+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker 2014 resubmission

chrisdonkey

Feb 19, 2015
HEllo.

Today we got very very disappointing news.
We got a returned application saying we didnt meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA.
When we check the appendix it says "You must sumit the following form with your application" - "Copy of passport"
However our applicatio DID have copies of passports for both of us. Very disappointing getting it back like this.

3 questions -
1- Is there any way to query this? This appears to be a mistake.
2- If it isn't a mistake, What could possibly have been wrong with the copies? I cant imagine they didn't see them?
3 - When we send this information back, do we do this under the process of FSW 2014? or do we have to completely begin the process again?

Thanks

mohit.toshniwal

Nov 3, 2014
Bangalore, Karnataka
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Hi Chris,

Call CIC and let them know what has happened, they might also ask you to send an email to the sydney office.
Do that and wait for the reply.
It might take atleast 2 Months to get a reply via email.
I would recommend simultaneously also start for EE.

Regards,
Mohit

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
hello chris,
Just give CIC call and for sure if its mistake from CIC you can resubmit with the explanation letter.Please be specific in this letter.This happened with one of the guy and he submitted it and he got through. hope it works for you as well.I totally understand that how can applicant forget their passports copies,this is deifinetly a mistake and CIC is not doing their work properly as they just want to finish it really fast without caring other people career.they totally suck man.

all the best.

thanks
micky

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chrisdonkey said:
HEllo.

Today we got very very disappointing news.
We got a returned application saying we didnt meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA.
When we check the appendix it says "You must sumit the following form with your application" - "Copy of passport"
However our applicatio DID have copies of passports for both of us. Very disappointing getting it back like this.

3 questions -
1- Is there any way to query this? This appears to be a mistake.
2- If it isn't a mistake, What could possibly have been wrong with the copies? I cant imagine they didn't see them?
3 - When we send this information back, do we do this under the process of FSW 2014? or do we have to completely begin the process again?

Thanks
You can appeal this and also apply EE simultaneously.

chrisdonkey

Feb 19, 2015
Thanks lads. I just cant see how they would miss passport. Also the letter doesn't make clear that we can resubmit under the 2014 program.

Finally - I cant get a phone number for CIC anywhere. There doesn't appear to be anyway to contact these guys.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chrisdonkey said:
Thanks lads. I just cant see how they would miss passport. Also the letter doesn't make clear that we can resubmit under the 2014 program.

Finally - I cant get a phone number for CIC anywhere. There doesn't appear to be anyway to contact these guys.
Check the main applicant timeline thread. The number's been posted there.

chrisdonkey

Feb 19, 2015
PS - There is a UCI number on the returned number but we have not been charged. When I go on to CIC website and type in the UCI number (in order to try and see what we do next) it throws me out saying -

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. "

Chris

chrisdonkey

Feb 19, 2015
Thanks Future Canadian,

Sorry to be a drag but what is that thread? New on here. Is there a search facility to search the threads for specifics?

Thanks! ;)

jay_endra

Jan 27, 2015
Similar things happened with me, i have attached all the documents but the CIC officer missed out to check birth certificate.

You may contact CIC NS office by using skype, but they are not going to help you (just sharing my experience)

Application recevd Date: 17th December
Application ret Date : 12th Jan 2015 ( confirm by CIC officer )
Noc : 3234

Can you also provide your information? now i am waiting for the physical document.

Getting in touch on the phone:
1.Call at – 0016139444000
2.Select 1 for English
3.Then 1 for foreign affair
4.2 for immigration
5.Call is being transferred to CIC
6.Then 1 for English
7.2 for status
8.1 for PR

Jay

jay_endra

Jan 27, 2015
This May help you.

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/app-rejected-erroneously-birth-proof-not-found-by-officer-t270975.0.html