+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

IMRANKHANJADOON

Aug 3, 2013
HELLO WARMEST ,
QUOTE BELOW
The new government's cabinet that also includes the ministers for Immigration (Hon. John McCallum) and Justice (Hon. Jody Wilson-Raybould) might have taken (or will take) a call on our case when it was (or is) brought to it's notice. They will cross the bridge when they come to it. Who knows, the new government might readily agree to honour that agreement and might inform the court well in advance even before the judge decides to announce the date of his judgement. Anything is possible.

VERY VALUABLE NEWS GOOD
QUOTE BELOW
Hence I request you to be optimistic and not pass any adverse comments on the new Liberal government of Justin Trudeau which is doing wonderfully well until now. If not, at least be with an open mind without any bias.

HUMBLY REQUEST EXCELLENT

YOU HAVE HAVE VERY EXCELLENT VIEWS ,ONE SHOULD LEARN FROM YOU.
PLEASE MENTION YOUR NAME
I LIKE YOUR OPINION & ADVISES

BUT WE SHOULD ALSO PREPARE AND MAKE GROUP OF NON LITIGANTS HOW ARE READY TO USE THE REFERENCE OF 1300 LITIGANTS IF JUSTICE RUSSEL ONLY GIVE DECISION IN FAVOR OF 1300 LITIGANTS AND NOT TERMINATE 87.4 SECTION THEN WELL DEFINITELY MOVE TO FEDERAL COURT.
I WILL SAY THIS
HOPE FOR THE BEST AND PRAY TO GOD / ALL MIGHTY ALLAH FOR GIVE DECISION IN OUR FAVOR ALSO,AND WE ALL SETTLE IN CANADA WITH OUR FAMILIES. AMEEN
GOD BLESS YOU
GOD BLESS CANADA

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
Sorry if hurt, but my optimism has stretched to its limits.

9 yrs since application, and 3rd or 4th year in litigation feeling mentally exhausted.

Hope this drama may end, on either side. But atleast this clot of Canada is removed from mind.

IMRANKHANJADOON

Aug 3, 2013
HELLO SIR YOU ARE QUITE RIGHT WE ALL EXHAUSTED PLUS FAMILIES ALSO SUFFER MENTAL.BUT WE DON,T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE .
IF JUSTICE RUSSEL ONLY GIVE DECISION IN FAVOR OF 1300 LITIGANTS AND IF WE STILL NOT AGREE TO SUE BY USING THE REFERENCE THEN IT WILL BE OUR UTMOST BAD LUCK.

PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALL GOD TO GIVE DECISION ALSO IN OUR FAVOR.

AMEEN
REGARDS

IMRAN KHAN JADOON

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
IMRANKHANJADOON said:
HELLO WARMEST ,
QUOTE BELOW
The new government's cabinet that also includes the ministers for Immigration (Hon. John McCallum) and Justice (Hon. Jody Wilson-Raybould) might have taken (or will take) a call on our case when it was (or is) brought to it's notice. They will cross the bridge when they come to it. Who knows, the new government might readily agree to honour that agreement and might inform the court well in advance even before the judge decides to announce the date of his judgement. Anything is possible.

VERY VALUABLE NEWS GOOD
QUOTE BELOW
Hence I request you to be optimistic and not pass any adverse comments on the new Liberal government of Justin Trudeau which is doing wonderfully well until now. If not, at least be with an open mind without any bias.

HUMBLY REQUEST EXCELLENT

YOU HAVE HAVE VERY EXCELLENT VIEWS ,ONE SHOULD LEARN FROM YOU.
PLEASE MENTION YOUR NAME
I LIKE YOUR OPINION & ADVISES

BUT WE SHOULD ALSO PREPARE AND MAKE GROUP OF NON LITIGANTS HOW ARE READY TO USE THE REFERENCE OF 1300 LITIGANTS IF JUSTICE RUSSEL ONLY GIVE DECISION IN FAVOR OF 1300 LITIGANTS AND NOT TERMINATE 87.4 SECTION THEN WELL DEFINITELY MOVE TO FEDERAL COURT.
I WILL SAY THIS
HOPE FOR THE BEST AND PRAY TO GOD / ALL MIGHTY ALLAH FOR GIVE DECISION IN OUR FAVOR ALSO,AND WE ALL SETTLE IN CANADA WITH OUR FAMILIES. AMEEN
GOD BLESS YOU
GOD BLESS CANADA
IMRANKHANJADOON said:
HELLO SIR YOU ARE QUITE RIGHT WE ALL EXHAUSTED PLUS FAMILIES ALSO SUFFER MENTAL.BUT WE DON,T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE .
IF JUSTICE RUSSEL ONLY GIVE DECISION IN FAVOR OF 1300 LITIGANTS AND IF WE STILL NOT AGREE TO SUE BY USING THE REFERENCE THEN IT WILL BE OUR UTMOST BAD LUCK.

PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALL GOD TO GIVE DECISION ALSO IN OUR FAVOR.

AMEEN
REGARDS

IMRAN KHAN JADOON
Dear IMRANKHANJADOON,
Thanks for your compliments.

I am sorry, I cannot reveal my identity in an online discussion board or blog, especially in a lawsuit thread like this when I have sued a government. I will only reveal when there is a real need for me.

I see you are posting all of your messages in all capital letters. Writing in all caps is like 'shouting'. It is also difficult to read. So, please lay off the caps-lock key.

I would like to once again repeat what I have said many times before in this thread on why the non-litigants and ex-litigants should not waste their time waiting for the decision of Justice Russell, because that case is only about enforcing the February 2012 agreement and not about the (il)legality of Section 87.4 of Bill-38. Hence, the non-litigants and ex-litigants cannot use the decision of Justice Russell as a reference for their future litigation.
"Regarding the mandamus litigation of Tim Leahy, please understand that if Justice Russell rules in favour of litigants it will only benefit those 1300 (750+550) litigants. Since it is not a class action lawsuit, it will not benefit the applicants (non-litigants and ex-litigants) of the remaining ~78700 flies that were closed by Section 87.4 of Bill-38. Moreover, the only issue/consideration before Justice Russell would be about whether or not to enforce the February 2012 agreement that was made between the government and the litigants. Justice Russell, in this case, is not expected to dwell upon the (il)legality of the passage of Section 87.4 of Bill-38 because this case was filed even before the bill was tabled in parliament.

The non-litigants and ex-litigants can either expect the new government on its own to revoke Section 87.4 of Bill-38 or file a fresh litigation seeking direction from court for its revocation. For the former to happen, no effort is required from the non-litigants and ex-litigants. But if the government does not do it on its own in the next couple of months, then the non-litigants and ex-litigants will have to either influence the government by mounting pressure through lobbying or file a fresh litigation. To do both of these if the government does not revoke on its own, the non-litigants and ex-litigants should first form a strong group and then approach a legal expert or lobbying group in Canada to take things forward.

From my understanding of the present situation of the non-litigants and ex-litigants and the recent positive political developments in Canada, I would advise the non-litigants and ex-litigants to first form a big group here in this board (either in this thread or by forming a new thread) and then discuss and decide on the next course of action of either contacting a legal expert or a lobbying group in Canada. I assure you all of my help at every stage of this process. I am sure other litigant boarders here will also chip in whenever needed and where ever necessary. You can be assured of our support.
"

Even if Justice Russell rules against the litigants, Tim Leahy has assured that he will appeal in higher courts and hence there is no possibility of the litigants joining hands with the non-litigants and ex-litigants in the future, as they are firmly rooted on two entirely different grounds seeking two entirely different reliefs. So, it is now up to the non-litigants and ex-litigants to decide whether or not to come together as a group to take things forward. Simply waiting to know the fate of the litigation of the litigants or expecting the litigants to join them in the future will not really help the non-litigants and ex-litigants. Hope this clears the air for the non-litigants and ex-litigants and helps them to swiftly get into solid action, if at all they are genuinely seeking any relief.

IMRANKHANJADOON

Aug 3, 2013
Hello Warmest,

Thanks for your comments ,know i fully understand what is the insight story.
we should actively form a strong group and invite all interested non litigants for Lobbying.

God Bless Canada

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Balwindersingh said:
Dear warmest , when can we expect tim case decision. Is it possible to be a split dicision.means pre june and after june cases.
If Justice Russell has already made up his mind, the decision might come anytime now. But, I don't think he will rush to deliver in the next one week as the holiday season (Christmas and New Year) is fast approaching. He might reserve it for the third or fourth week of January 2016. But if Justice Russell has not made up his mind and is handling other demanding and time-sensitive cases, then he might opt out for a date in February 2016. Meanwhile, if the new government through it's attorney general or lawyers makes any important eleventh hour submission in the court, the decision might get delayed by a month or two. The possibility of the new government ceding to the demands of the litigants can't be overruled as well. If that happens, the decision might come sooner. But, I don't think the new government will make any fresh overriding submission in the court.

Before the hearing of 2 September 2015, it was widely perceived that the chances were slim for the 550 litigants who joined the litigation after 18 June 2012. After the hearing, their prospects seem to be promising. But to know for sure, we will have to wait for the actual judgement to be out. Till then, the suspense will continue.

Oct 25, 2015
Now the public of canada has voted a true and senseful govt to power. all the wrong decision of previous govt should be reviewed and previous system of immigration be restored for all pre 2008 applicants. after all what was there fault? they were the sufferers due to the egoist problems of few responsible persons who did not care about the future of thousands of those innocents. have they think about keeping them selves in the same situation, what would then have been their reaction to this law? i think their reaction could have been more worst than ours .New govt should review the so called ante people law.
Regards

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Canada's PM Justin Trudeau personally welcomes first of 25,000 Syrian refugees to the country
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-12/justin-trudeau-welcomes-first-of-25000-syrian-refugees-to-canada/7022974

'My country is now your country': Canadians tell Syrian refugees #WelcometoCanada
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/my-country-is-now-your-country-canadians-tell-syrian-refugees-welcometocanada-1.2697101

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Dear IMRANKHANJADOON, Thanks for your Personal Message and request. To help you and others, I am posting the following.

I sincerely request the non-litigants and ex-litigants to not fall a prey to some nuisance-creating vested interests who ask you to email or tweet their terrible and disgusting draft of letter to the Prime Minister of Canada and some key cabinet ministers of Canada. Please don't do the same mistake of the 'Prospective Canadian Immigrants' Facebook public group, who flooded the email and Twitter accounts of the said ministers with their poorly drafted letter in horrible and pathetic English. It will only irritate the said ministers and will do you no good. It will certainly harm your interests. Never ever do it. That is not how lobbying works. Lobbying has to be done in a smarter way and not by flooding or choking or obstructing the communication channels of the said ministers, whose goodwill we all may need at some point in time or other.

Oct 25, 2015
warmest said:
Dear IMRANKHANJADOON, Thanks for your Personal Message and request. To help you and others, I am posting the following.

I sincerely request the non-litigants and ex-litigants to not fall a prey to some nuisance-creating vested interests who ask you to email or tweet their terrible and disgusting draft of letter to the Prime Minister of Canada and some key cabinet ministers of Canada. Please don't do the same mistake of the 'Prospective Canadian Immigrants' Facebook public group, who flooded the email and Twitter accounts of the said ministers with their poorly drafted letter in horrible and pathetic English. It will only irritate the said ministers and will do you no good. It will certainly harm your interests. Never ever do it. That is not how lobbying works. Lobbying has to be done in a smarter way and not by flooding or choking or obstructing the communication channels of the said ministers, whose goodwill we all may need at some point of time or other.
Very nice advice. Salute to you sir.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Another planeload of privately-sponsored refugees arrives in Canada (http://www.cp24.com/news/another-planeload-of-privately-sponsored-refugees-arrives-in-canada-1.2698389)

2nd planeload of Syrian refugees lands in Montreal Saturday night (http://globalnews.ca/news/2397124/syrian-refugees-to-arrive-in-montreal/)

Canada's refugee program draws praise around the world (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadas-refugee-program-draws-praise-around-the-globe/article27742254/)

IMRANKHANJADOON

Aug 3, 2013
Quote from Dear Warmest

I sincerely request the non-litigants and ex-litigants to not fall a prey to some nuisance-creating vested interests who ask you to email or tweet their terrible and disgusting draft of letter to the Prime Minister of Canada and some key cabinet ministers of Canada. Please don't do the same mistake of the 'Prospective Canadian Immigrants' Facebook public group, who flooded the email and Twitter accounts of the said ministers with their poorly drafted letter in horrible and pathetic English. It will only irritate the said ministers and will do you no good. It will certainly harm your interests. Never ever do it. That is not how lobbying works. Lobbying has to be done in a smarter way and not by flooding or choking or obstructing the communication channels of the said ministers, whose goodwill we all may need at some point in time or other.

I humbly request all the non litigants to follow the advise of Warmest.
PLEASE do not use or pass any kind of harsh words / sentences to any body.
we should strictly follow the guideline of Warmest .
Regards

imran khan jadoon

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
Hi,

Till, date this govt. has said nothing about closed bill or Litigants, it has not touched us in any way.

Pls send URL if any thing said about us.

Else post election propaganda touching us no where, is of no use.

virve

May 6, 2008
Hello,
I am a litigant and would like to know about the chances that litigants have in the coming days. I have taken the refund of my fees, so would it be possible to pay the fees again if the decision is in our favour.
Thanks. of