Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parker24 said:
Congrats, you figured out half my occupation.
ywahbywah chin chi chi cha cha chi hope u got what I said. Greek and Latin is the language u know. Take a long walk dude and have a cold shower

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belitang said:
It is interesting, I try to learn so correct me if I am wrong:
If you mean: Are you here for rating people, my answer: no, I don't. I only comment the words you used are difficult to understand. No personal judgement.
I just understand "Rate me please...". I can not get what you mean "dis", it seems like "this" but I am sure (so sorry).
If you mean other judges you, then I, personally, have never judge other language. I believe when you writing on a forum you want other understand your words, right? That what I try to say about.

Wow... it is quite challenging.. I like it... :D
/b
awwwew found another proffersor go on loads off people need ur advice and service. Shov it down dude and entertain the crowd. Lol as if anyone is intreasted in ur corrections.

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
joe07 said:
ywahbywah chin chi chi cha cha chi hope u got what I said. Greek and Latin is the language u know. Take a long walk dude and have a cold shower
More like English and Sign Language, since I'm deaf and all.

And thankfully, I'm not a dude. I'm the Mrs. Parker.

And I already had a cold shower, since I'm sick!

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
parker24 said:
Congrats, you figured out half my occupation.
I can just guess the other half....

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
joe07 said:
r u hre 4 rating pple. Rate me plz 4 dis English. Lol go take a long walk. Can't understand why pple tak ^***** pisd wth dis forum. And pple who r judges
Lol Joe! don't mind them. You are doing fine! +3 to you!

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
zolter said:
I can just guess the other half....
Go for it, because I'm doubting anyone can guess :p

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
joe07 said:
awwwew found another proffersor go on loads off people need ur advice and service. Shov it down dude and entertain the crowd. Lol as if anyone is intreasted in ur corrections.
hahaha... I doubt other would be interested.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
parker24 said:
Go for it, because I'm doubting anyone can guess :p

I don't think it would be that difficult. One can easily guess from your own post, your self proclaimed title.

parker24 said:
Just because of your experience? I don't want to seem like a b*tch but if that's how you feel, do us all a favour and drop out of the lawsuit and stop wasting our (ACTUAL TAXPAYER!!!!!!!!!!!) money!!!

Seriously.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Cic will only process files which were taken decesion before march. Tims case is almost finished .only 36 applicants in the pre june judgement will be processed. Rest are closed. So guys relax and reset your whole life ahead to the date you took the decesion to apply for immigration. My sympathy to all including ME.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulever said:
Cic will only process files which were taken decesion before march. Tims case is almost finished .only 36 applicants in the pre june judgement will be processed. Rest are closed. So guys relax and reset your whole life ahead to the date you took the decesion to apply for immigration. My sympathy to all including ME.
And from where did u get this info from? we all know we have a slim chance to get through but wanted to know what is the source of info...Let the verdict come saying that we were idiots who waited on a dream and CIC has just woken us from the dream to reality. Let the decision come out from the Hon Judge.

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
do you mean 36 out of his total litigants will be processed further?. Are they all from NDVO?. how many litigants did Tim represent???
do you have an idea about this Bro...

hopefulever said:

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
joe07 said:
And from where did u get this info from? we all know we have a slim chance to get through but wanted to know what is the source of info...Let the verdict come saying that we were idiots who waited on a dream and CIC has just woken us from the dream to reality. Let the decision come out from the Hon Judge.
In some of the communications sent by Tim in January, he has communicated that once the verdict by Justice Rennie is delivered, he will start a fresh litigation for his clients based upon Justice Rennie judgement. We don't need to worry at all. I am very optimistic that we will have a postive judgement, and all litigants wil benefit from that

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
pranx125 said:
do you mean 36 out of his total litigants will be processed further?. Are they all from NDVO?. how many litigants did Tim represent???
do you have an idea about this Bro...

hi pranx125, I wonder why you would think that only NDVO applicants would be processed. What makes ND so special to other countries!

Please don't stress until we have black and white proof that this allegations is true.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When ever this forum goes quite someone will bring in a topic which is more speculative and based on assumptions. The sleeping forum get worked out…then we have two pages of ciaos and sarcasm on that topic. Perseverance is something we had for 6-8 years now its like an angry mob trying to run down a town.. for now at least we might get to know if we get an approval or a rejection ( refund )

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
@annel @pranx125

Tims case included mostly Indian applicants (beacause tim is the consultant lawyer of a leading immigration consultant in India. Applicants from other countries joined late. But all Chinese applicants got processed along with Liangs application and all pre feb non terminated applicants(Damascus,Islamabad,Manila)except New delhi, were processed in 2012. For proof search this forum. If there is any applicants left to be processed that will be mostly (but not all) from NewDelhi. The reason for non processing of ND pre feb applications was that smart kenney wanted to clear his own backlog (MI1) and MI1 is the biggest in ND