+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Self-Employed class questions

M.Saeed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Hello Everyone.

Can anyone advise if i can apply for both Federal Skilled Workers and Federal Self-employed categories in the same time if i am qualified for both?

sran81

Aug 16, 2016
M.Saeed said:
Hello Everyone.

Can anyone advise if i can apply for both Federal Skilled Workers and Federal Self-employed categories in the same time if i am qualified for both?
dear friend ,
in my sence u will not eligible same time both categories but u took advise from immigration consoultant.

Sh882

Sep 19, 2016
Hello everyone
I want a ask a question. My cousin went to Canada as student visa in 2007 I think in 2009 his friend got shot and he was dead along with him few people were witness so as he . Now he has been to India since 2010 and applied in fedral self employed category . So my question is that is it going to be a problem that he was a witness .

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sran81 said:
dear friend ,
in my sence u will not eligible same time both categories but u took advise from immigration consoultant.
Why not?

If you got IELTS, +2 years self employed, good education, age... you should be eligible for both.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
IgnacioValls said:
Why not?

If you got IELTS, +2 years self employed, good education, age... you should be eligible for both.
except Federal self employed has an 8 year processing time. so no contest with the FSW http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

J-UKBC

Mar 13, 2017
M.Saeed said:
Hello Everyone.

my understanding is that you can apply for different categories at the same time.
and take the one that is successful first while you wait for the main category to be completed

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
J-UKBC said:
my understanding is that you can apply for different categories at the same time.
and take the one that is successful first while you wait for the main category to be completed
Hi buddy.
If applied in different categories to CIC, than UCI & application no. will be remain same? or, it will changed with another category application.

For example one applied in self employed class to CIC & got UCI, if he got nomination from any province , he will apply to CIC for PR, than will his first UCI remain same ? changed ??
pls share ideas