12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
eb_babak said:
... government and the judiciary system are in bed together.
Contempt of court (the offence of being disrespectful towards a court of law in the form of behaviour that opposes authority, justice and dignity of the court)

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
warmest said:
Contempt of court (the offence of being disrespectful towards a court of law in the form of behaviour that opposes authority, justice and dignity of the court)
Which court you are talking about. The same court from which nobody has got justice till now. Contempt of court doesn't apply to people like us as we are not citizens of Canada. We are free to raise our voice and nobody can dare touch us.

eb_babak

Jan 29, 2016
warmest said:
Contempt of court (the offence of being disrespectful towards a court of law in the form of behavior that opposes authority, justice and dignity of the court)
Contempt of court? I don't don't think you know what does it mean. You can't possibly apprehend what I mentioned about your posting that non-sense article of 'court slams...' I clearly mentioned the court has slammed itself and I told everybody as why. And now I am in contempt of court? Which order of court I am in contempt with? Knowing few legal words, copying and pasting from google, and the communications from lawyers and court decision does not make you a legal expert nor an advocate.

Disrespectful toward court of law? which court and which law? The court and the law who stepped on the right of 100,000 without even regretting it merely because a puppet like Jason Kenny and his fascist government desired so? As a Canadian I have no respect to tyranny or rule of partisan law. I can see you are clueless about the fact that under Charter of Rights I have all rights to question and criticize any law, minister, politician, judge, court decision,...

I don't think you are going anywhere with this attitude neither you are here to do any action but just disappoint the people who what the answer.
Your previous posts demonstrated your attempt to prove nothing but sabotage and frustrate people.
Even Lawyer Tim Leahy has lost his faith to these so-called judges in his clear expression. Now you are preaching here the contempt of court? You have made yourself a laughing stock.

eb_babak

Jan 29, 2016
Jatt_warrior said:
Which court you are talking about. The same court from which nobody has got justice till now. Contempt of court doesn't apply to people like us as we are not citizens of Canada. We are free to raise our voice and nobody can dare touch us.
warmest character is nothing but someone who wants to sabotage any effort or even criticism. His previous posts simply reflect Conservatives and their appointed judges position. Nothing worthy of even read his posts.

csaona

Dec 4, 2013
BEFORE THE PAIN HAS GONE AND THE TIME TRANSFORM THIS DESIRE IN A SAD REMEMBRANCE. WE MUST ACT…. ALREADY!. IT IS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY TO RAISE OUR VOICE FOR OUR FAMILIES, FOR US, FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN.

Here are some items to consider:

- Highlight the generosity and solidarity of the Canadian Government and its people to host the Syrian refugees victims of violence, terrorism and fanaticism. However, litigants have been victims of the conservative party through of CIC.

- It is not fair that after ten years of waiting on average, a judge complacent with the power, prevented hope of justice of litigants and their families.

- Request to the Minister for Immigration to repair the damage caused, the timeout and the false advertising and trick of the previous administration.

- The most important act together join efforts and ideas. (It was express by another forumer).

eb_babak

Jan 29, 2016
csaona said:
BEFORE THE PAIN HAS GONE AND THE TIME TRANSFORM THIS DESIRE IN A SAD REMEMBRANCE. WE MUST ACT…. ALREADY!. IT IS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY TO RAISE OUR VOICE FOR OUR FAMILIES, FOR US, FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN.

Here are some items to consider:

- Highlight the generosity and solidarity of the Canadian Government and its people to host the Syrian refugees victims of violence, terrorism and fanaticism. However, litigants have been victims of the conservative party through of CIC.

- It is not fair that after ten years of waiting on average, a judge complacent with the power, prevented hope of justice of litigants and their families.

- Request to the Minister for Immigration to repair the damage caused, the timeout and the false advertising and trick of the previous administration.

- The most important act together join efforts and ideas. (It was express by another forumer).
Completely agree. The key point is to act and act together. The start point is to be one voice and write to immigration minister's office just for start. We then can examine our options. If courts in Canada do not and are not capable of listening, then there should be alternative way.
I personally laughed at CIC's response to my MP's office regarding my letter when they said that my brother was welcome to re-apply. This is the same feedback Jason Kenny and his office were telling people when he cancelled those applications. Re-apply means: acceptance of Conservative decision and another expense, pain of going through process and being rejected again. As for one, the age of an applicant which was 27 in 2006 is 37 now due to government's cancellation and that will cause losing points alone.... and finally express-entry is just an scam. It is biased and vague in its nature.

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
How do we get together ???

Even if not going we should try to get a never removable dent on their judicial system, guided by their government.

Can we ask Tim, he is only one through whom we are connected with each other.

Now, there is nothing more to loose.

eb_babak

Jan 29, 2016
jigs_india said:
How do we get together ???

Even if not going we should try to get a never removable dent on their judicial system, guided by their government.

Can we ask Tim, he is only one through whom we are connected with each other.

Now, there is nothing more to loose.
Tim is good person and lawyer but we have not hired him to deal with alternative approach. We have joined his litigation and he is responsible to handle that. Still we can ask him some questions but we should first agree on what to ask him and ask him once instead of everybody sending him emails with questions.
I am not a web developer but if among you, there is somebody who can develop a page where we can do blog and share our ideas and basically communicate and come to an agreement on what needs to be done going forward that is a good start point.
I have my own facebook page I started hoping to get people together but it did not get any attention. It is called 'Reopen cancelled immigration applications'. I am not advocating for that page here but if anyone wants to join please send a request by visiting the page and I will approve it.
As I mentioned before I will prepare a letter to minister of immigration's office but I am not sure if it can be signed by non-residents or if it will have any impact to get the minister's attention.
I will try to ask this from Tim.

IMRANKHANJADOON

Aug 3, 2013
HELLO
HE OR SHE
I strongly agree with your 3 points
Highlight the generosity and solidarity of the Canadian Government and its people to host the Syrian refugees victims of violence, terrorism and fanaticism. However, litigants have been victims of the conservative party through of CIC.

- The most important act together join efforts and ideas.

Regards

imran khan jadoon

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Dear Babak,

Is it of any use, if we file case in the courts of our native countries? If so, what could be our arguement?

eb_babak

Jan 29, 2016
Shajitmathew said:
Dear Babak,

Is it of any use, if we file case in the courts of our native countries? If so, what could be our argument?
I doubt the courts in native countries will listen to case like this, after all immigration from a country, in some cases is consider a taboo (sort of abandoning own country)>
In general (my personal view and what I have seen), the individuals can file a complain when there are issues like issues with criminal nature or asking for damages as a result of another government action which violates international law and court in domestic country can issue the order like arrest or reimburse the damage. The order is something but jurisdiction and ability of enforcement it in another land is something else.
Two cases come to my mind is the arrest issue which has been issued by Turkish court against two Israel's army commander and one more official in case of Mavi Marmara aid boat breaking Israel’s blockade on Gaza and another case is the confiscation of Iranian government assets by US to the benefit of US diplomats taken hostage in Iran during early 80s.

In our case the maximum a domestic court can do is to work with foreign ministry of the country to express the frustration with Canadian government. Again my personal view
What can make better impact is a national newspaper of a country bring the matter to spotlight, right in front of Canadian ambassador in that country.