+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

federal self employed

Discussion in 'Business Immigration' started by Alex55, Jan 3, 2019.

  1. Hi everyone

    I just wanted to know if someone has a bachelor degree in architecture and runs his business as an interior designer with over two year of experience can apply as a self-employed person if meets all the requirements or he/she must have been graduated in the same field as an interior designer, appreciate your response in advance.
    Nornor likes this.

  2. You can apply. It doesnt matter that you didnt study Interior Decor
  3. Your qualification and experience certainly won't hurt but it's whether you tick the main box: 2 years self employment (ie: filing your own taxes, setting up relationships and contracts with clients)

    I don't think you need to be a graduate to apply for FSE but if you are then your education score goes up and you're much more attractive to the program.
  4. guys be aware of self-employed class. its mostly kind a trap to take your money. I think mostly if you have world medals , world award , your name pop-up in google search etc, they may approve you as a self-employed. otherwise its mostly get into a trap. time and money consuming process that chance of refusal is more than approval.
  5. Depends on your field surely. I get that if you're applying as an actor, musician, writer, athlete or other very publicly verifiable role then yes, the more easily googled you are at a world class level the better your claim. However, it's possible to operate at a world class level in a role that doesn't bring up 1000 pages on google about you and I've no doubt that any supporting evidence that is supplied with the application that can be independently verified will be more than enough.
    Nornor likes this.

Share This Page