Interview........
00-00-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-2017
LANDED..........
00-00-2017
i don't know but its mention somewhere on facebook.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
The temporary worker programme of CIC is nothing but hidden racism :-X

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
kau_shik_patel said:
i don't know but its mention somewhere on facebook.

IT IS TRUE. ALL LITIGANTS OYHER THAN OF TIM WILL BENEFITED FROM THIS OFF COURT SETTLEMENT. HOPEFULLY BEFORE JAN 13 TH 2013.

CHEERS

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
hopefulever said:
Why exclude Tim? Is he untouchable.
Tim did not take part in the meeting as a protest against Justice Barne's delaying of verdict on his motion.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noon said:
The temporary worker programme of CIC is nothing but hidden racism :-X
I'm on the edge of my seat with great excitement, waiting to hear how you came to this brilliant conclusion. ::)

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Hope Tims motion is not getting dust over it and will be cleaned by Justice Bernes staff and put up for direction to cic without further delay.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
tuyen said:
I'm on the edge of my seat with great excitement, waiting to hear how you came to this brilliant conclusion. ::)
You can very well sit back and read.

280000 applicants(1 lakh from India, the rest mostly from other Asian countries) were qualified in different professions(crane operators, miners,plumbers, welders, doctors, lawyers, mechanics,electricians), passed IELTS with required scores,(for a limited number of them, language efficiency was determine by visa officers itself,) waiting in the queue to work in Canada for 8 long years. Their application being terminated because "they will not touch the ground running" or they cannot be let to "sink or swim" in the Canadian labour market, they dont know english etc etc. On the otherside CIC acting as a recruitment agent connecting english speaking workers from a particular continent to Canadian employers.

You might argue "Canada is a land of multiculturalism and it is multiracial". That is right. When applicants from a particular continent accumulates for PR, what should they do to balance their multiculturalism? They found solution by warehousing those applications and accept people from another community through temporary foreign worker programme.

I have lot more to say but I stop here on this topic because the topic is more sensitive and explosive

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
kau_shik_patel said:
One employee of CHC NEW DELHI confirming that

CIC is trying to settle PRE-2008 Backlog cases in out side Federal court before announcing new Immigration law for Canadian immigration.

they did more meetings with Honorable Mr. Justice Barnes and lawyers excluding TIM in this aspect.
almost 80 % settlement has been done among the personalities,further they will settle under "case management" means only safe those applicants only who files cases.
they have also calculated all cases filed in federal court they are almost 5000 to 7000.
Great News I understand that as soon as CIC come to know that they will lose the case, they start "out of court" negotiation. our lawyer should be very careful while reaching any agreement especailly the difference of wording "To Process" and "To Finalized" like in Tim Case. For reference our cases are "In Process" for over 7 years so nothing make sence to get an agreement with again "To Process".

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
What a surprice. Few months back there was tim tim all around. But no body is talking of him.He is nowhere in scene. Great Looser.

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
All i can say is THANK GOD, i was so negative yesterday because of the court date being postponed and now when i saw thig great news i'm jumping out of my skin. Finally something good is coming our way. Well deserved. :D

this is a reply i received from Cohen's office yesterday:

As you note, last week the hearing scheduled for November 23rd was adjourned (postponed).

Lawyers on both sides (those representing applicants, and those representing the government) consented to adjourn the hearing and will instead await decisions in the lead cases. Arguments for these cases are scheduled to be heard by the Federal Court of Canada in Toronto over three days from January 14th to January 16th, 2013.

At that time, Campbell Cohen and Bellissimo Law Group will be making arguments in their lead case of Tabingo. This case is a “lead case” because will serve as a model for the other concerned cases, and the outcome of that case may in turn apply to your file. You can follow the case (and its history) by doing a search by name for “Tabingo” on the following webpage: http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/IndexingQueries/infp_queries_e.php.

There may be developments or changes between now and January as a result of pre-hearing conferences scheduled in the month of December. If the Court provides any additional information or instructions we will update you in due course.

Please contact me if you have any questions at this point,

Best Regards,

Christopher Collette,

Special Assistant to Attorney David Cohen

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noon said:
You might argue "Canada is a land of multiculturalism and it is multiracial". That is right. When applicants from a particular continent accumulates for PR, what should they do to balance their multiculturalism? They found solution by warehousing those applications and accept people from another community through temporary foreign worker programme.

I have lot more to say but I stop here on this topic because the topic is more sensitive and explosive
You don't have to stop - I enjoy explosive debates.

And with regard to Canada being racist - you must be joking, or you're saying that simply because you've never been here. If you HAD been here, then you would know that you could walk around anywhere in Toronto or Vancouver and you would feel completely accepted and welcome, just as if you were in New Delhi. And there are times when I see more Asians and more Indians that white people. So you can rest assured when I tell you that Canada is FAR from racist. Quite the opposite - it's getting to the point where it's TOO accommodating, and far too relaxed with immigration rules on who they allow into the country - especially during bad economic times where they really SHOULD put far stricter limits on the numbers.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
tuyen said:
You don't have to stop - I enjoy explosive debates.

And with regard to Canada being racist - you must be joking, or you're saying that simply because you've never been here. If you HAD been here, then you would know that you could walk around anywhere in Toronto or Vancouver and you would feel completely accepted and welcome, just as if you were in New Delhi. And there are times when I see more Asians and more Indians that white people. So you can rest assured when I tell you that Canada is FAR from racist. Quite the opposite - it's getting to the point where it's TOO accommodating, and far too relaxed with immigration rules on who they allow into the country - especially during bad economic times where they really SHOULD put far stricter limits on the numbers.
I would, at this point, commend you for your view points and your overwhelming excitement for EXPLOSIVE debates. As most of the members in this forum have put in "Ignore mode", I would use this opportunity, perhaps on their behalf, to ask you to wait for the outcome to the FINAL decision of the court.

If the court rules against the litigants, you should sympathize with them, however, if with the slightest luck, the lawyers prevail at the end, you MUST be a good sport and CONGRATUTATE the litigants (I am included).

So, let's see what will happen in the near (or far) future.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zolter said:
As most of the members in this forum have put in "Ignore mode", I would use this opportunity, perhaps on their behalf, to ask you to wait for the outcome to the FINAL decision of the court.
LOL
First of all, there's no such thing as "ignore mode" with this forum. But if you mean that they're CHOOSING to ignore me, they're not doing a very good job because all those people who claim to be "ignoring" me are all still replying to my posts. That's funny how that works, huh?

zolter said:
If the court rules against the litigants, you should sympathize with them, however, if with the slightest luck, the lawyers prevail at the end, you MUST be a good sport and CONGRATUTATE the litigants (I am included).
I've already expressed my sympathies in earlier posts. And if the lawsuit is somehow successful, it will be difficult for me to congratulate anybody because I honestly believe that Canada simply CAN NOT absorb another 280,000 people into the country when there's already around 10% of the population UNABLE to find work. It's completely insane for the Canadian government to just have an "open door" policy which says "Every year we will accept 280,000 people into the country - good economy, bad economy - doesn't matter - come to Canada!" That's a recipe for disaster, which is why they had to eliminate the applications of that large group.

Also, even IF the lawsuit is somehow successful, you can rest assured that CIC will file an appeal, which will mean another several years in the court system...so no matter how you look at it, the people who were in that pre-2008 group will not be entering Canada anytime soon. I'm sorry if you don't like it, and I'm sorry if you don't believe me, but that's reality.

kau_shik_patel

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SASKATCHEWAN - NDVO
NOC Code......
2281/2282
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
19-08-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
28-12-2016
Interview........
00-00-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-2017
LANDED..........
00-00-2017
Even if Lawsuit successed, CIC can't appeal as justic barnes has cancelled that request. his decesion will be final.