after the cap is reached. so i need to prepare all my documents as early as november, including my IELTS examination results. but the CIC website has not even published yet the list of documents and other requirements for the 2013 applications. Also the forms needed to be filled out, which are available on the CIC website for download, may not be the proper and correct forms when the 2013 applications are open. really, this is going to be a mad race by everyone world wide for a slot among the estimated 20K cap in applications at year 2013, otherwise when for instance i will not be able to make it to the cap, then my application shall not be processed but returned and refunded. oh god, for all your efforts at assembling all your documents will go to nothing.

exactly so. And even more: your job might not be in the list of eligible jobs,,,,and all of your effort might be lost.
So the choice is>: either to risk 1000 dollars in expenses and 3 months time in issuing documents, translations, GETTING EDUCATION CERTIFIED and IELTS

or to forget about applying in 2013

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
and just remember that if the list of 29 jobs persists, 90% of people will have no chance

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
hopeful4 said:
exactly so. And even more: your job might not be in the list of eligible jobs,,,,and all of your effort might be lost.
So the choice is>: either to risk 1000 dollars in expenses and 3 months time in issuing documents, translations, GETTING EDUCATION CERTIFIED and IELTS

or to forget about applying in 2013
Hopeful4: Oh God, this is getting worse! I must start to compile all my documents as soon as possible! How difficult the road going to Canada has become!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

farmerofthedell said:
Yes, that's what the cap means. There's still no announced number, but around 20k applications will probably be the number if the target is 61k FSW visas in a year, assuming that there is no backlog to process. I don't have a crystal ball or a PhD in statistics though, so don't take my word for it. The race against everyone else in 2013 is because there probably wouldn't be a cap per profession or occupation, so it's not the race to 500 applications per occupation like MI-3.

Since Justice Barnes has not made a decision, I believe Tim is still accepting litigants. After I emailed him last week about the trouble brewing due to missing names of paid clients in the proposed class action, he emailed back that someone already in that group still joined his, saying that he is making better progress, and is more responsive to his clients. I did ask him about filing a case with the wrong name or immigration file number, and he says it is still considered filed, but corrections must be served to CIC and filed in court.
Note the cap was 10K in 2012 and a limit of 500 per occupation.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sac said:
Hopeful4: Oh God, this is getting worse! I must start to compile all my documents as soon as possible! How difficult the road going to Canada has become!
Note that your educational credentials will have to be assessed and CIC has not selected the assessing companies as yet.

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
PMM said:
Hi

Note the cap was 10K in 2012 and a limit of 500 per occupation.
PMM: Are you sure the cap in 2012 was 10K only? So most probably it is going to be 10K also in 2013 at the same 29 priority jobs. Oh God, filing another application by 2013 is a narrower option to follow, spending for it and then all for nothing if my application reaches CIO Sydney after the cap is reached! Perhaps it is better to spend the money for this filing of a new application by 2013 to litigation with Tim Leahy, what do you think?

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
PMM said:
Hi

Note that your educational credentials will have to be assessed and CIC has not selected the assessing companies as yet.
I have a masters in development management from the asian institute of management (makati, philippines) a masters in business administration-health from the ateneo graduate school of business (makati, philippines) and a master in management from Desautels Faculty of Management at McGill University, Quebec. farmerofthedell, in one of his replies to my queries, believe i do not need for an assessment of my educational background as i have a masteral degree from mcgill university. do you think so too?

farmerofthedell

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014-09-12
AOR Received.
2014-12-30
File Transfer...
2015-01-08
Med's Request
2015-07-02
Med's Done....
2015-07-07
Passport Req..
2015-08-04
VISA ISSUED...
2015-08-21
LANDED..........
2016-03-18
Kenney has tweeted that FSW 2013 will be open to NOC 0, A and B, but with a cap. He may change details before FSW reopens, but that's what he tweeted last month. But it is true that MI-3 had a cap of 500 for each of the 29 NOCs, and a total cap of 10k applications.

sac: Yes, I am expecting a nearly-empty CAIPS because of SAP. Just another way for govt to make money. :)

hopeful4: If you sent your payment right away, Tim probably already filed it last week. Even if you had not, Tim probably filed it anyway just to get your file in before a decision. He can withdraw from representing your file at any time later on, as I've seen in one of the court record details.

erdavid

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
farmerofthedell said:
Kenney has tweeted that FSW 2013 will be open to NOC 0, A and B, but with a cap. He may change details before FSW reopens, but that's what he tweeted last month. But it is true that MI-3 had a cap of 500 for each of the 29 NOCs, and a total cap of 10k applications.

sac: Yes, I am expecting a nearly-empty CAIPS because of SAP. Just another way for govt to make money. :)

hopeful4: If you sent your payment right away, Tim probably already filed it last week. Even if you had not, Tim probably filed it anyway just to get your file in before a decision. He can withdraw from representing your file at any time later on, as I've seen in one of the court record details.
hi farmerofthedell,
iam also thinking of applying this coming 2013 even though i belong to pre-2008 backlog. i have my application filed back in May2007 in Manila VO and recieved my CAIPS August of this year. on my CAIPS notes only my age have score while all other are "0". i recieved NO grid points for my application.

also belong to Tim's litigation and hoping for a good results on this. maybe we can share here experiences on applying for FSW this 2013 :).

regards, edgar

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
farmerofthedell: I was in the simplified application process too. and therefore would get no information at all if i request for my CAIPS notes online. Just a waste 40 dollars for me.

erdavid

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
sac said:
farmerofthedell: I was in the simplified application process too. and therefore would get no information at all if i request for my CAIPS notes online. Just a waste 40 dollars for me.
hi sac,
if you know someone from inside Canada it will only be CAN$5. the only drawback is that he can view your CAIPS note results. i have applied my CAIPS thru my friend in Canada.

regards, erdavid

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try this link...they charge CAD25.. i ordered mine here....took 1 month...

www.visafile.info

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi farmerofthedell

which court record is this pls?....thanks

farmerofthedell said: